OtherGround Forums Bill Browder posions Alexey Navalny

8/20/20 9:36 AM
3/3/18

Just trying to anticipate the next spam from NN4ASN

8/25/20 9:03 AM
3/3/18

Hmm....who to believe...

Russian media reporting unnamed Russian doctors said he had a natural blood glucose problem, and blaming his drinking and poor diet?

Or Berlin hospital officially reporting to the public that they have confirmed he was poisoned?

Edited: 8/25/20 9:11 AM
2/4/09

Did I hurt your feelings by showing you that carter was an FBI informant?

Edited: 8/25/20 9:11 AM
2/4/09

But let's get it right.

He was "probably poisoned"

Then the German govt decided to blame putin. 

Put up some links bros!

8/25/20 9:12 AM
3/3/18
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Deflect

Hospital confirms Putin critic Alexey Navalny was poisoned 

8/25/20 9:13 AM
2/4/09
Crazy Larry -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Deflect

Link it

8/25/20 9:14 AM
3/3/18

https://www.charite.de/en/service/press_reports/artikel/detail/statement_by_charite_clinical_findings_indicate_alexei_navalny_was_poisoned/

"Following his admission, Mr. Navalny underwent extensive examination by a team of Charité physicians. Clinical findings indicate poisoning with a substance from the group of cholinesterase inhibitors"

8/25/20 9:15 AM
3/3/18

Lol @ acting like you want a primary source. Disinformation tweets from your usual bullshit incoming....

8/25/20 9:18 AM
2/4/09
Crazy Larry -

Lol @ acting like you want a primary source. Disinformation tweets from your usual bullshit incoming....

I post primary shit all the time. 

But I like this. He was poisoned! But we dont with what

Since his admission at the weekend, Alexei Navalny has been receiving treatment at Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin. The patient is being treated in intensive care and remains in a medically induced coma. While his condition is serious, it is not currently life-threatening.

Following his admission, Mr. Navalny underwent extensive examination by a team of Charité physicians. Clinical findings indicate poisoning with a substance from the group of cholinesterase inhibitors. The specific substance involved remains unknown, and a further series of comprehensive testing has been initiated. The effect of the poison – namely, the inhibition of cholinesterase in the body – was confirmed by multiple tests in independent laboratories.

Maybe he just took the wrong pills. 

8/25/20 9:19 AM
3/13/17
NoNeed4aScreenName -
Crazy Larry -
NoNeed4aScreenName -

Deflect

Link it

For a conspiritard who spams links about every and anything, but you can’t use simple google to verify?

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/International/hospital-confirms-putin-critic-alexey-navalny-poisoned/story?id=72576741

https://www.ibtimes.com/german-doctors-confirm-vladimir-putin-critic-alexei-navalny-was-poisoned-3033826?amp=1

Go back to spamming unconfirmed conspiracies and  demonstrably fake news.

8/25/20 9:21 AM
2/4/09

But from an unknown substance it immediately jumps to Putin ordered the hit!

8/25/20 9:23 AM
2/4/09

Let me save you the time. 

The media will proclaim novichok but forget that last time they told us novichok was incredibly deadly and nobody survives. 

Yet now we have the skripals and seems like navalny is not in life threatening danger

8/25/20 9:24 AM
2/4/09

They will also say that russia is the only place that has novichok. 

But that has already been debunked.

8/25/20 10:04 AM
10/23/05

Could simply be a regular organophosphate like malathion. Easy to find and quite toxic.

8/25/20 10:25 AM
3/3/18

Probably another western hitjob like Skripal and his daughter. Definitely not Putin. 

Or maybe the theory is that Putin has zero control over his agents and they all just routinely go rogue and kill or try to kill his critics? Lol

8/25/20 11:13 AM
2/4/09
Crazy Larry -

Probably another western hitjob like Skripal and his daughter. Definitely not Putin. 

Or maybe the theory is that Putin has zero control over his agents and they all just routinely go rogue and kill or try to kill his critics? Lol

His huge competition that has how much actual support in russia?

What is it? 2% 

Huge risk to Putin

8/25/20 11:15 AM
2/4/09
mataleo1 -

Could simply be a regular organophosphate like malathion. Easy to find and quite toxic.

A pesticide.

So readily available 

Edited: 8/25/20 11:19 AM
10/23/05
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
mataleo1 -

A pesticide.

So readily available 

Yeah. From what I heard, the symptoms are very for that type of poison. There are literally 100 different organophosphates commercially available so the identification will take time, but it seems to be like an agent in that category
If that's confirmed, i'm going to ask why the tox service in russia couldn't say so.
8/25/20 11:19 AM
2/4/09
NoNeed4aScreenName -
mataleo1 -

A pesticide.

So readily available 

According to wikipedia the metabolites should be detectable, no?

Malaoxon

8/25/20 11:20 AM
2/4/09
mataleo1 -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
mataleo1 -

A pesticide.

So readily available 

Yeah. From what I heard, the symptoms are very for that type of poison. There are literally 100 different organophosphates commercially available so the identification will take time, but it seems to be like an agent in that category
If that's confirmed, i'm going to ask why the tox service in russia couldn't say so.

Yeah i just saw on wikipedia that it readily metabolizes to melaoxon. 

You would think they could detect it?

Edited: 8/25/20 11:26 AM
10/23/05
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
NoNeed4aScreenName -
mataleo1 -

A pesticide.

So readily available 

Malaoxon

Very few labs can identify organophosphates. There are about 5 in the US that can do that. So it might take a little time to process the specimen.

However, the symptoms are very recognizable. Look at the SLUDGE toxidrome: Salivation, Lacrimation, Urination, Defecation, Gastric cramps, Emesis, especially if quick in onset and associated with respiratory failure and coma.
8/25/20 11:24 AM
2/4/07

If Germany is so confident that Putin poisoned him, will Merkal finally put an end to the Nord Stream 2 pipeline or will she continue being Putin's cock holster?  

8/25/20 11:26 AM
2/4/09
mataleo1 -
NoNeed4aScreenName - 
NoNeed4aScreenName -
mataleo1 -

A pesticide.

So readily available 

Malaoxon

Very few labs can identify organophosphates. There are about 5 in the US that can do that. So it might take a little time to process the specimen.

However, the symptoms are very recognizable. Look at the SLUDGE toxidrome: Salivation, Lacrimation, Urination, Defecation, Gastric cramps, Emesis, especially if quick in onset and associated to respiratory failure and coma.

In the German hospital statement they induced the coma.

Not sure if he fell into a coma in Russia or was induced. 

But if they induced him into a coma in both instances would you think that the compound in question was more likely to be a more common substance than let's say novichok. 

Which I have to assume is a quasi irreversible inhibitor considering it's supposed to be so lethal

Edited: 8/25/20 11:28 AM
2/4/09
Sandy Pantz -

If Germany is so confident that Putin poisoned him, will Merkal finally put an end to the Nord Stream 2 pipeline or will she continue being Putin's cock holster?  

I'm going to assume they just want to repackage and sell Russian oil under an EU sticker and that's why trump put a halt to it. 

Well I guess he stopped it by inacting sanctions on companies working on it. 

But he stopped it indirectly 

8/25/20 11:28 AM
2/4/07