OtherGround Forums Bill Browder posions Alexey Navalny

9/18/20 10:43 AM
2/4/09

In the video his team posted you can hear a hotel employee telling them not to take the items and leave them for the police

Also the Russian police have apparently taken the video footage from the hotel. 

Edited: 9/18/20 10:51 AM
3/3/18

NN finds Kremlin denial that Putin critic was poisoned to be more credible than independent labs in Germany, France, and Sweden stating that he was poisoned.

L

O

L

Guys there's a video where you can hear somebody telling somebody else not to take something!

That explains why the Russian doctors claimed to find no trace of poison while all three independent labs that examined him did!

L

O

L

How many rubles for that post, comrade?

9/18/20 10:54 AM
2/4/09
Crazy Larry -

NN finds Kremlin denial that Putin critic was poisoned to be more credible than independent labs in Germany, France, and Sweden stating that he was poisoned.

L

O

L

Guys there's a video where you can hear somebody telling somebody else not to take something!

That explains why the Russian doctors claimed to find no trace of poison while all three independent labs that examined him did!

L

O

L

Larry you're original title of this thread might be the closest thing you ever get right.

integrity initiative not browder

9/18/20 10:54 AM
2/4/09
Crazy Larry -

L

O

L

L

O

L

Thought it was his wife that brought the bottle? 

oh wait now it's his team? 

thought they had footage and slimy residues from the tea?

wait nobody is wearing any type of hazmats and nobody else got sick aside from navalny?

9/18/20 10:56 AM
2/4/09

There should also be able to give the scientific name of the poison and not novichok group by now. 

Time will make you look stupid again.

maybe there was Russian bounties on navalny too!!! Just like Afghanistan 

9/18/20 11:05 AM
3/3/18

No, you're right. It is absolutely more plausible that three independent labs in three different countries are lying about the poison than that the Russian doctors lied because they live in a totalitarian state under the control of the guy accused of the poisoning. 

L

O

L

9/18/20 11:17 AM
2/4/09
Crazy Larry -

No, you're right. It is absolutely more plausible that three independent labs in three different countries are lying about the poison than that the Russian doctors lied because they live in a totalitarian state under the control of the guy accused of the poisoning. 

L

O

L

You haven't tied in the name I posted from the integrity initiative yet have you. 

Why does Skripal, litvenenko, Magnistky and navalny all have ties to people involved in the integrity initiative. 

seems like there's even more correlation there to poisoning than to the Kremlin. 

Call me when Germany gets their story straight

9/19/20 10:07 AM
2/4/09

Just look at this integrity initiative mouthpiece.

pablo Miller just so happens to also be on that mailing list.... go figure

9/19/20 10:33 AM
3/3/18
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -

L

O

L

You haven't tied in the name I posted from the integrity initiative yet have you. 

Why does Skripal, litvenenko, Magnistky and navalny all have ties to people involved in the integrity initiative. 

seems like there's even more correlation there to poisoning than to the Kremlin. 

No you're right. 

There are lots of suspects, all we can be confident of is that it was NOT Navalny's opponent and the target of his criticism, Vladimir Putin, who is also the autocratic ruler of the country whose doctors lied about the poisoning, and who has had many other opponents mysteriously die or be poisoned. 

And whichever not-Putin it was, they got Russian doctors to lie for them, or three labs in three countries to lie for them, or both. 

Totally rational and plausible. 

Have you heard of Occam's Razor, comrade? 

9/19/20 10:36 AM
2/4/09
Crazy Larry -
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -

L

O

L

No you're right. 

There are lots of suspects, all we can be confident of is that it was NOT Navalny's opponent and the target of his criticism, Vladimir Putin, who is also the autocratic ruler of the country whose doctors lied about the poisoning, and who has had many other opponents mysteriously die or be poisoned. 

And whichever not-Putin it was, they got Russian doctors to lie for them, or three labs in three countries to lie for them, or both. 

Totally rational and plausible. 

Have you heard of Occam's Razor, comrade? 

Yeah doctors lied about poisoning

meanwhile in the real world doctors in Russia treated and stabilized navalny and then sent him to Germany for further treatment. 

I mean not like an ambulance was waiting for navalny when they landed the flight to get him to a hospital: 

sounds like a lot of work to save someone's life that you are trying to kill. 

I look forward to you looking like an ass once more

9/19/20 10:37 AM
2/4/09

And not a single person that was in contact with navalny got sick from supposed super killing novichok. 

why haven't they at least released the IUPAC name of the compound found?

Edited: 9/19/20 11:42 AM
2/4/09

Considering i work in a hospital and know a little about patient confidentiality. 

I was wondering if you could clarify if any of these statements are coming from a physician or are the being said publicly from those surrounding navalny. 

9/19/20 11:50 AM
3/3/18
NoNeed4aScreenName -

And not a single person that was in contact with navalny got sick from supposed super killing novichok. 

why haven't they at least released the IUPAC name of the compound found?

Good point. You've convinced me.

It's just a coincidence that another Putin critic seemed like he was poisoned.

And French, German, and Swedish labs/hospitals are all lying.

I do like how you flip back and forth between suggesting he wasn't poisoned at all, to being poisoned by one of his own co-workers.

Any and every theory must be pushed, except the most obvious one. Great work, comrade!

Edited: 9/19/20 1:47 PM
2/4/09

No I think its highly likely he ingested something. I highly doubt its novichok. 

Unlike you I have an understanding of biological pathways and know that some intermediates could occur via different routes. So it's likely something was detected and that doesnt say novichok but leaves it open. 

What I dont think is its  novichok or from the russian govt. If 2 Other countries confirmed simply a compound and not novichok itself then what you are falling for is political propaganda. 

All compounds have a IUPAC name because its standardized naming process based on its chemical structure so theres no reason that cannot be released. 

The same thing that got you clowned about Russian bounties is happening again. 

9/19/20 1:55 PM
2/4/09

And what makes it even worse is now they are sending a sample to OPCW which has been busted making up bullshit claims about a supposed chemical bombing in syria. 

To further increase the bullshit meter is since then the OPCW has been given new authority to apparently point fingers at people 

9/19/20 4:04 PM
3/3/18

Lol

You work in a hospital so you know more than three labs that actually got samples from Navalny's body. 

The funny thing is your tireless spin is such a waste. Nobody reads your posts. They just see you made one and cheer you on because they're Trumpers and of course the Russia narrative and the trump narrative always align. Funny how that is. 

9/19/20 10:09 PM
2/4/09
Crazy Larry -

Lol

You work in a hospital so you know more than three labs that actually got samples from Navalny's body. 

The funny thing is your tireless spin is such a waste. Nobody reads your posts. They just see you made one and cheer you on because they're Trumpers and of course the Russia narrative and the trump narrative always align. Funny how that is. 

Working I'm the hospital has nothing to do with the samples.

That would be my biochemical/molecular biology. 

My working I'm the hospital has to do with physician vs family statements. 

9/19/20 10:10 PM
2/4/09
Crazy Larry -

Lol

And you think people enjoy your company here orcus? 

You just seem so mad that I disrupt you bullshit all the time. 

I enjoy making you look stupid and have lots of threads to bump in a couple months 

9/19/20 10:11 PM
2/4/09

Orcus tell us your background

9/19/20 11:36 PM
3/3/18

Deflect, spam, deflect.

Putin critic collapses and rushed to hospitals.

Russian doctors claim to find no trace of poison.

Labs in Germany, France, and Sweden *all* find Novichok family poison.

Hmmmmmm what could have happened????

I know, Navalny's fellow co-worker poisoned him and got the Russian doctors to lie and say they found no trace of poison!

Or, I know! He was never poisoned at all but three labs lied and said they found Novichok family poison in his system!

Ok, I don't know, all I know is that it WASN'T his enemy Putin, no matter how many Putin critics end up dead or poisoned!

9/20/20 9:50 AM
2/4/09
Crazy Larry -

Deflect, spam, deflect.

I know, Navalny's fellow co-worker poisoned him and got the Russian doctors to lie and say they found no trace of poison!

Or, I know! He was never poisoned at all but three labs lied and said they found Novichok family poison in his system!

Ok, I don't know, all I know is that it WASN'T his enemy Putin, no matter how many Putin critics end up dead or poisoned!

Haha navalny was such a threat his YouTube Veda ended up being wrong and caused his supposed anti corruption outfit to have to shut down. 

what ever happened to him blowing the roof off the 2016 collusion story with deripaska on the boat. 

oh that's right nothing cause he was full of shit....

huge threat to Putin there

9/20/20 9:55 AM
5/22/05
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
Crazy Larry -

Deflect, spam, deflect.

Haha navalny was such a threat his YouTube Veda ended up being wrong and caused his supposed anti corruption outfit to have to shut down. 

what ever happened to him blowing the roof off the 2016 collusion story with deripaska on the boat. 

Your affection for the alt-right's favorite white nationalist leader is touching.
9/20/20 10:09 AM
2/4/09
banco -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
Crazy Larry -

Deflect, spam, deflect.

Your affection for the alt-right's favorite white nationalist leader is touching.

Haha alright now I'm also a white nationalist supporter.

You guys are hilarious

9/20/20 10:12 AM
5/22/05
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
banco -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
Crazy Larry -

Deflect, spam, deflect.

You guys are hilarious

I don't think Putin would get the same love from alt-right types if he looked like Xi.
9/20/20 10:12 AM
2/4/09
NoNeed4aScreenName -
banco -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
Crazy Larry -

Deflect, spam, deflect.

You guys are hilarious

Even more hilarious is that you guys champion what happened in Ukraine which was actually don't by far right fascists that hate Russians.

you guys seem to openly support fascists as long as you get what you want