OtherGround Forums Boris Johnson is the new UK Prime Minister.

7/23/19 10:49 AM
12/26/05
anthonyMI -

Are they finally going to Brexit?

Looks that way

7/23/19 10:50 AM
3/27/03

7/23/19 10:55 AM
3/27/03

7/23/19 3:07 PM
12/6/08
Doublevision -
ivor biggun -

as an englishman born and bred, i cannot believe the direction the country i call home is headed, total erosion of civil liberties, police state, clueless buffoons as prime minister, i left the uk in january of this year and dont plan on returning, am seriously considering renouncing my british passport, my country makes me sick, i fear for my children who all still live in the uk, their future and country are being stolen around them and the nazi police state it is becoming is a real danger to their future

Nice excuse on why you abandon your kids.

lol project much? my 'kids' are all older and one has recently made me a grandad you buffoon

7/23/19 3:08 PM
12/6/08
Al Cappucino -
ivor biggun -

as an englishman born and bred, i cannot believe the direction the country i call home is headed, total erosion of civil liberties, police state, clueless buffoons as prime minister, i left the uk in january of this year and dont plan on returning, am seriously considering renouncing my british passport, my country makes me sick, i fear for my children who all still live in the uk, their future and country are being stolen around them and the nazi police state it is becoming is a real danger to their future

Jesus Christ man. There is no way your balls ever dropped.

oh my gosh, you got me, very astute

7/23/19 3:13 PM
2/27/13
ivor biggun -

I live in Britain, and you're being a fucking drama queen.

7/23/19 3:26 PM
2/23/12
ivor biggun -
Doublevision -
ivor biggun -

lol project much? my 'kids' are all older and one has recently made me a grandad you buffoon

You quoted ‘kids’ sarcastically like calling your adult offspring ‘children’ was self explanatory 

7/23/19 3:26 PM
10/15/13
ivor biggun -
Al Cappucino -
ivor biggun -

Jesus Christ man. There is no way your balls ever dropped.

oh my gosh, you got me, very astute

Did i? Cool. I knew it wouldn't take much.

7/23/19 3:38 PM
1/1/01
You're all overreacting. Boris is such a racist, bigoted, corrupt, buffoon-like, Russian shill that he's gonna be impeached ANY DAY NOW!

(Did I do this right?)
7/23/19 3:53 PM
12/28/13
CavemanDave -
dignan -
Al Cappucino -
Wiggy -
dignan - 

Guessing the two replies are from people who don't follow UK politics.

So we're not allowed to make uninformed, meme-laden posts about UK politics the way so many Brits continually do about Trump?

Dude, OP has prrof. Just watch.

Hey OP, show us your proof of Russia meddling in UK politics bro! Prove this party pooper wrong!!

The proof is the result as Boris Johnson is beyond a fucking buffoon and it is impossible to believe a majority of any country would allow him to get into a position of power. He is a total fuckwit.  That is the proof.

It amazes me that folks on the left are so insulated from the rest of society that they still  havent caught on to how much non-leftists have grown to utterly despise their politics over the past decade.

The right is literally putting up candidates based solely on their willingness to kick you in the cunt and nothing else...and theyre winning.

Does that tell you anything about the current state of the left at all?

Haha

7/23/19 3:58 PM
12/10/11
ivor biggun -
Doublevision -
ivor biggun -

I feel even better knowing that your "kids" and also grandkids will suffer under the oppressed Russian agent boris regime that you think it is

7/23/19 5:44 PM
1/1/06

Boris has been inolved in politics a long time.  He is bright and charismatic.  This is not a surprise and, considering how the system works, has nothing to do with Russians.  Apart from Brexit dragging on a lot longer than is necessary this country is perfectly fine.  Do not believe the vocal majority online who have an agenda to push.

7/23/19 6:01 PM
8/15/07
What, specifically, is wrong with Boris?
7/23/19 6:22 PM
3/18/02

7/23/19 6:38 PM
11/28/08

My conspiracy theory is still that Boris lost the last primary on purpose so May would take all the blame for Brexit not going well.

7/23/19 6:50 PM
12/28/04
anthonyMI -

My conspiracy theory is still that Boris lost the last primary on purpose so May would take all the blame for Brexit not going well.

Not really much conspiracy there, he bided his time. Everyone knew brexit would be a shit show, and tbh its only just started.

7/23/19 6:52 PM
12/28/04

Ps we dont have primaries in the UK.

Edited: 7/23/19 6:58 PM
6/6/11

Unfortunately for Boris haters, he is genuinely highly intelligent and plays a very good act. Coming from a person who would have rather have had Hunt...

He will probably do well for a while before he gets sabotaged by outsiders and eventually himself. He did much better than Khan ever will as Mayor so hopefully he doesn't drive us off the cliff edge too fast as he has shown savvy.

Most importantly he will thrash the genuinely and worryingly unintelligent Jeremy Corbyn 

7/23/19 7:00 PM
10/16/10
Darth_Vladar - 

Unfortunately for Boris haters, he is genuinely highly intelligent and plays a very good act. Coming from a person who would have rather have had Hunt...

He will probably do well for a while before he gets sabotaged by outsiders and eventually himself. He did much better than Khan ever will as Mayor so hopefully he doesn't drive us off the cliff edge too fast as he has shown savvy.

Most importantly he will thrash the genuinely and worryingly unintelligent Jeremy Corbyn 

But can he dance? He has big shoes to fill.
7/23/19 7:03 PM
12/28/04
Darth_Vladar -

Nothing to do with hate, if he takes us to no deal what happens with Ireland?

7/23/19 7:04 PM
8/15/07
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane - 
Darth_Vladar -

What would happen with Ireland?
7/23/19 7:05 PM
12/28/04
Soul Gravy -
Darth_Vladar -

A border.

7/23/19 7:05 PM
8/15/07
Soul Gravy -
Darth_Vladar -

A border.

What's wrong with that?
7/23/19 7:06 PM
12/28/04
Soul Gravy -
Soul Gravy -
Darth_Vladar -

A border.

What's wrong with that?

Google the irish troubles.

7/23/19 7:07 PM
11/28/08
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -

Ps we dont have primaries in the UK.

Leadership election. Same thing.