OtherGround Forums Blatant Pedo Symbols Out in the Open

Edited: 7 days ago
1/1/01

I was watching The Revenant again after Altofsky's thread, and there is a scene where one of the kids is carving a spiral symbol into a canteen.  Anyone who has seen True Detective will spot it instantly for a pedo symbol. I did a general search for The Revenant and stumbled on this Twitter feed

https://twitter.com/onwithlogic/status/1088807331419303937?lang=en

There are some crazy examples of blatant pedo symbology being used in all kinds of kids programming, especially in some of the shows from Disney.  Creepy shit, indeed.

7 days ago
5/23/07
Is it the same when it's a square shape vs triangle shape?
7 days ago
9/22/16
Epstein's murder has really brought the CTers out today.
7 days ago
4/1/15

Did you know that if you play Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin backwards it said “Hail Satan”?

7 days ago
1/1/01

1/1/01

Canteen from The Revenant

1/1/01

Disney show... Super Why!

7 days ago
1/1/01

7 days ago
1/1/01

7 days ago
1/1/01

6 days ago
1/1/01

Jesus Christ. The stupidity of some people....

6 days ago
12/10/09
pfsjkd -

Dude,

are you saying that those are not the symbols the fbi has clearly classified as pedo symbols that indicate a pedofiles preference as a “boy lover”?

6 days ago
1/1/01
DomenicVelluso -
pfsjkd -

Dude,

are you saying that those are not the symbols the fbi has clearly classified as pedo symbols that indicate a pedofiles preference as a “boy lover”?

Thanks for proving my point, especially since you’re one of the dumber posters on the OG. 

Gee, maybe pedos have appropriated symbols that are used in children’s entertainment. To imply that Disney is complicit in it only underscores your virulent stupidity. 

6 days ago
11/21/05

So spiral ellipses, rectangles, and triangles are no good anymore.  What about rhombuses?  Pepperoni pizza is no good now either?  But, Fat Chris, I thought you loved pizza?

6 days ago
2/27/13

What purpose would having these symbols in films actually serve, besides those in the know nudging each other and saying "Tee hee! Look, there's another one!"

How does it advance their "cause" at all?

6 days ago
1/1/01
Banjaxo -

What purpose would having these symbols in films actually serve, besides those in the know nudging each other and saying "Tee hee! Look, there's another one!"

How does it advance their "cause" at all?

It doesn’t. It’s just something for CTards to latch on to. 

6 days ago
5/24/17

6 days ago
7/13/17

What's next trannies reading stories to public school kids? 

6 days ago
9/4/17

I'm never watching another movie ever again. 

6 days ago
12/10/09
pfsjkd -
DomenicVelluso -
pfsjkd -

Dude,

Thanks for proving my point, especially since you’re one of the dumber posters on the OG. 

Gee, maybe pedos have appropriated symbols that are used in children’s entertainment. To imply that Disney is complicit in it only underscores your virulent stupidity. 

I’m one of the dumbest posters on the OG?

I think I’m going to go cry and tell my mommy!

You mean man!

https://insidethemagic.net/2019/06/former-walt-disney-vice-sentenced/

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5587395

These two articles demonstrate the culture from executive leadership all the down to theme park workers.

Name calling will not get you anywhere.

People see through it.

6 days ago
7/24/14

Lol the conspiracies that involve public symbols are the wackiest concepts. Why on earth are they supposedly inserting symbolism into main stream? It’s like they’re just saying hey to each other secretly while running the risk of getting completely uncovered by conspiracy theorists. 

OR

maybe they have better ways to communicate. 

6 days ago
5/24/17

6 days ago
10/4/14
DollawayGotFistedByAPillow -

Lol the conspiracies that involve public symbols are the wackiest concepts. Why on earth are they supposedly inserting symbolism into main stream? It’s like they’re just saying hey to each other secretly while running the risk of getting completely uncovered by conspiracy theorists. 

OR

maybe they have better ways to communicate. 

This. OP thinks he’s smart. Lol. 

6 days ago
2/23/12

The car industry are in on it too

https://images.app.goo.gl/rBeJpSR3oGx6S7h57

6 days ago
11/2/11