2/24/10

5 days ago
11/19/19
iamarealamerican -
Al Cappucino -
Media Monster -

The video of this was fuckign insane...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG_-Vlcuky4?feature=oembed

what the hell is this?! so the dude saw the old guy pull out a gun then fire off a warning shot, then waited to get popped? he could have so easily grabbed the gun right from him or even socked him one and called the cops

Not only that, the old man pulled a chair out for him, and pulled out his gun. Next scene, dude is sitting in chair like he's waiting to hear how the story ends. lol

5 days ago
7/5/13
Media Monster -

I don't care what you believe, that's funny 

5 days ago
4/25/11

4 days ago
2/15/06

4 days ago
2/15/06

4 days ago
1/1/01
Media Monster -

Holy fuck lol. I saw this at that Target

4 days ago
8/19/06

When I started reading this thread I had the flu, now two days later I'm on pg 130. Flu almost done.

This thread is legend. So many old names from the forum, some past now. The sense of the old community here on this thread is strong.

Thanks to everyone who has posted, I have enjoyed your efforts.

4 days ago
8/19/06
Media Monster - 
Bad Monkey -
Siciliano di Brooklyn - What is this "massa" shit?

It's a term of endearment and respect that mostly black men (I have heard whites use the term too, but it is rare) use toward white men that have gained their confidence.  Many of the guys that work for me address me in this manner when I am instructing them on the job.

lol holy shit
Edited: 4 days ago
3/17/14
Hessian -
Media Monster - 
Bad Monkey -

It's a term of endearment and respect that mostly black men (I have heard whites use the term too, but it is rare) use toward white men that have gained their confidence.  Many of the guys that work for me address me in this manner when I am instructing them on the job.

lol holy shit

Hahah. I used to work with a close friend of mine. I have known the guy for 15+years. He needed help getting his business off the ground.

Well when ever he used to ask me to do stuff I used to sing old slave hymns real loud just to make him feel uncomfortable. After a while he asked me "dude Dion, am I asking too much of you? I'm starting feel bad". 

4 days ago
5/23/07
BruteDion - 
Hessian -
Media Monster - 
Bad Monkey -

lol holy shit

Hahah. I used to work with a close friend of mine. I have known the guy for 15+years. He needed help getting his business off the ground.

Well when ever he used to ask me to do stuff I used to sing old slave hymns real loud just to make him feel uncomfortable. After a while he asked me "dude Dion, am I asking too much of you? I'm starting feel bad". 

Hahaha that's awesome dude

3 days ago
4/25/11

3 days ago
8/19/06
pfft OK pg 189. What a journey of a thread. 5 years.
2 days ago
2/24/10

2 days ago
12/8/14