Edited: 13 days ago
10/2/06

Biden becoming president would improve the country's division.

He is not overly progressive. 

He is a traditional Democrat who will work with the conservatives (hell, he had no problem bumping elbows with Pence....kudos to both showing respect....we need both sides to unite).

Trump has thin-skin, and gets angry too easily, and pushes for division between parties. Never seen that from previous presidents in memory (Bush Sr. - Obama).

If Trump wasn't so sensitive with social media and television meltdowns, I think the "resistance" would've died faster.....ignore the kicking and screaming and do your job, the naysayers will eventually shut up.

Trump showed his weakness for nearly 4 years. 

Biden won't do the same...he's been through the rodeo before. 

If Biden does get elected, I think there will be some reunification of a divided country....but I also think that he too, will be a one term president due to age.

Thoughts?

13 days ago
7/25/08
You're obviously correct, but it'll go over like a lead balloon.

Enjoy Bolivia.
13 days ago
2/25/09

biden hasnt done shit in 47 years, wont do shit for the next 4 whether he wins or not.

KAG 2020 

13 days ago
3/15/06

If only there were examples of Biden losing it when he's met with the slightest of adversity...

13 days ago
1/1/01

The radicals have threatened to burn the country to the ground if the country doesnt let biden win. So I suppose you are correct. There will be less chaos if Joe wins but only because one side is threatening massive civil unrest if they don't get their way. 

4/13/12

i'm starting to believe the country wants division.  we need a common foreign enemy right about now....like china.

13 days ago
12/29/09
EFM - 

i'm starting to believe the country wants division.  we need a common foreign enemy right about now....like china.

Sorry can't, Biden and the dems love China.

13 days ago
9/17/11

I think the division will improve once the democrats get control. Not because anything they do, but because the powerhouse of the media will do a 180 and be all sunshine and rainbows and act as the country has been saved

11/1/19

hmm.. He say's himself he will be one of the most progressive in history. 

13 days ago
2/16/04

You've bought into the image Biden is attempting to portray.  In actuality, the left have zero interest in working with the right. It's not because its Trump, it's because they've reached a new level of its our way or nothing. When they get power again it will be back to doing whatever the hell they want and they wont give a damn what the right thinks about it. Sorry, I wish you were correct, but I don't think so. 

13 days ago
10/2/06
kingofpancakes -
EFM - 

I think both sides are at fault with overdoing it on pushing eachothers buttons....rooting for a guy who doesn't give a shot about any of us (not specifying Trump here....talking about everyone in office in general).

I think social media has brainwashed us into a bloods vs crips in suit and ties.

7/29/13
4ozToFreedom -

I think the division will improve once the democrats get control. Not because anything they do, but because the powerhouse of the media will do a 180 and be all sunshine and rainbows and act as the country has been saved

13 days ago
4/13/12
kingofpancakes -
EFM - 

hmmm.  what about canada?

10/2/06
JThomasufc91 -

I Was always told to never trust three things in life:

1.) Politicians

2.) Businessmen

3.) Farts

Of course all 3 will say what people wanna hear...but sometimes come out different.

13 days ago
1/1/01
EFM - 

Democrats want division. They're the violent instigators.

Republicans want unity but won't be given the time of day because the Left believes the Right are racists and don't want to have a civilized conversation.
13 days ago
2/24/19

C’mon man! That sounds like something a dog faced pony soldier would say ... 

13 days ago
11/15/04
kingofpancakes - 
EFM - 

Russia?
13 days ago
4/13/12
JitsuGuy -
EFM - 

Republicans want unity but won't be given the time of day because the Left believes the Right are racists and don't want to have a civilized conversation.

not sure how you can make that statement with the amount of hate for the left there is on this site alone.

13 days ago
5/23/07

LOL @ first 2 posts

13 days ago
11/1/19
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -
JThomasufc91 -

I Was always told to never trust three things in life:

1.) Politicians

2.) Businessmen

3.) Farts

Of course all 3 will say what people wanna hear...but sometimes come out different.

Switch 2 with salesmen and I agree.

9/23/07
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes - 

Biden becoming president would improve the country's division.

He is a traditional Democrat who will work with the conservatives (hell, he had no problem bumping elbows with Pence....kudos to both showing respect....we need both sides to unite).

Trump has thin-skin, and gets angry too easily, and pushes for division between parties. Never seen that from previous presidents in memory (Bush Sr. - Obama).

If Trump wasn't so sensitive with social media and television meltdowns, I think the "resistance" would've died faster.....ignore the kicking and screaming and do your job, the naysayers will eventually shut up.

Trump showed his weakness for nearly 4 years. 

Biden won't do the same...he's been through the rodeo before. 

If Biden does get elected, I think there will be some reunification of a divided country....but I also think that he too, will be a one term president due to age.

Thoughts?

He is a giant piece of shit.

Basically wrong on everything his whole life.

Put black people in jail with his crime bill.

Made schools less safe with his gun free zone shit.

Voted for Iraq war.

And now he is going woke with BLM, anti cop, anti gun shit

Fuck faggot biden.

BLM garbage started under OBAMA/BIDEN. We dont need any more of this. 

13 days ago
1/1/01

Yeah, because if they accomplished one thing while he was VP in the Obama administration, it was unifying the country

13 days ago
8/20/03

MODS,

Please move this thread to the Politicalground.

Thank you.

13 days ago
11/1/19
Captain Canuck -

MODS,

Please move this thread to the Politicalground.

Thank you.

Mods please move all Captain Canuck posts to CaptainCanuckground.. (Bolivia)

13 days ago
10/2/06
EFM -
JitsuGuy -
EFM - 

not sure how you can make that statement with the amount of hate for the left there is on this site alone.

Yep.

The right is just as guilty with the hate and violence. 

And don't say it just started....I remember the "hang in there Obama" signs with pictures of a noose, and calling him a "dirty muslim".

At least have the backbone to admit both sides are guilty of this nonsense.