OtherGround Forums Bill Browder posions Alexey Navalny

8/25/20 11:29 AM
10/23/05
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
mataleo1 -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
NoNeed4aScreenName -
mataleo1 -

Could simply be a regular organophosphate like malathion. Easy to find and quite toxic.

A pesticide.

So readily available 

According to wikipedia the metabolites should be detectable, no?

Malaoxon

Very few labs can identify organophosphates. There are about 5 in the US that can do that. So it might take a little time to process the specimen.

However, the symptoms are very recognizable. Look at the SLUDGE toxidrome: Salivation, Lacrimation, Urination, Defecation, Gastric cramps, Emesis, especially if quick in onset and associated to respiratory failure and coma.

In the German hospital statement they induced the coma.

Not sure if he fell into a coma in Russia or was induced. 

But if they induced him into a coma in both instances would you think that the compound in question was more likely to be a more common substance than let's say novichok. 

Which I have to assume is a quasi irreversible inhibitor considering it's supposed to be so lethal

Novichok inhibits cholinesterases more strongly than other common organophosphates.

Any first year toxicology student can recognize that toxidrome but you need a lab to tell you the difference between the agents.

8/25/20 11:44 AM
2/4/09
mataleo1 -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
mataleo1 -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
NoNeed4aScreenName -
mataleo1 -

Could simply be a regular organophosphate like malathion. Easy to find and quite toxic.

A pesticide.

So readily available 

Malaoxon

Very few labs can identify organophosphates. There are about 5 in the US that can do that. So it might take a little time to process the specimen.

However, the symptoms are very recognizable. Look at the SLUDGE toxidrome: Salivation, Lacrimation, Urination, Defecation, Gastric cramps, Emesis, especially if quick in onset and associated to respiratory failure and coma.

But if they induced him into a coma in both instances would you think that the compound in question was more likely to be a more common substance than let's say novichok. 

Which I have to assume is a quasi irreversible inhibitor considering it's supposed to be so lethal

Novichok inhibits cholinesterases more strongly than other common organophosphates.

Any first year toxicology student can recognize that toxidrome but you need a lab to tell you the difference between the agents.

But I dont think they would say your life was not in danger had it been novichok 

8/25/20 11:48 AM
3/3/18
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -

Probably another western hitjob like Skripal and his daughter. Definitely not Putin. 

Or maybe the theory is that Putin has zero control over his agents and they all just routinely go rogue and kill or try to kill his critics? Lol

His huge competition that has how much actual support in russia?

What is it? 2% 

Huge risk to Putin

Who used the words risk or competition?

Lol I hope somebody is paying you for this shit. 

8/25/20 11:49 AM
10/23/05
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
mataleo1 -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
mataleo1 -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
NoNeed4aScreenName -
mataleo1 -

A pesticide.

So readily available 

Malaoxon

But I dont think they would say your life was not in danger had it been novichok 

I'm completely postulating here, but I think they're just seeing clinical improvement i.e. less secretions (the main problems with organophosphates) and/or better response to atropine. If that's true, then it's less likely to be novichok, but then again he may have been lucky and ingested a very little dose.

8/25/20 11:49 AM
2/4/09
Crazy Larry -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -

Probably another western hitjob like Skripal and his daughter. Definitely not Putin. 

Or maybe the theory is that Putin has zero control over his agents and they all just routinely go rogue and kill or try to kill his critics? Lol

What is it? 2% 

Huge risk to Putin

You think someone would go out of there to poison someone that really poses a 2% chance of beating you in an election. 

Your logic is flawed

8/25/20 11:51 AM
3/3/18

15 posts in 2 pages desperately trying to convince the 5 middle aged MMA fans reading this that Putin didn't have the guy poisoned lol

Don't worry dude we don't get to vote on sanctions

8/25/20 11:52 AM
3/3/18
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -

What is it? 2% 

Huge risk to Putin

You think someone would go out of there to poison someone that really poses a 2% chance of beating you in an election. 

Your logic is flawed

What were the odds of the other critic that you yourself posted a source saying Putin "probably" ordered the murder of, of beating him in an election?

Lol

8/25/20 11:54 AM
2/4/09

Now would you like to talk about browder in the OP. 

You seem to think Putin likes to poison people but it seems like people around browder that are risks to him die. 

8/25/20 11:55 AM
2/4/09
Crazy Larry -

15 posts in 2 pages desperately trying to convince the 5 middle aged MMA fans reading this that Putin didn't have the guy poisoned lol

Don't worry dude we don't get to vote on sanctions

Orcus already out of talking points. 

This was becoming a decent thread until you showed up again.

Step out so the adults can talk

Edited: 8/25/20 12:37 PM
3/3/18

No talking points needed. 

Independent hospital confirms that another Putin critic was poisoned. Nothing really new here. Another day, another murder or attempted murder of one of Putin's enemies. 

Edited: 8/25/20 12:50 PM
2/4/09
Crazy Larry -

Independent hospital confirms that another Putin critic was poisoned. Nothing really new here. Another day, another murder or attempted murder of one of Putin's enemies. 

The double standards you put up as credible information is astounding!

Putin poisoned this guy sans evidence. 

Carter page never helped the fbi given tons of supporting documents.

8/26/20 11:08 AM
3/3/18
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -

The double standards you put up as credible information is astounding!

Putin poisoned this guy sans evidence. 

Carter page never helped the fbi given tons of supporting documents.

Thst Putin had this guy poisoned is the most logical conclusion to reach. 

That Carter Page "never helped the FBI" is not something I ever said, that is yet another lie from you. That discussion belongs in the other thread though. 

8/26/20 11:14 AM
3/3/18

Lol, Russia says they will not investigate the poisoning because there is no proof it was poison - no substance identified - while simultaneously "The speaker of Russia's lower house of parliament, Vyacheslav Volodin, has ordered a committee to investigate whether foreign forces were behind the suspected poisoning "to fuel tensions inside Russia."

8/28/20 8:47 AM
2/4/09

LMAO

9/2/20 9:58 AM
2/4/09
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Let me save you the time. 

The media will proclaim novichok but forget that last time they told us novichok was incredibly deadly and nobody survives. 

Yet now we have the skripals and seems like navalny is not in life threatening danger

Nailed it. Not the media but germans claiming novichok yet again.

Guess it's far less lethal than they wanted us to believe. 

Also Russia is not the only place that can manufacture novichok

9/2/20 9:59 AM
2/4/09

9/2/20 10:05 AM
3/3/18

NN doing god's work.

Note: His God is Vladimir Putin. 

Edited: 9/2/20 10:09 AM
2/4/09
Crazy Larry -

NN doing god's work.

Note: His God is Vladimir Putin. 

Or just not a puppet to the media. 

Still think people who pleade guilty are guilty even after they pull their plea?

Edited: 9/2/20 10:11 AM
2/4/09

Navalny is anti corruption.

No chance that the German company guy busted for corruption tied to russia and germany who had novichok carried it out. 

Not a chance in hell navalny could be responsible for some of the information related to wirecard?

learn to form a critical thought and not parrot media headlines and you might be amazed what you can learn

9/2/20 10:58 AM
3/3/18

One day before you leave the forum I hope you tell us how much you are paid for being such an embarassing shill. Humiliating yourself daily by spouting the most shameless bullshit imaginable in defense of a corrupt murderer.

Oh sorry I forgot you somehow simultaneously believe he "probably" had somebody murdered AND did not have that person murdered.

9/2/20 11:06 AM
2/4/09
Crazy Larry -

One day before you leave the forum I hope you tell us how much you are paid for being such an embarassing shill. Humiliating yourself daily by spouting the most shameless bullshit imaginable in defense of a corrupt murderer.

Oh sorry I forgot you somehow simultaneously believe he "probably" had somebody murdered AND did not have that person murdered.

Haha weird I swear the people on this forum keep saying you're embarrassing yourself 

You need to learn to stop the projection tactics doesnt work anymore. 

You pissed off cause you argued yourself into a corner? Now you're forced to admit flynn could be innocent and  not lied or you need to admit the 4 were guilty and trump was right.

I love nailing hypocrites!

9/2/20 11:09 AM
2/4/09

I've had people ask me to keep posting.

Can you say the same?

9/2/20 11:13 AM
3/3/18

"Now you're forced to admit flynn could be innocent and  not lied or you need to admit the 4 were guilty and trump was right."

lol wut the fuck are you talking about

Nevermind, this thread is about yet another Putin enemy being poisoned. 

NN - "They haven't said it's poison"

NN - "Ok they said it's poison but it hasn't been identified"

NN - "Maybe he just took the wrong pills"

NN - "Could be a readily available pesticide"

NN - "Ok it's been identified but it could be somebody else who I read on twitter once mentioned Novichok"

Yawn.

9/2/20 11:19 AM
2/4/09
Crazy Larry -

"Now you're forced to admit flynn could be innocent and  not lied or you need to admit the 4 were guilty and trump was right."

lol wut the fuck are you talking about

Nevermind, this thread is about yet another Putin enemy being poisoned. 

NN - "They haven't said it's poison"

NN - "Ok they said it's poison but it hasn't been identified"

NN - "Maybe he just took the wrong pills"

NN - "Could be a readily available pesticide"

NN - "Ok it's been identified but it could be somebody else who I read on twitter once mentioned Novichok"

Yawn.

No they didnt just mention. It's a financial smamer that is apparently the fraud ofnthe century in germany. 

Do some reading. Dude claimed to have novichok recipes

9/2/20 11:21 AM
4/27/15
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -

Haha weird I swear the people on this forum keep saying you're embarrassing yourself 

You need to learn to stop the projection tactics doesnt work anymore. 

You pissed off cause you argued yourself into a corner? Now you're forced to admit flynn could be innocent and  not lied or you need to admit the 4 were guilty and trump was right.

I love nailing hypocrites!

I'm i crazy, or is this a LieDector alt account?