OtherGround Forums Bill Clinton wearing Monica’s blue dress, wtf?Pic

6 days ago
1/1/01

EXCLUSIVE: Did Jeffrey Epstein have painting of Bill Clinton wearing a blue DRESS and red heels and lounging in the Oval Office inside his Manhattan mansion? Visitor reveals bizarre image inside pedophile's $56m lair

By Isolde Walters For Dailymail.com and Cheyenne Roundtree For Dailymail.com14:04 EDT 14 Aug 2019, updated 14:04 EDT 14 Aug 2019

0 comments

Latest From MailOnline

• Jeffrey Epstein had a painting which appeared to be Bill Clinton wearing a blue dress and red heels hanging inside his Manhattan home
    • Source who saw it during a business meeting told DailyMailTV
    • The blue dress seemed to be a pointed reference to Clinton's former intern Monica Lewinsky who wore a blue dress during their tryst in the White House
    • The painting was snapped inside the pedophile's mansion in 2012, seven years before he was accused of running a sex trafficking ring of underage girls
    • The source, who asked to remain anonymous, was visiting Epstein to present a business proposal 
    • She told DailyMailTV: 'It was absolutely Bill Clinton. It was shocking... it was a very provocative, sexual picture'  
    • Epstein and Clinton were friends, with the 72-year-old flying on the now deceased financier's private plane - including the Lolita Express - several times
    • The source also claimed she saw a young Hispanic girl waiting to meet with Epstein after her business meeting, saying the girl 'looked about 14'
    • Epstein was found dead by suicide on Saturday after he was arrested in July 

Jeffrey Epstein had a bizarre portrait which appeared to be of Bill Clinton in a dress hanging in his Manhattan mansion, DailyMailTV can reveal.

The picture depicting the former president apparently lounging on a chair in the Oval Office, wearing red heels and posing suggestively in a blue dress redolent of Monica Lewinsky was in a room off the stairway of the Upper East Side townhouse.

The painting was secretly snapped inside the pedophile's lavish $56 million home in October 2012, four years after Epstein completed his sweetheart deal for prostitution of a minor and seven years before he was accused of running a sex trafficking ring of underage girls. 

The source, who asked to remain anonymous, was visiting Epstein to present a business proposal - an encounter with the pervert which included spotting a girl who seemed to be 14 waiting to see the financier.

The woman said she was shocked to catch sight of the portrait through an open door as she walked through the ornate home with her business partner. 

She told DailyMailTV: 'It was absolutely Bill Clinton. It was shocking - it was definitely a painting of him. It was a very provocative, sexual picture. He was wearing heels, a blue dress and his hand was in a weird position.'

Jeffrey Epstein had a bizarre portrait which appears to be of Bill Clinton hanging in his Manhattan mansion, depicting the former president lounging on a chair in the Oval Office wearing red heels and a telling blue dress, a source exclusively told DailyMailTV

Jeffrey Epstein had a bizarre portrait which appears to be of Bill Clinton hanging in his Manhattan mansion, depicting the former president lounging on a chair in the Oval Office wearing red heels and a telling blue dress, a source exclusively told DailyMailTV

6 days ago
    1/1/01

The color of the dress seemed to be a pointed reference to Clinton's former intern Monica Lewinsky who a blue dress during their infamous sexual encounter in the White House. The painting seemed to show Clinton in the Oval Office, with the presidential seal on display

The color of the dress seemed to be a pointed reference to Clinton's former intern Monica Lewinsky who a blue dress during their infamous sexual encounter in the White House. The painting seemed to show Clinton in the Oval Office, with the presidential seal on display 

The color of the dress seemed to be a pointed reference to Clinton's former intern Monica Lewinsky, who a blue dress during their infamous sexual encounter in the White House.

Epstein and Clinton were once friends, with the now 72-year-old flying on the now deceased financier's private plane, dubbed the Lolita Express, several times and on his own account vising the town house once - making it possible he could have seen the bizarre painting.

Clinton has however denied being on Epstein's 'pedophile island,' Little St. James - a denial which Donald Trump sought to cast doubt on this week.   

The presence of the picture is a new twist in the relationship between Clinton, his family and Epstein.

Last month the former president's office said he had not known anything of Epstein's crimes and had taken four trips with him in 2002 and 2003 - although flight logs showed that he had taken a total of at least 26 individual flights in the course of those.

One of Epstein's former sex slaves, Virginia Roberts, claimed she saw Clinton on the island for a dinner held in his honor shortly after he left office, and stood by the claim when questioned under oath. 

After the financier's apparent suicide on Saturday morning, Trump retweeted a suggestion that the Clinton were somehow involved in the death and a link to court documents setting out Roberts' evidence. 

6 days ago
    3/21/12
    I can imagine bill and his friends laughing his ass off at that when Epstein first showed it to him
    6 days ago
    1/1/01

Additionally, Epstein's alleged procurer, Ghislaine Maxwell, was a guest at Chelsea Clinton's wedding to Marc Meezvinsky, at least a year after the time when Bill Clinton says his relationship with Epstein ended.

The origin of the painting is unknown. DailyMail.com has seen metadata which verifies where and when the picture was taken, which showed it hanging against a dark-colored wall in Epstein's stone fortress.

'Clinton' has his legs crossed over the arm of a chair, with blood red heels hovering over a rug that seems to bear the presidential seal. 

The shoulder of the blue dress hangs off to the side as 'Clinton' seems to raise a 'come hither' finger towards the viewer.  

The source who spotted the painting said she saw it while 'being led from the office to his personal quarters when we saw the portrait.

'It was through a door that had been left temporarily open by his housekeeper or butler.

'I thought, ''Why in the world would Epstein have that up?'' I didn't even know that they knew each other.'

Although she was stunned by the painting, her business partner managed to take a snap of the painting.

She said: 'He took a picture. I was mortified because there were cameras everywhere.' 

The source added that she was inside Epstein's home for around an hour and a half for the meeting, which had been arranged by the pedophile's then-assistant Lesley Groff.

The glamorous blonde was named as a possible accomplice and granted immunity in Epstein's controversial plea deal in 2008.

The source said: 'We had been in communication with Lesley Groff. She was the person who coordinated our meeting. 

6 days ago
    5/24/17

That's one of the best things I've seen in this fucked up situation. 

6 days ago
    11/17/10

how many people must be shitting their pants right now (maybe less since epstein "suicided" himself)...but still

im sure lots of elite people are def worried about shit coming to light

6 days ago
    3/18/02

i hope to fuck they have tons of vids and everyone in them linked to child molestation goes to jail or worse.  I dont care what political party theyre from.  Fuck them all.  

6 days ago
    11/20/13
    BigEyedFish -

i hope to fuck they have tons of vids and everyone in them linked to child molestation goes to jail or worse.  I dont care what political party theyre from.  Fuck them all.  

Ok, BEF is not a supporter of child molestation. Virtue signal received.

6 days ago
    12/17/06

Yeah. I could see doing that to bust his balls if they were friends. I mean, I'm not a sicko pedo who buys children, but I'd do some shit like that to fuck with a friend lol.

6 days ago
    11/17/10
    ksacs revenge -
    BigEyedFish -

the outspoken "anti racist" who self admitted his past love for the KKK, talking about virtue signaling

LOLOLOLOL

6 days ago
    7/4/11

6 days ago
    2/19/14
    ksacs revenge -
    BigEyedFish -

What a stupid comment.

But, not surprising coming from the class clown.

6 days ago
    8/23/11
    ksacs revenge -
    BigEyedFish -

You really are a fucking dick 

6 days ago
    11/20/13
    androb -
    ksacs revenge -
    BigEyedFish -

You really are a fucking dick 

I could say the same for you.

6 days ago
    3/18/02
    ksacs revenge - 
    BigEyedFish -

go fuck yourself

6 days ago
    11/20/13
    In Limbo -
    ksacs revenge -
    BigEyedFish -

the outspoken "anti racist" who self admitted his past love for the KKK, talking about virtue signaling

LOLOLOLOL

Jesus, I really did get under your skin in that other thread. Sorry about that.

6 days ago
    11/17/10
    ksacs revenge -
    In Limbo -
    ksacs revenge -
    BigEyedFish -

LOLOLOLOL

check the time stamps

i posted that in this thread before i posted to you in the other

besides, i always call out your hypocrisy esp when you grandstand on your anti racist soap box

6 days ago
    12/29/09

I like Clinton, but this is such a gem. All the stuff we'll NEVER know.....but once in a while a golden nugget falls from the sky. I want a behind the scenes documentary of every presidency. 

6 days ago
    11/20/13
    In Limbo -
    ksacs revenge -
    In Limbo -
    ksacs revenge -
    BigEyedFish -

LOLOLOLOL

check the time stamps

besides, i always call out your hypocrisy esp when you grandstand on your anti racist soap box

Sorry, you just seem to get triggered a lot. Sometimes it's hard to tell what caused it.

6 days ago
    1/25/04
    In Limbo - 
    ksacs revenge -
    In Limbo -
    ksacs revenge -
    BigEyedFish -

LOLOLOLOL

check the time stamps

"+30 IQ bonus aftrer doing so"

LOL

Edited: 6 days ago
    6/13/03

I like how Clinton jumped the gun and immediatly released a denial press release as if its been sitting around collecting cobwebs for the past couple decades.

6 days ago
    11/20/13
    BigEyedFish -
    ksacs revenge - 
    BigEyedFish -

go fuck yourself

And miss out on more of your spectacular insights? I wouldn't dream of it.

6 days ago
    11/17/10
    ksacs revenge -
    In Limbo -
    ksacs revenge -
    In Limbo -
    ksacs revenge -
    BigEyedFish -

LOLOLOLOL

check the time stamps

Sorry, you just seem to get triggered a lot. Sometimes it's hard to tell what caused it.

yeah, youre right

i actually do get triggered when encountering self admitted Ku Klux Klan fanboys

6 days ago
    11/20/13
    Jack Carter -
    In Limbo - 
    ksacs revenge -
    In Limbo -
    ksacs revenge -
    BigEyedFish -

LOLOLOLOL

check the time stamps

LOL

Wow, that line was making fun of In Limbo. Now you're dragging it to this thread? Someone has some KDS, and is a bit disrepectful to In Limbo.

6 days ago
    11/17/10
    ksacs revenge -
    Jack Carter -
    In Limbo - 
    ksacs revenge -
    In Limbo -
    ksacs revenge -
    BigEyedFish -

LOLOLOLOL

check the time stamps

LOL

Wow, that line was making fun of In Limbo. Now you're dragging it to this thread? Someone has some KDS, and is a bit disrepectful to In Limbo.

you cant help yourself from continuosly backfiring yourself with such posts   "but but but.,...i think the study is BS too!"