OtherGround Forums Bloomberg is going to get on Trump's nerves

3 days ago
9/13/19
Yossarian - 

They should give Bloomberg the nomination.

The Bernie Bro's will be pissed and stay home.

The woke crowd thinks he's racist and hate his wealth.

Blue collar moderates don't like elitist anti-gun candidates.

He'll never energize the black or Latino vote like others Dems have. 

He literally appeals to nobody... except the DNC who wants his donations. lol

This post is solid as FUK. Give the stump the nod!!!!
3 days ago
3/13/18
Brockback Mountain -

#GRABTHEMBYTHEMUZZLE

Got to this post. Sat here giggling for at least 30 secs. Well done sir 

3 days ago
1/1/01

i think he is setting himself up for 2024. seeing what worked and what did not then adapting. i also heard he bought very smart statisticians who figured out he needs X percent of white women voters in this state, x of black in this one. he is focusing on the exact people he needs to get in each state. running anti gun ads to get the weak willed women here, ads about creating jobs to appeal to blue collar people there. the amount of people who are not internet savvy beyond instagram, and can look at ads that may even contradict each other is probably scarey.

3 days ago
5/22/05

He will be 82 years old in 2024

3 days ago
8/2/19
banco -

He will be 82 years old in 2024

Quickmafs.jpg

3 days ago
9/19/13

I heard many of Trump's opponents call him a clown and think they have the upper hand on him.

Most of them are unemployed now.

3 days ago
9/19/13
pumpkinpuss -

i think he is setting himself up for 2024. seeing what worked and what did not then adapting. i also heard he bought very smart statisticians who figured out he needs X percent of white women voters in this state, x of black in this one. he is focusing on the exact people he needs to get in each state. running anti gun ads to get the weak willed women here, ads about creating jobs to appeal to blue collar people there. the amount of people who are not internet savvy beyond instagram, and can look at ads that may even contradict each other is probably scarey.

I like where your head is at. This might be like an intro to his real campaign in 2024

3 days ago
1/1/01
oranos -
pumpkinpuss -

I like where your head is at. This might be like an intro to his real campaign in 2024

i did not know he would be 82 in 4 years. unless he gets his hands on some of kilarys unbaptized baby blood.

fashtag #whatwedointhevotingshadows2020

3 days ago
9/19/13
pumpkinpuss -
oranos -
pumpkinpuss -

i did not know he would be 82 in 4 years. unless he gets his hands on some of kilarys unbaptized baby blood.

fashtag #whatwedointhevotingshadows2020

He's doing pretty good for 78 though. Gotta give it to him.

3 days ago
1/1/01

Bloomberg is hiring "professionals" to make and distribute memes as part of his campaign.  They are pure cringe, even worse than the ones yang paid for!  
Bloomberg is out of his element.

3 days ago
1/1/01

https://www.theverge.com/2020/2/13/21136160/bloomberg-2020-meme-instagram-influencers-campaign-marketing-fyre-festival-promoters

3 days ago
5/22/05
Onikage -
Jmunzies - 
Onikage - Trump has undoubtedly received more hatred than any one person in human history, and it all rolls off his back.

Mini Mike isn't even a speed bump on the way to 2020. This idiot's vision of turning the White House into an Indian call center is about as enticing to the American public as rubbing down Joe Biden's sun bleached leg hairs.

"And it all rolls off his back"

I'm guessing you dont follow him on twitter.

- Trump voter

I didn't say he ignores it.

99.999% of human beings would kill themselves within an hour if you put them in Trump's shoes while he's reading Twitter.

He is most thin skinned president. Obama and dubya didnt give a shit.

3 days ago
1/12/07

Trump broke banco. 

3 days ago
1/1/01

5'4"...?

Yeah, just who you want dealing with Putin.

3 days ago
11/16/08
banco -
UltimateKeyboardWarrior -
banco - 

Bloomberg is the self made billionaire who is respected by elites that trump wishes he could be

Donald Trump is the leader of the free world.

Think about that, you fucking moron.

That reflects poorly on the voters.

Reflects poorly to who?  Anyone the voters should give a fuck about?

3 days ago
9/19/13
shen - 5'4"...?

Yeah, just who you want dealing with Putin.

Putin would use Bloomberg as foot rest.

3 days ago
8/7/12

I for one am completely fed up with his bullshit commercials on youtube. Thats a fast way to piss off more people then he can imagine.

2 days ago
1/1/01

2 days ago
10/17/08
banco is shooting blanks at this point.
2 days ago
3/18/02
PwnedCakes - 
Yossarian - 

They should give Bloomberg the nomination.

The Bernie Bro's will be pissed and stay home.

The woke crowd thinks he's racist and hate his wealth.

Blue collar moderates don't like elitist anti-gun candidates.

He'll never energize the black or Latino vote like others Dems have. 

He literally appeals to nobody... except the DNC who wants his donations. lol

This post is solid as FUK. Give the stump the nod!!!!

yep

2 days ago
6/30/07
Onikage -

Trump has undoubtedly received more hatred than any one person in human history, and it all rolls off his back.

Mini Mike isn't even a speed bump on the way to 2020. This idiot's vision of turning the White House into an Indian call center is about as enticing to the American public as rubbing down Joe Biden's sun bleached leg hairs.

At this point I feel like he's more hated than Hitler, literally.

It's so polarized, each team thinks everyone else is delusional.

I've been paying attention to politics for 40 years and I've never seen anything like it.

2 days ago
6/30/07
banco -
Onikage -
Jmunzies - 
Onikage - Trump has undoubtedly received more hatred than any one person in human history, and it all rolls off his back.

"And it all rolls off his back"

I'm guessing you dont follow him on twitter.

- Trump voter

I didn't say he ignores it.

99.999% of human beings would kill themselves within an hour if you put them in Trump's shoes while he's reading Twitter.

He is most thin skinned president. Obama and dubya didnt give a shit.

They cared, they just didn't ragetweet about it. They used the might of agencies like the IRS to settle scores. Don't kid yourself.

2 days ago
11/16/08
I No Kung Foo -
banco -
UltimateKeyboardWarrior -
banco - 

Bloomberg is the self made billionaire who is respected by elites that trump wishes he could be

Donald Trump is the leader of the free world.

Think about that, you fucking moron.

That reflects poorly on the voters.

Reflects poorly to who?  Anyone the voters should give a fuck about?

Well? 

2 days ago
8/18/09
Onikage - 

Trump has undoubtedly received more hatred than any one person in human history, and it all rolls off his back.

lol at "it rolls off his back." It's fascinating to see how some minds work.  Even people who like Trump admit he is incredibly thin-skinned and almost on a daily basis he shows that he can't let anything roll off his back, but leave it to the OG to state otherwise.

2 days ago
5/11/08
VTCO -
Brockback Mountain -
VTCO - 

Mike Bloomberg is going to be the single greatest threat to Trump's re-election, bar none.

He's not going to be the nominee, but that's not the point. He has spent hundreds of millions of dollars *of his own money* in a matter of months putting together a formidable campaign apparatus.

He has poached the smartest and best consultants, lawyers, advisors, data analysts, digital directors, and strategists available. He has even recruited top talent from his own company to work for his campaign. 

He has thousands of campaign staffers and offices all over the country. His staff has also been assured job security through the entire general election season, and starting salaries are over $70k for phone banking and canvassing.

Based on his ad blitz alone, he has risen in the primary polls, even leading in Arkansas, and that is for someone who didn't enter the race until November 2019 and hasn't been on the debate stage.

Other candidates do news interviews because they see it as 'free' advertising, even if they have to answer tough questions. Bloomberg isn't all over the cable news circuit, and can directly avoid a lot of scrutiny over his record as NYC Mayor, because he can afford to buy all the advertising he wants. 

Bloomberg is willing to spend literally BILLIONS of his own money to take out Trump. After the DNC convention, that entire campaign he built will shift to helping the dem. nominee and attacking Trump.

I don't think people can really grasp the machine Bloomberg is putting together. This is the same guy who built Bloomberg L.P. He knows what he is doing.

If Trump focuses on Bloomberg during the general election, that's a lost cause since he's not the nominee. Nobody will care about "mini-Mike" during the general. Even if Bloomberg's campaign is going to effectively be what Trump is running against, it will not be who he's running against.

People talk so much shit about Bloomberg, but trust me, the dude is building a political behemoth behind the scenes.

He pumped millions into individual House candidates in 2018, and almost every candidate he backed flipped a House seat. He's going to do the same with Congress in 2020 along with hammering Trump every single day.

It's gonna be a good one, folks!

Billions of dollars for this cringe?

No, billions of dollars on a nationwide ad blitz in every single state, along with an aggressive groundgame campaigning for the dem. nominee. 

He has spent hundreds of millions of dollars in just three months to build the infrastructure of his campaign. You really think that money was used for Twitter videos?

Here is a NYT article from the other day detailing his campaign. And this is just the core campaign which will be used by the eventual dem. nominee.

He's going to easily eclipse Ross Perot with personal spending when you factor in the congressional candidates he will be supporting. Bloomberg's spending is going to be unprecedented.

He is building a political machine with zero budget constraints, and it is going to outlive his candidacy well into 2020:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/13/us/politics/bloomberg-campaign-cash.html

Yesterday a few state polls were released and he was leading in Florida in one. He's definitely got a weird strategy but if Biden continues to slide then he has a very real possibility of winning a bunch of delegates.