OtherGround Forums Boris Johnson is the new UK Prime Minister.

19 days ago
2/22/09
HULC -
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane - 
Turtle Lock - 

if he can make them feel they are genuinely at risk of a no deal scenario then they will start to break ranks and the EU will have to cave in .

You cannot seriously believe that?

Walking away from trade negotiations is equivalent to burning down your own house and then trying to buy a new one? This is the level of political analysis you think is convincing?? And you wonder why you lost the referendum???

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I don't think he could have made his point any clearer. But you still don't get it.

19 days ago
12/17/06
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -
Altofsky - 
Altofsky - 
Altofsky - 
Dreville79 -
Altofsky -
Altofsky -

No. Fuck the IRA lol.

But you've got two nations. Two islands. One wants to suckle the teet of the other and the other is happy to have it as they lost their empire lol.

It's just sad. Sovereignty is a beautiful thing that all nations should aspire to achieve.

You do understand that part of the island of Ireland is part of the UK?

I do. It's silly and always has been. But what can be expected of the Irish really?

Eh?

Lol, in to see Alt go to a new level of dumb by trying to explain why that’s silly 

No explanation needed. Two different islands. Two different sets of people. 

No its NOT two different lslands. NI and Ireland are on the SAME ISLAND!

Is that really what you took from that post?

I didn't take anything from it, was just explaining a simple fact to you.

Go back and read lol. Christ, you people invented the language. Learn it.

Why don't you try to make a coherent point? In fact don't waste your time lol, clearly you know nothing about this subject. 

I made one, but you're a koombaya campfire faggot who doesn't believe in sovereignty, so it went over your head.

18 days ago
1/1/01
HULC - 
jacktripper - 
HULC - "I'd be more concerned about freedom of movement."

Once we're out of the EU anyone moving into the UK without permission to do so is an illegal immigrant, regardless of whether they came through Ulster, Dover, or any other method of entry.

All nonsense aside, that includes all the Irish who enter Northen Ireland, and the other way. In all seriousness, do you not see how this could lead could be problematic and potentially lead to trouble?

“In all seriousness, do you not see how this could lead could be problematic and potentially lead to trouble?”

Educate us... what are these apocalyptic consequences you envision?

I am worried about the very real prospect of a return of to the troubles. I am amazing that anyone isn't. I am guessing this just down to ignorance of the situation. TBF in your case you have an excuse as you live thousands of miles away, of course you have no understanding of the situation. 

This is not a thing of the past, its a powder keg ready to explode again. These groups are still very much around and active...

You're scared that terrorists who hate the UK might not like that the UK is leaving the EU, therefore the entire country should surrender to their wishes. That's appeasement, and it's pathetic.

No, I am scared that when we piss all over the peace agreement it might cost lots of innocent lives. The fact that doesn't bother you says everything about you. Anyway this is getting boring, we are going round in circles. I actually hope you are correct and it all goes very smoothly. I just can't see it. 

I linked you the GFA in its entirety and asked tou to quote where we are breaking it. I'm still waiting.

18 days ago
9/10/07
CavemanDave -

Question.

Is Boris Johnson a racist?  Sexist?  Bigot?  Homophobic?  Islamophobic?  Transphobic?

Is he like a Facist?

Will the left leaning media in your country obsess at every single possible opportunity to imply, suggest or outright accuse him of being all these things nonstop, ad nauseam, for the entire duration of his stand in office regardless of the situation?

Do you have any idea how sick some of us are with hearing this shit over and over and over and over?

Maybe

You 

Should

Knock 

This 

Shit

Off.

1. Get mad too many people “on the other side” are quick with racism accusations

2. Elect doofuses and clowns as retribution

3. ???

4. Profit!

18 days ago
3/27/03
ivor biggun -
jacktripper -
HULC - 
jacktripper - 

Once we're out of the EU anyone moving into the UK without permission to do so is an illegal immigrant, regardless of whether they came through Ulster, Dover, or any other method of entry.

All nonsense aside, that includes all the Irish who enter Northen Ireland, and the other way. In all seriousness, do you not see how this could lead could be problematic and potentially lead to trouble?

“In all seriousness, do you not see how this could lead could be problematic and potentially lead to trouble?”

I am worried about the very real prospect of a return of to the troubles. I am amazing that anyone isn't. I am guessing this just down to ignorance of the situation. TBF in your case you have an excuse as you live thousands of miles away, of course you have no understanding of the situation. 

This is not a thing of the past, its a powder keg ready to explode again. These groups are still very much around and active...

You're scared that terrorists who hate the UK might not like that the UK is leaving the EU, therefore the entire country should surrender to their wishes. That's appeasement, and it's pathetic.

No, I am scared that when we piss all over the peace agreement it might cost lots of innocent lives. The fact that doesn't bother you says everything about you. Anyway this is getting boring, we are going round in circles. I actually hope you are correct and it all goes very smoothly. I just can't see it. 

Most brits would rather deal with some drunk paddies phoning in bomb threats than the mass slaughters and suicide bombers at Ariana grande concerts globalists bring 

wtf? irish terrorism has cost many lives and maimed and injured many more, its far more than "drunk paddies phoning in bomb threats"

What’s their body count in the last 20 years?

they wouldn’t last 5 seconds today... the uber woke brits would love the chance to pander to the muslim invader vote by going after white Christian terrorists 

18 days ago
11/28/08

What was it that happened 20 years ago for that to be the cut off point?

Must have been pretty important.

17 days ago
1/1/01
anthonyMI -

We joined the EU? We signed a free trade agreement with the EU? We agreed to free movement within the EU?

Oh no, none of that was in any way related to the GFA, and your weird little commune of leftists are just rallying behind the lie that leaving with no deal will break it. What a joke.

17 days ago
1/1/01
yabadaba -
HULC -
Turtle Lock - 

if he can make them feel they are genuinely at risk of a no deal scenario then they will start to break ranks and the EU will have to cave in .

Walking away from trade negotiations is equivalent to burning down your own house and then trying to buy a new one? This is the level of political analysis you think is convincing?? And you wonder why you lost the referendum???

I don't think he could have made his point any clearer. But you still don't get it.

I got it, it was just retarded. I don't think i could have made my opinion on it any clearer, yet somehow you still missed it.

16 days ago
2/22/09
HULC -
yabadaba -
HULC -
Turtle Lock - 

I got it, it was just retarded. I don't think i could have made my opinion on it any clearer, yet somehow you still missed it.

If you got it why did you misrepresent what he said? What you said is retarded. What he said is not.

7 days ago
1/1/01
yabadaba - 
HULC -
yabadaba -
HULC -
Turtle Lock - 

If you got it why did you misrepresent what he said? What you said is retarded. What he said is not.

I quoted what he said. There's no misrepresentation, his argument is just retarded. What about this is beyond you?
7 days ago
1/1/01
HULC - 
HULC - 
jacktripper - 

I linked you the GFA in its entirety and asked tou to quote where we are breaking it. I'm still waiting.

I'm still waiting btw.
7 days ago
3/27/03
anthonyMI -

Ok make it 30 years then... my point still stands 

7 days ago
2/22/09
HULC -
yabadaba - 
HULC -
yabadaba -
HULC -
Turtle Lock - 

I quoted what he said. There's no misrepresentation, his argument is just retarded. What about this is beyond you?

The video is right there and anyone can see that you did not quote what he said.

What you said is retarded. What he said is not.

7 days ago
1/1/01
yabadaba -
HULC -
yabadaba - 
HULC -
yabadaba -
HULC -
Turtle Lock - 

The video is right there and anyone can see that you did not quote what he said.

Zzzzzz

You just repeating your one liner is probably even more retarded than the retarded argument in the video itself.

6 days ago
2/22/09
HULC - 
yabadaba -
HULC -
yabadaba - 
HULC -
yabadaba -
HULC -
Turtle Lock - 

Zzzzzz

You just repeating your one liner is probably even more retarded than the retarded argument in the video itself.

The video is only 2:54 long. Can anyone help HULC out here and point out this alleged quote?
6 days ago
1/1/01
yabadaba -
HULC - 
yabadaba -
HULC -
yabadaba - 
HULC -
yabadaba -
HULC -
Turtle Lock - 

Zzzzzz

The video is only 2:54 long. Can anyone help HULC out here and point out this alleged quote?

Zzzzzzz

6 days ago
2/22/09

HULC sleepy.

6 days ago
10/22/14
yabadaba -
HULC -
yabadaba - 
HULC -
yabadaba -
HULC -
Turtle Lock - 

Lol, no, what was said in the video was retarded. Leaving the eu with no deal is not equivalent to burning the country down or burning down the trading relationship to the eu. 

Do you think if uk leaves the eu with no deal that eu and uk just simply stop trading goods? Because that is what is implied by his absolute shit analogy. 

6 days ago
3/27/03
Jayn200 -
yabadaba -
HULC -
yabadaba - 
HULC -
yabadaba -
HULC -
Turtle Lock - 

Lol, no, what was said in the video was retarded. Leaving the eu with no deal is not equivalent to burning the country down or burning down the trading relationship to the eu. 

Do you think if uk leaves the eu with no deal that eu and uk just simply stop trading goods? Because that is what is implied by his absolute shit analogy. 

Project fear has a tactic of inventing some bizarre hypothetical problem and demanding brexiteers solve their imaginary crisis 

6 days ago
3/27/03

apparently they fear dairy farmers are going to go out and slaughter their herds over some crisis involving milk they’ve come up with 

6 days ago
2/22/09
Jayn200 -
yabadaba -
HULC -
yabadaba - 
HULC -
yabadaba -
HULC -
Turtle Lock - 

Obviously that is not what he is implying. He's pointing out that the UK does not have much leverage. If the UK exits without a deal they fall back on WTO rules and the EU knows that will not be good for the UK.

The idea that if Johnson can convince the EU that the UK is serious about pursuing a no-deal Brexit they will get a better deal is a pipe dream. Johnson knows he's not getting a better deal but what else is he going to say?

6 days ago
2/22/09

Here's a pretty balanced perspective on what you've labelled "some crisis involving milk they’ve come up with":

'There are more than 3,000 dairy farmers with around 300,000 cattle in Northern Ireland.

The dairy industry is viewed as particularly vulnerable to a fall in demand because milk cannot be stored for long periods.

Nearly a third of all raw milk produced in Northern Ireland each year, up to 800 million litres, is exported to the Republic of Ireland for processing...

If tariffs are applied, the price of milk products from Northern Ireland could escalate by an estimated 40%, meaning a possible collapse of large proportion of the market...'

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2019/0808/1067753-dairy-cows-brexit/

6 days ago
8/15/07
UK does not need a deal. They will be fine, assuming there's at one least person near the helm that's not a complete moron, without one.
3 days ago
3/27/03
yabadaba -

Here's a pretty balanced perspective on what you've labelled "some crisis involving milk they’ve come up with":

'There are more than 3,000 dairy farmers with around 300,000 cattle in Northern Ireland.

The dairy industry is viewed as particularly vulnerable to a fall in demand because milk cannot be stored for long periods.

Nearly a third of all raw milk produced in Northern Ireland each year, up to 800 million litres, is exported to the Republic of Ireland for processing...

If tariffs are applied, the price of milk products from Northern Ireland could escalate by an estimated 40%, meaning a possible collapse of large proportion of the market...'

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2019/0808/1067753-dairy-cows-brexit/

Give up sovereignty to prop up dairy farmers?

3 days ago
12/28/04

A US-UK trade deal will not get through Congress if Brexit undermines the Good Friday Agreement, the Speaker of the US House of Representatives has said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49348062