11/20/13
In Limbo -
ksacs revenge -
In Limbo -
ksacs revenge -
In Limbo -
ksacs revenge -
BigEyedFish -

i hope to fuck they have tons of vids and everyone in them linked to child molestation goes to jail or worse.  I dont care what political party theyre from.  Fuck them all.  

Ok, BEF is not a supporter of child molestation. Virtue signal received.

the outspoken "anti racist" who self admitted his past love for the KKK, talking about virtue signaling

LOLOLOLOL

Jesus, I really did get under your skin in that other thread. Sorry about that.

check the time stamps

i posted that in this thread before i posted to you in the other

besides, i always call out your hypocrisy esp when you grandstand on your anti racist soap box

Sorry, you just seem to get triggered a lot. Sometimes it's hard to tell what caused it.

yeah, youre right

i actually do get triggered when encountering self admitted Ku Klux Klan fanboys

This bullshit again? Good thing you found a friendly place here where even I think it's too racist. Take it somewhere else. I'm starting to feel like a dick for derailing threads, and I hate having sympathy for OGers.

5 days ago
11/17/10
ksacs revenge -
In Limbo -
ksacs revenge -
In Limbo -
ksacs revenge -
In Limbo -
ksacs revenge -
BigEyedFish -

i hope to fuck they have tons of vids and everyone in them linked to child molestation goes to jail or worse.  I dont care what political party theyre from.  Fuck them all.  

the outspoken "anti racist" who self admitted his past love for the KKK, talking about virtue signaling

LOLOLOLOL

check the time stamps

besides, i always call out your hypocrisy esp when you grandstand on your anti racist soap box

Sorry, you just seem to get triggered a lot. Sometimes it's hard to tell what caused it.

yeah, youre right

i actually do get triggered when encountering self admitted Ku Klux Klan fanboys

This bullshit again? Good thing you found a friendly place here where even I think it's too racist. Take it somewhere else. I'm starting to feel like a dick for derailing threads, and I hate having sympathy for OGers.

your own words, fren

you used to WISH you could be in the KKK and you said you "USED" to be a true racist

yeah ok, Grand Qizard

dont hang me from a noose or burn a cross in my yard, bro

5 days ago
1/25/04
ksacs revenge - 
Jack Carter -
In Limbo - 
ksacs revenge -
In Limbo -
ksacs revenge -
BigEyedFish -

LOLOLOLOL

check the time stamps

"+30 IQ bonus aftrer doing so"

LOL

Wow, that line was making fun of In Limbo. Now you're dragging it to this thread? Someone has some KDS, and is a bit disrepectful to In Limbo.

Says the guy who dragged that thread into this one

5 days ago
7/31/09
ksacs revenge -
BigEyedFish -

You're a moron.  Some people would actually snap and kill a pedo on sight. I'd love come across some pedo in the street just do I can stop his head into a bloody mess. I'd take a lot of pleasure in doing that. Take your future signalling bullshit and fuck off.

5 days ago
1/1/01

Oscar De La Hoya likes this! 

5 days ago
7/19/11
DaveFu -

See, these are the type of comments this place needs. Not you fuckfaces fighting and bringing in shit from other threads. 

5 days ago
8/18/13
ksacs revenge -
BigEyedFish -

You are a twisted piece of shit.

5 days ago
7/26/07
Weird, lol
5 days ago
1/2/08
This isn't trying to be passed off as real is it? 'Cause that fake as fuck
5 days ago
12/10/09

I have the strangest boner right now.

5 days ago
2/22/13

Red shoes

5 days ago
11/20/13
DrPeterVenkman -
ksacs revenge -
BigEyedFish -

I'll go a step further than most of you. I think people who bring harm to children, even those of illegal immigrants, should be punished.

5 days ago
1/1/01
ABCTT_Xavier23 - 
DaveFu -

See, these are the type of comments this place needs. Not you fuckfaces fighting and bringing in shit from other threads. 

You know it's a terrible day on the OG when someone is unironically telling people to be more like DaveFu. 

5 days ago
11/17/10
ksacs revenge -
DrPeterVenkman -
ksacs revenge -
BigEyedFish -

I'll go a step further than most of you. I think people who bring harm to children, even those of illegal immigrants, should be punished.

you should check the stats on who are the most common perps in child abuse and sex assault cases on illegal aliens.

#furthersteps

5 days ago
10/2/12
ksacs revenge -
DrPeterVenkman -
ksacs revenge -
BigEyedFish -

You still don’t understand why children are separated from adults while being detained at the border?

5 days ago
5/24/17

5 days ago
5/22/16
BigEyedFish -

This.  

5 days ago
5/28/02
BigEyedFish -

This. Watch the political “elites” burn

5 days ago
4/3/08
In Limbo -
ksacs revenge -
BigEyedFish -

LOLOLOLOL

What I got from that is just another scumbag leftist pretending that pedophiles aren’t a big deal. 

5 days ago
1/2/15

Imagine  how close you'd have to be to someone to create a painting like that of them. 

Like bro-bro

5 days ago
10/1/16
DrPeterVenkman - 
ksacs revenge -
BigEyedFish -

Uh-oh. In Venkman's twisted mind this means ksacs revenge, Monica Lewinsky and Bill clinton are all Orcus.

LOL.
Edited: 5 days ago
4/22/03
RoyNelsonsTVDinner -

Red shoes

Is this reference to the pizza gate/Podesta stuff?

5 days ago
9/1/07
He looks like a real whore!
5 days ago
6/13/03
Dajuisher -
RoyNelsonsTVDinner -

Red shoes

Is this reference to the pizza gate/Podesta stuff?

The story of the red shoe is that the proud and disobedient must suffer. The children depicted in creepy artwork at podestas all wore red shoes.  

5 days ago
10/8/07
Spunkchops -

Wood