OtherGround Forums Biden to OWN the debates?

Edited: 28 days ago
12/26/05

A bunch of articles like this in the past few days.

Apparently the left is currently under the assumption that Joe will mop the floor with Trump in the debates.

I say we roll with this narrative.  Anything less than a blowout by ol joe will be a big disappointment.

What say you OG?

28 days ago
10/31/10

That’s hilarious 

28 days ago
3/9/16

Lmfao. The dude can’t do an interview with the questions being known without a teleprompter. What will he do to when they already have the questions and he can’t remember the answers 

28 days ago
3/9/16

To put forward a candidate with early dementia as the democrats top candidate shows how embarrassing liberals are 

28 days ago
5/18/10

Do the activists who write this stuff really believe it or do they know they're lying? It's always intrigued me

28 days ago
1/9/02

im braced guys

the humiliation is going to be bad

28 days ago
1/14/07

My guess is that he's known the questions for some time now. 

28 days ago
10/15/13

This.

His Wife should be asked how in the hell she can allow her Husband to be pulled around like this knowing his brain is failing.How desperate is she to get back into the WH?

28 days ago
1/1/01

Most the media will SAY that Biden won the debates yes. But he will not win the debates.
It's like election night. Trump will won & most the media will say "too close to call- we need to get more of mail in votes and there have been some accusations of voter suppression in key states that we gotta clear up before we play trucks victory speech."
Then they'll recount votes until they have enough to beat trump.
They will declare Biden the winner. Promise.
That's even if he asks u to vote him to congress again or shits himself

28 days ago
4/9/10

Biden literally cannot finish a coherent sentence. 

28 days ago
2/14/10

The Onion, on a large scale. Idiocracy is truly upon us.

28 days ago
3/23/07

We'll see. I thought Biden would get absolutely murdered by Ryan in the VP debates, but that didn't end up happening. Then again that was 8 years ago.

28 days ago
3/15/06

Trump is pretty good at framing people with nicknames and putting those interpretations into the public's mind. People can engage in denial all they want, but the majority of Americans already have a preconcieved notion that Biden is a bit slow and flustered and they will watch the debate with that partial expectation. If Biden flubs one sentence Trump will shake his head disappointedly and people wil leave the debate thinking "Biden seemed okay mostly, but I could see him losing it a bit...".

28 days ago
5/7/10

Let the world build biden up so he actually shows up to the debate. This is perfect. 

28 days ago
11/19/05

I was caught off guard last week. I thought mumbly joe couldn't finish a single sentence up until then. I was wrong.  He was doing a live q and a and spoke coherently for a good long time. Made a pretty fair point, though I disagree with, on social security tax deferment.  He gave a long and well thought out argument. 

Surprised me.  Cause I usually just see his fumbling, mumbling, rantings of an old man with early-onset dementia that we see in tiny clips. 

I still think he will be slaughtered by trump, but seeing him talk live in the debate may shock some that he isn't completely switched off yet. 

28 days ago
5/22/05
CuddleBug - 

Trump is pretty good at framing people with nicknames and putting those interpretations into the public's mind. People can engage in denial all they want, but the majority of Americans already have a preconcieved notion that Biden is a bit slow and flustered and they will watch the debate with that partial expectation. If Biden flubs one sentence Trump will shake his head disappointedly and people wil leave the debate thinking "Biden seemed okay mostly, but I could see him losing it a bit...".

Flip side is unless he comes across like a completely senile old man he will have outperformed expectations.
28 days ago
10/15/13
Fighting -

I was caught off guard last week. I thought mumbly joe couldn't finish a single sentence up until then. I was wrong.  He was doing a live q and a and spoke coherently for a good long time. Made a pretty fair point, though I disagree with, on social security tax deferment.  He gave a long and well thought out argument. 

Surprised me.  Cause I usually just see his fumbling, mumbling, rantings of an old man with early-onset dementia that we see in tiny clips. 

I still think he will be slaughtered by trump, but seeing him talk live in the debate may shock some that he isn't completely switched off yet. 

He won't have the luxury to read a teleprompter with canned answers during the debate though.

The other day he was being interviewd by I think telemundo, and the guy was sitting in front of him, a good distance away and a little to Bidens right. He would ask the question, and Biden would look to his left and answer. Not even looking at the interviewer. Then when he was done with his answer, look back at the guy.

It was painfully obvius everything was preplanned. I wonder how it must feel for some media types to be used in such a way?

28 days ago
11/19/05
Al Cappucino -
Fighting -

He won't have the luxury to read a teleprompter with canned answers during the debate though.

The other day he was being interviewd by I think telemundo, and the guy was sitting in front of him, a good distance away and a little to Bidens right. He would ask the question, and Biden would look to his left and answer. Not even looking at the interviewer. Then when he was done with his answer, look back at the guy.

It was painfully obvius everything was preplanned. I wonder how it must feel for some media types to be used in such a way?

I saw the pic of that interview panned out. He was reading a small teleprompter to his left. lol  Are they denying it?

28 days ago
8/29/09
saglv -

We'll see. I thought Biden would get absolutely murdered by Ryan in the VP debates, but that didn't end up happening. Then again that was 8 years ago.

If Biden was the man he was 8 years ago it would be a good debate.

Biden is not the man he was 8 years ago.

28 days ago
7/29/13

Is this their new spin on things? Weren't they just talking about how debates are unnecessary and there was no need for them? I swear they think if they just say something enough then people will think it's true. Almost everything the media says it bullshit these days and they back it like it's gospel. 

28 days ago
12/10/09

28 days ago
6/13/03

Apparently they love the taste of crow

28 days ago
4/3/20
the left said that? what is the left thinking?!?!?!
28 days ago
1/3/20
ryunz -

Do the activists who write this stuff really believe it or do they know they're lying? It's always intrigued me

They know they are lying and don't give a fuck! They are brainwashing millions of retards and they know it works. 

28 days ago
9/19/13

This is how the left makes it through a day of reality in which Donald J Trump is a legitimate president.