OtherGround Forums Biden wins Georgia...again

Edited: 4 days ago
11/24/13

4 days ago
2/6/12

4 days ago
4/17/13

So they recounted all the fake votes and found widespread inconsistency but the fake votes still counted? Ya don't say..

11/24/13
Sogflop -

So they recounted all the fake votes and found widespread inconsistency but the fake votes still counted? Ya don't say..

4 days ago
1/1/01

Magatards just love freedom so much that they want all PA votes thrown out. They really are decent folk.

4 days ago
2/4/06
Sogflop -

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

11/20/13
Sogflop -

You're clueless. You've been clueless through the whole thing. What makes you think you still have a fucking clue?

4 days ago
10/1/16
Sogflop - 

Red state with a Republican governor. But Democrats just waltzed right in and stole the election, even after Trump warned for months that they were going to do just that.

If Georgia republicans are that inept and easily fucked over, they deserve it.

Is that the point you're making? I agree, if it is.

4 days ago
8/16/12

11/24/13
Zeekman -

Georgia is now a blue state! Texas, you're next. Keep em coming Joe Rogan.

4 days ago
2/28/12
RIP mma.tv

gg
4 days ago
11/24/13

The REEEEE for the MAGA folks has only JUST begun in Georgia:

4 days ago
4/17/13

Nobody is REEing you fucking dweebs.

4 days ago
1/1/01
TBH... Our nation is being laughed at because media is lying on both sides. It's insane! So watch what happens again in 2 weeks, this story won't be true. We're just going in circles at the moment
4 days ago
11/24/13
Sogflop -

Bawahahahahahahahahahahaha, I love how angrily you said that.

4 days ago
10/21/09

Betting markets are still giving Trump a 10ish percent chance to win Georgia.

4 days ago
11/20/13
Sogflop -

All the "I know democrats cheated! I just know it!" is a pretty massive reeeee and on a massive scale.

4 days ago
12/13/16

The Georgia Secretary of State changed the absentee voting rules in March. That was illegal. Only state legislation can make change to federal voting laws within the state. The GA votes will eventually be considered invalid.

4 days ago
10/10/02
Sogflop -

That is the funny thing about it all. Recounts, Ok so you're recounting fugazzi ballots / votes. 

4 days ago
11/24/13
ksacs revenge -
Sogflop -

All the "I know democrats cheated! I just know it!" is a pretty massive reeeee and on a massive scale.

^ This.

Pretty soon, OGers convienent use of revisionist history will lead to threads being created where they pretend they didn't like Trump at all.

4 days ago
4/3/20

Buh muh handwriting analysis! Buh muh aweditts!

4 days ago
8/16/12
ksacs revenge -
Sogflop -

I would concur.

4 days ago
6/5/05

Do a recount! 

its still fraud tho!

4 days ago
2/25/12
Nytron -
ksacs revenge -
Sogflop -

^ This.

Pretty soon, OGers convienent use of revisionist history will lead to threads being created where they pretend they didn't like Trump at all.

Do you work? I don’t care where you work or what your career is.... just curious, do you have a job? 

4 days ago
1/1/01
Flavorful -
Sogflop - 

Red state with a Republican governor. But Democrats just waltzed right in and stole the election, even after Trump warned for months that they were going to do just that.

If Georgia republicans are that inept and easily fucked over, they deserve it.

Is that the point you're making? I agree, if it is.

as a republican i agree they desreve it and the cheating democrats deserve to go to hell.....