OtherGround Forums Black Familys Home Shot Up & Graffitied w/ Hate

Edited: 15 days ago
1/1/01

They came back 3 different nights?  After the police and local news were involved?  And it was well known that there were security cameras at the home?

Mark

15 days ago
11/5/19
Mark1 - 

They came back 3 different nights?  After the police and local news were involved?  And it was well known that there were security cameras at the home?

Mark

Ya it’s definitely one of those white supremacists I keep hearing about. Someone get Jussie on the case
15 days ago
4/17/13

They're trying too hard... but the idiots will lap it up like good dogs.

15 days ago
1/9/02

Jussie was the best thing that ever happened to these hoaxes for the ppl that want the truth.

none of them are taken at face value anymore by anyone reasonable.

Edited: 15 days ago
1/3/20
That's a black dude. lol

That crouch over move at 1:56 gives it away.
15 days ago
6/3/03
David@accu -
MPA - 

Pretty typical of these coward bitches. I hope that Veteran is staying up late with his firearm and unloads the entire clip in that animal.

Clip? Yeah, your not the real MPA.

This. 

If this isn’t proof that people are resurrecting old accounts to stir shit I don’t know what is. 

14 days ago
4/17/13
HokutoShinken -
Sogflop -
MPA -

Pretty typical of these coward bitches. I hope that Veteran is staying up late with his firearm and unloads the entire clip in that animal.

Lol anyone who calls a magazine a "clip" has never held a gun. Go away faggot, real men are talking here.

I own guns, but what kind of bitch thinks owning a gun makes them a man to begin with? It’s literally like the most pussy ass weapon you can own. If you ever got a real sense of power or being a man from shooting a gun then you are the faggot. The easiest thing I’ve ever done in my life was shoot shit. The gun does all the work.

Shut up faggot. Watching anime isn't a hobby and just because your stepdad has a gun doesn't mean you own one. Go jerk off to cuties again you limp wrist fop.

14 days ago
7/23/08
Bilge Water -

"We're going to identify, and we're going to arrest, and we're going to convict the person or persons responsible," said Commissioner Dwyer. "It's only a matter of time." 

The call was coming from inside the house the whole time!!!

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?!

Edited: 14 days ago
2/4/07
Sogflop -
HokutoShinken -
Sogflop -
MPA -

Lol anyone who calls a magazine a "clip" has never held a gun. Go away faggot, real men are talking here.

I own guns, but what kind of bitch thinks owning a gun makes them a man to begin with? It’s literally like the most pussy ass weapon you can own. If you ever got a real sense of power or being a man from shooting a gun then you are the faggot. The easiest thing I’ve ever done in my life was shoot shit. The gun does all the work.

Shut up faggot. Watching anime isn't a hobby and just because your stepdad has a gun doesn't mean you own one. Go jerk off to cuties again you limp wrist fop.

Oh look, Colonel Frank Fitts is still queefing out his pussy lips. You kiss your mom with that mouth? How does my cock taste, bitch boy? LOL!

14 days ago
1/1/01
The Destroyer88 - 
YOURDADDYDEVILANDLORD -
Floppy Divac -
Festus -

Lol! Who the fuck was that?

Inexplicably, they called him The Yeti.....fucking WCW.

Lmao yep. Pre-outsiders/nwo wcw was awful most of the time. Had most of the bigger names in the business at the time and didn't know what the hell to do with any of them.

I think it's big John Studd, aka ron reis
14 days ago
1/1/01
cruedi - 
The Destroyer88 - 
YOURDADDYDEVILANDLORD -
Floppy Divac -
Festus -

Lol! Who the fuck was that?

Inexplicably, they called him The Yeti.....fucking WCW.

Lmao yep. Pre-outsiders/nwo wcw was awful most of the time. Had most of the bigger names in the business at the time and didn't know what the hell to do with any of them.

I think it's big John Studd, aka ron reis

sorry I meant Ron studd, he trained by John Studd (RIP)
14 days ago
11/17/05

Damn, where is Brendan Fraser when we need him? The family obviously destroyed some ancient relic and is now haunted by the mummy. Quite possibly a relic buried in some statue they might have torn down while peacefully protesting. 

Typical media propaganda to divert us from the coming plague of locusts that will ravage the land.

Edited: 14 days ago
3/2/09
55579 -
IronHands -
MPA -

And now I know this is a bullshit resurrected account that was long abandoned by its original owner. Nobody who was 2nd Cav would call it a clip. 

And nobody who was a real warrior would be such a limpdick faggot like you.

He has been exposed over and over. Just a troll. And a shit one at that.

Still trying to fit in huh, prisoner 55579? No friends in school, no one in your town likes you.  So you beg for attention from the OG.  LOL

14 days ago
4/24/07
MPA - 

A clip? Like a hair clip?
14 days ago
4/24/07
HokutoShinken - 
Corn Pop -
HokutoShinken - 

It was probably a black guy. It was probably antifa. He was actually cleaning the house. He feared for his life. The scene looks photoshopped. This never actually happened. The house was full of savage criminals. It already looked like that. Isolated incident. A white guy would never do this. Stop crying over spilled milk. OP is a faggot.

Am I doing it right?

“Am I doing this right?”

Acting like an emotionally unwell, unhinged, lunatic?

As an obvious leftist, yes, you’re doing it right

Might wanna take a look in the mirror sometime, buddy.

If he looks in the mirror he's going to see an obvious leftist? Good one!
14 days ago
11/5/19
David@accu - 
HokutoShinken - 
Corn Pop -
HokutoShinken - 

It was probably a black guy. It was probably antifa. He was actually cleaning the house. He feared for his life. The scene looks photoshopped. This never actually happened. The house was full of savage criminals. It already looked like that. Isolated incident. A white guy would never do this. Stop crying over spilled milk. OP is a faggot.

Am I doing it right?

“Am I doing this right?”

Acting like an emotionally unwell, unhinged, lunatic?

As an obvious leftist, yes, you’re doing it right

Might wanna take a look in the mirror sometime, buddy.

If he looks in the mirror he's going to see an obvious leftist? Good one!

LOL....leftists are so f’n braindead
14 days ago
9/27/15
What kind of white racist would paint a swastika and BLM?!? Wtf lol
14 days ago
5/22/06

So someone wrote BLM on their truck and painted no swastikas welcome on their truck because they had a BLM sign.....

Im too dumb to understand what’s going here 

14 days ago
2/12/14

only the beginning

14 days ago
1/13/20
MPA -
55579 -
IronHands -
MPA -

And now I know this is a bullshit resurrected account that was long abandoned by its original owner. Nobody who was 2nd Cav would call it a clip. 

Still trying to fit in huh, prisoner 55579? No friends in school, no want in your town likes you.  So you beg for attention from the OG.  LOL

Says the lil bitch made coward. No one likes you around here and you know it.

14 days ago
11/17/10

fett must have a day off

Bc otherwise hed be soamming this thread with hundreds of quote posts arguing semantics with 3 other people,

Of course taking the side of the "victims" of said "hate crime"

14 days ago
10/4/02
Nitecrawler -
TzTinkle - That looks like a black dude on the video..we'll see

Yup, I have a feeling this is gonna end up being a black dude. 

Yeah. And probably paid by the “victims”.

14 days ago
3/2/09
MrSmokalotapotamus -
MPA -
55579 -
IronHands -
MPA -

Still trying to fit in huh, prisoner 55579? No friends in school, no want in your town likes you.  So you beg for attention from the OG.  LOL

Says the lil bitch made coward. No one likes you around here and you know it.

LOL! That would be you, Mr. I Have No Friends but the OG.  Bless your heart. 

14 days ago
3/2/09
David@accu -
MPA - 

A clip? Like a hair clip?

Have a third grader explain it to you bub. Lay off the meth.

14 days ago
2/20/09
MPA -

Lol, “clip”.

Take a lap dipshit.