OtherGround Forums Boris Johnson is the new UK Prime Minister.

7/23/19 8:39 AM
6/7/05
Its funny seeing the British version of "scream at the sky Pat".
7/23/19 8:39 AM
3/15/06
CavemanDave - 
dignan -
Al Cappucino -
Wiggy -
dignan - 

Guessing the two replies are from people who don't follow UK politics.

So we're not allowed to make uninformed, meme-laden posts about UK politics the way so many Brits continually do about Trump?

Dude, OP has prrof. Just watch.

Hey OP, show us your proof of Russia meddling in UK politics bro! Prove this party pooper wrong!!

The proof is the result as Boris Johnson is beyond a fucking buffoon and it is impossible to believe a majority of any country would allow him to get into a position of power. He is a total fuckwit.  That is the proof.

It amazes me that folks on the left are so insulated from the rest of society that they still  havent caught on to how much non-leftists have grown to utterly despise their politics over the past decade.

The right is literally putting up candidates based solely on their willingness to kick you in the cunt and nothing else...and theyre winning.

Does that tell you anything about the current state of the left at all?

Mainly that they have cunts that can be kicked.
7/23/19 8:44 AM
12/28/04

So now we have Trump in the white house, and Trump 2 in No10. 

Ah well, it was fun while it lasted, tbf we had quite a good run at it. Time to hand the world back.

7/23/19 8:45 AM
10/15/13
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -

Ah well, it was fun while it lasted, tbf we had quite a good run at it. Time to hand the world back.

Image result for a crying liberal; gif

7/23/19 8:46 AM
1/1/01

lol.

Edited: 7/23/19 8:48 AM
12/26/05

Hey I have an idea.

You guys concerned about this should get together and say it's because everyone is racist, sexist, bigoted, homophobic, islamophobic, and transphobic.

It's really reaching people.

They love the constant drum beat of accusations...its really reaching people across the globe.

7/23/19 8:57 AM
12/6/08

as an englishman born and bred, i cannot believe the direction the country i call home is headed, total erosion of civil liberties, police state, clueless buffoons as prime minister, i left the uk in january of this year and dont plan on returning, am seriously considering renouncing my british passport, my country makes me sick, i fear for my children who all still live in the uk, their future and country are being stolen around them and the nazi police state it is becoming is a real danger to their future

7/23/19 8:58 AM
12/28/04
Al Cappucino - 
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -

Image result for a crying liberal; gif

Not upset more worried. 

Firstly, there is the terrifying issue of a hard border on Ireland again, which is looking more and more likely. It also means there is a very good chance the UK will break up. 

I am not in favour of either of those things.

7/23/19 9:05 AM
3/28/02

it seems one hell of a stretch to claim that Boris has been put into office by Russians.

Boris is an unprincipled opportunist and also rather a clown.  Lets see what he actually accomplishes as PM.  My guess is that he will make some serious mistakes.

Interestingly, in the British parliamentary system, Boris was elected by about 1% of the UK voting population.  Not exactly backed by popular support   

7/23/19 9:05 AM
12/10/11
ivor biggun -

as an englishman born and bred, i cannot believe the direction the country i call home is headed, total erosion of civil liberties, police state, clueless buffoons as prime minister, i left the uk in january of this year and dont plan on returning, am seriously considering renouncing my british passport, my country makes me sick, i fear for my children who all still live in the uk, their future and country are being stolen around them and the nazi police state it is becoming is a real danger to their future

Nice excuse on why you abandon your kids.

7/23/19 9:08 AM
2/7/08
MUKGA!
Edited: 7/23/19 9:22 AM
12/26/05

Question.

Is Boris Johnson a racist?  Sexist?  Bigot?  Homophobic?  Islamophobic?  Transphobic?

Is he like a Facist?

Will the left leaning media in your country obsess at every single possible opportunity to imply, suggest or outright accuse him of being all these things nonstop, ad nauseam, for the entire duration of his stand in office regardless of the situation?

Do you have any idea how sick some of us are with hearing this shit over and over and over and over?

Maybe

You 

Should

Knock 

This 

Shit

Off.

7/23/19 9:22 AM
10/15/13
ivor biggun -

Jesus Christ man. There is no way your balls ever dropped.

7/23/19 9:22 AM
8/23/03
CavemanDave - 

Hey I have an idea.

You guys concerned about this should get together and say it's because everyone is racist, sexist, bigoted, homophobic, islamophobic, and transphobic.

It's really reaching people.

They love the constant drum beat of accusations...its really reaching people across the globe.

They are so tone deaf that they are driving moderates away, and then immediately accusing those moderates that they were bigots all along. What a winning hand!

It's fascinating to see the left devolve into fundamentalism. What could go wrong?
7/23/19 9:47 AM
11/10/18

Every Brit I’ve talked to that opposed Brexit did so primarily because of convenience lol. Granted this is very anecdotal, but they all were concerned about it being harder to leisurely travel throughout Europe. As if that’s really an important part of this issue. I’m sure that doesn’t apply to anyone here as all of our members are titans of industry only worried about finance and trade lol. 

7/23/19 9:50 AM
3/27/03

Implement brexit or step aside 

7/23/19 9:53 AM
8/2/16
CavemanDave -

Question.

Is Boris Johnson a racist?  Sexist?  Bigot?  Homophobic?  Islamophobic?  Transphobic?

Is he like a Facist?

Will the left leaning media in your country obsess at every single possible opportunity to imply, suggest or outright accuse him of being all these things nonstop, ad nauseam, for the entire duration of his stand in office regardless of the situation?

Do you have any idea how sick some of us are with hearing this shit over and over and over and over?

Maybe

You 

Should

Knock 

This 

Shit

Off.

Well the original post nailed just about all of those things so I would say yes that's exactly what the left media will do too.

And no I don't think they have a clue about how much the rest of us are sick of it. They will just shout louder and louder hoping that they can change the way we think. They just can't seem to grasp that roughly half of the people think differently to them.

7/23/19 9:58 AM
11/7/07
CavemanDave - 

Question.

Is he like a Facist?

Maybe

You 

Should

Knock 

This 

Shit

Off.

but they are so woke
7/23/19 10:08 AM
4/27/15
dignan -
Al Cappucino -
Wiggy -
dignan - 

Guessing the two replies are from people who don't follow UK politics.

So we're not allowed to make uninformed, meme-laden posts about UK politics the way so many Brits continually do about Trump?

Dude, OP has prrof. Just watch.

Hey OP, show us your proof of Russia meddling in UK politics bro! Prove this party pooper wrong!!

The proof is the result as Boris Johnson is beyond a fucking buffoon and it is impossible to believe a majority of any country would allow him to get into a position of power. He is a total fuckwit.  That is the proof.

I don't think you understand the definition of the word "proof"

7/23/19 10:38 AM
7/30/14

Boris is a smart man but very eccentric. He was the clear favourite, no concerns about fair play whatsoever, you’re just unhappy with the choice. That’s allowed too.

7/23/19 10:42 AM
1/1/01

this should be a netflix series. he sounds like your rob ford. 

7/23/19 10:45 AM
3/27/03
Al Cappucino -
ivor biggun -

Jesus Christ man. There is no way your balls ever dropped.

He’s right though 

7/23/19 10:46 AM
1/1/01

The only thing proven is that OP is a gigantic retarded faggot

7/23/19 10:46 AM
11/28/08

Are they finally going to Brexit?

7/23/19 10:49 AM
10/31/05
dignan -
Pilgor the goat -
dignan -

If Boris Johnson being elected Prime Minister doesn't prove there is Russian meddling, influence, and manipulation of election results there will never be enough proof for some.

The dude is as crooked as they come and despite his history of bullying, infidelity, and the main player pushing for Brexit he still managed to become Prime Minister.

We are currently living in a World of entirely false democratic elections.

Do you know what proves russian meddling even more than Boris getting elected?

Actual physical proof of Russian meddling. You got any?

There are things that have occurred that are beyond explanation.  Here are just a few:

Trump as president.

Boris Johnson as Prime Minister.

NDP wins power in Alberta(equivalent of the communist party taking power in Texas)

Doug Ford winning the Premier position in Ontario.

Aussie's version of Trump/Boris winning.

Lot's of fuckery going on in the World with total incompetent morons winning elections.

No way this is all a coincidence.

That, or it could be that the left has gone insane and the center is taking what they consider the more sane choice.