OtherGround Forums Big man uses his size in gym fight

11 days ago
1/1/01
ttt
11 days ago
10/11/02
You know white people are serious once they start calling each other the nig word
11 days ago
11/10/18
Katsumoto - You know white people are serious once they start calling each other the nig word

Yeah, I don’t understand this at all. I’ve never seen it happen in real life. 

11 days ago
3/1/13

It was a fake, fun, play fight that could've turned real if the N word or "Butterbean" were spoken.

11 days ago
4/5/10

long-haired dudes are the biggest sh** talkers sometimes, then they get SLAP

10 days ago
2/25/06

This doesn’t look like a real fight, but it doesn’t look like a fake fight either. I think it was a couple friends who’s playing around got a bit too serious. It was a scuffle between friends. They like each other and don’t want to actually cause damage, but they are in a scuffle for sure. Joking around and probably went too far. 

10 days ago
3/18/02

why does everyone always want to know what is up with the other person during a fight?

and why do people suddenly turn black when they fight? 

10 days ago
6/5/12

"Get off me you fat bitch."

10 days ago
4/8/10
I will never understand shit talking someone from a position like that. Would have liked to see a couple slaps from mount to shut him up.
10 days ago
10/4/05

I serioiusly think the only reason big man didn't throw some shots in is so he doesn't lose his gym membership and have to find somewhere new to workout.

10 days ago
3/12/15

He should’ve dropped a few elbows when the guy was still talking shit from bottom

10 days ago
1/1/01
ABCTT_BullyKiller - 

This doesn’t look like a real fight, but it doesn’t look like a fake fight either. I think it was a couple friends who’s playing around got a bit too serious. It was a scuffle between friends. They like each other and don’t want to actually cause damage, but they are in a scuffle for sure. Joking around and probably went too far. 

Think you might be onto something......

Edited: 10 days ago
1/1/01
LMAO @ the leg flailing at :36

--Jinx keepin' it real!
10 days ago
1/1/01
BigEyedFish - 

why does everyone always want to know what is up with the other person during a fight?

The "turning Black" when you get violent is a very fascinating phenomena...

I believe that Blacks are SO deeply connected with violence in our minds, when people want to seem /appear violent or dangerous they literally "act Black".

I'm not saying this is right or good. I think it's quite bizarre.

But it is SO common. It's something people do without thinking. It's like a looking directly into someone's subconscious beliefs.

People don't even know that they are doing it. But soon as people want to seem "scary" they start to act like a Black stereotype.

10 days ago
1/17/03
Katsumoto - You know white people are serious once they start calling each other the nig word

The big dude is def not white

10 days ago
3/23/06
Thebonfirexm -

Size matters

10 days ago
10/4/18
Big dude showed great restraint. Could have killed that chick.
10 days ago
2/8/08
TheRoguewrestler - Big dude showed great restraint. Could have killed that chick.

Or invaded her private parts. There was nothing her friends coulda done about it, either.
10 days ago
12/4/18
shen -
BigEyedFish - 

I believe that Blacks are SO deeply connected with violence in our minds, when people want to seem /appear violent or dangerous they literally "act Black".

But it is SO common. It's something people do without thinking. It's like a looking directly into someone's subconscious beliefs.

People don't even know that they are doing it. But soon as people want to seem "scary" they start to act like a Black stereotype.

Hey I thought your post was so good I just copied it and made a separate thread about it. Hope you don’t mind 

10 days ago
3/4/10

Guy on the bottom had all the opportunities to get a single leg x-guard sweep on the big dude.

10 days ago
1/1/01
God Of Thunder - 
shen -
BigEyedFish - 

Hey I thought your post was so good I just copied it and made a separate thread about it. Hope you don’t mind 

Not at all.

It's a really interesting thing, I have not heard people really discuss, but you can watch god knows how many thousands of examples of it Youtube.
10 days ago
8/5/17
shen -
God Of Thunder - 
shen -
BigEyedFish - 

Not at all.

It's a really interesting thing, I have not heard people really discuss, but you can watch god knows how many thousands of examples of it Youtube.

Dude y’all ain’t kidding. I used to know this dude. Fairly open racist. N’s are ruining this country this n that u know. He had no position of power, no effect on society, never even saw him talk to a black guy - but the two times I saw him get in a fight - he would verbally change into a world star video. Who is this character he’s playing when he gets into a fight?? It’s super weird.

10 days ago
3/18/02

yeah shen thats deep insight and probably bang on

Im scared of cockroaches so I just dart around and run from the light when doods come on to me

Edited: 9 days ago
1/1/01
That guy was huge and fucking strong as fuck guaranteed. He looked like Brian Shaw. Maybe with a little David Tua (Somoan) mixed in. Wrong guy to pick a fight with really. Wrong place to be talking shit (under the mount of a pissed off enormous person).
9 days ago
7/31/19

The guy was huge but come on, everyone should know how to bridge  and roll people off them when mounted in this day and age