EXCLUSIVE: Did Jeffrey Epstein have painting of Bill Clinton wearing a blue DRESS and red heels and lounging in the Oval Office inside his Manhattan mansion? Visitor reveals bizarre image inside pedophile's $56m lair
By Isolde Walters For Dailymail.com and Cheyenne Roundtree For Dailymail.com14:04 EDT 14 Aug 2019, updated 14:04 EDT 14 Aug 2019
- EXCLUSIVE: Ghislaine Maxwell's respectable new life: Jeffrey Epstein's long-time consort and the alleged procurer of his underage...
- White House insists U.S. is NOT behind Hong Kong mass demonstrations and urges everyone to 'remain calm' as Trump comes under fire...
- Jeffrey Epstein had a painting which appeared to be Bill Clinton wearing a blue dress and red heels hanging inside his Manhattan home
- Source who saw it during a business meeting told DailyMailTV
- The blue dress seemed to be a pointed reference to Clinton's former intern Monica Lewinsky who wore a blue dress during their tryst in the White House
- The painting was snapped inside the pedophile's mansion in 2012, seven years before he was accused of running a sex trafficking ring of underage girls
- The source, who asked to remain anonymous, was visiting Epstein to present a business proposal
- She told DailyMailTV: 'It was absolutely Bill Clinton. It was shocking... it was a very provocative, sexual picture'
- Epstein and Clinton were friends, with the 72-year-old flying on the now deceased financier's private plane - including the Lolita Express - several times
- The source also claimed she saw a young Hispanic girl waiting to meet with Epstein after her business meeting, saying the girl 'looked about 14'
- Epstein was found dead by suicide on Saturday after he was arrested in July
Jeffrey Epstein had a bizarre portrait which appeared to be of Bill Clinton in a dress hanging in his Manhattan mansion, DailyMailTV can reveal.
The picture depicting the former president apparently lounging on a chair in the Oval Office, wearing red heels and posing suggestively in a blue dress redolent of Monica Lewinsky was in a room off the stairway of the Upper East Side townhouse.
The painting was secretly snapped inside the pedophile's lavish $56 million home in October 2012, four years after Epstein completed his sweetheart deal for prostitution of a minor and seven years before he was accused of running a sex trafficking ring of underage girls.
The source, who asked to remain anonymous, was visiting Epstein to present a business proposal - an encounter with the pervert which included spotting a girl who seemed to be 14 waiting to see the financier.
The woman said she was shocked to catch sight of the portrait through an open door as she walked through the ornate home with her business partner.
She told DailyMailTV: 'It was absolutely Bill Clinton. It was shocking - it was definitely a painting of him. It was a very provocative, sexual picture. He was wearing heels, a blue dress and his hand was in a weird position.'
Jeffrey Epstein had a bizarre portrait which appears to be of Bill Clinton hanging in his Manhattan mansion, depicting the former president lounging on a chair in the Oval Office wearing red heels and a telling blue dress, a source exclusively told DailyMailTV