OtherGround Forums Bill Gates starting to panic

Edited: 13 days ago
9/19/13

Looks like Bill’s plan for global vaccine domination is being subverted by Trump’s “warp speed” program.

Good old Bill, who 99.9999% of the population has no clue what the fuck he has to do with COVID, is starting to cry wolf on MSM - immediately after news that vaccine could be done within weeks.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/516470-bill-gates-questions-whether-fda-can-be-trusted-on-vaccine

13 days ago
2/12/14
ttt
13 days ago
6/13/09

Are you sure Bill is the devil you portray him as?  What provable things has he done to make you think that?

I'm not an expert on Gates, but I like the idea of the super-wealthy giving back to society. That's what it appears he is doing.

Please explain to me why that is not true, and why Bill is such an evil man.

Sourced material please.

13 days ago
3/15/06

"Are you sure Bill is the devil you portray him as?  What provable things has he done to make you think that?"

Windows Vista.

13 days ago
1/24/14
blood fist -

Are you sure Bill is the devil you portray him as?  What provable things has he done to make you think that?

I'm not an expert on Gates, but I like the idea of the super-wealthy giving back to society. That's what it appears he is doing.

Sourced material please.

You realize that you just asked for proof from a Q-tard, right?

13 days ago
10/30/03
blood fist -

Sourced material please.

What people don't get is bill is a computer scientist. He programs computers to find him logical data. The logical data showed Corona virus would be a problem so he jumped in front of it to the best of his ability, and is now blamed for manifesting this virus. Its really simple and misunderstood.

13 days ago
7/22/06
The Russians beat him to it.
13 days ago
12/22/10
CuddleBug -

"Are you sure Bill is the devil you portray him as?  What provable things has he done to make you think that?"

Windows Vista.

And Windows ME. 

fuck bill gates

6/13/09

I am open to any legitimately sourced information that proves Bill Gates is an evil demon.

13 days ago
6/13/09
Death Star -
blood fist -

Sourced material please.

Yes. I do realize that.

Let's see what the gentleman says.

1/12/07

His dad is baby killer no1 for a while.

13 days ago
11/4/10

What is Bill Gates doing that’s nefarious? I don’t understand why he is a villain.

6/13/09
SpunQ -

Spunquee, can you provide legit hard evidence about Gates being an evil demon?

If you present it, I'll be happy to read it.

There is nothing in any of the videos you presented that indicates he is a demon...at least to me.

13 days ago
1/1/01
KZTT_MMAfan55 - 

What is Bill Gates doing that’s nefarious? I don’t understand why he is a villain.

Cause he is rich as fuck and does not act like white trash thinks a rich person should act like

13 days ago
1/1/01

OP's capacity for rarional thought was subverted by fetal alcohol syndrome in the womb.

Or maybe it was the x-rays.

13 days ago
12/1/05

Wasn’t his dad the Head of Planned Parenthood?

13 days ago
1/1/01
blood fist - 
SpunQ -

There is nothing in any of the videos you presented that indicates he is a demon...at least to me.

He ate pizza and babies once - random Twitter user

13 days ago
1/12/07
blood fist -
SpunQ -

Hey,

Its more so about how they act and say vs anything publicly or overtly sinister. Basically its down to perspective. If I get chance later maybe I can write something up but I have my own opinions such as : movies portraying nerds as weak and unassuming but it could a cover for looking past people such as Gates with depop goals and only see a "nerd".

Hmm,  ill report back.

13 days ago
1/12/07
Charles Barkley -

Wasn’t his dad the Head of Planned Parenthood?

Yes

13 days ago
6/13/09
SpunQ - 
blood fist -
SpunQ -

Hey,

Its more so about how they act and say vs anything publicly or overtly sinister. Basically its down to perspective. If I get chance later maybe I can write something up but I have my own opinions such as : movies portraying nerds as weak and unassuming but it could a cover for looking past people such as Gates with depop goals and only see a "nerd".

Hmm,  ill report back.

OK spunquee. I realize that certain 'concepts' cannot be easily sourced and sometimes it comes down to your 'take' on the guy.

But I'd like to know the reason you consider him evil.

All of us have bad qualities. I'm sure Bill does too. I just want to understand why he is so demonized.

13 days ago
9/19/13
Death Star -
blood fist -

Sourced material please.

I don’t follow Q but good job exposing yourself as a dumbass

13 days ago
9/19/13
scab1 -

OP's capacity for rarional thought was subverted by fetal alcohol syndrome in the womb.

Or maybe it was the x-rays.

This level of mental masturbation can only mean that you’re mad.

13 days ago
2/2/12
CuddleBug -

Windows Vista.

13 days ago
9/3/12
Death Star -
blood fist -

Sourced material please.

You realize you’re also calling General Michael Flynn and his family Qtards too, right ? Q is the real deal and this week proved it. Keep your head buried in antifa ass cracks. 

13 days ago
1/1/01

How would the details of Warp Speed change anything IF Gates had designs on immunization on a global scale?