OtherGround Forums BrckNoHtBck - Turn That Frown Upside Down

Edited: 29 days ago
3/25/19

Hes not a bad guy. I've had many good interactions with the fella. Keep ya head up Brck!

29 days ago
4/29/09
HighInsideLegKick -

Hes not a bad guy. I've had many good interactions with the fella. Keep ya he's up Brck!

You're an idiot 

29 days ago
3/25/19
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -
HighInsideLegKick -

Hes not a bad guy. I've had many good interactions with the fella. Keep ya he's up Brck!

You're an idiot 

Well I have never denied being an idiot! Disappointing that you think so though because i think you seem cool. 

29 days ago
1/13/11
HighInsideLegKick -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -
HighInsideLegKick -

You're an idiot 

Well I have never denied being an idiot! Disappointing that you think so though because i think you seem cool. 

HILK- Aaron is a cool cat. Very cool fella, I’ve hung with him extensively and can confirm your read on him is true. 

He also speaks his mind, so be careful because he spits truth. 

29 days ago
11/21/05

Yeah, he contributes nothing positive here. 

29 days ago
5/4/14
MMA Promoter1 -

This thread is not good natured.

To the contrary sir. We’re here to help a fellow OGer turn his life around. Either get on board or GTFO. 

29 days ago
3/25/19
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
HighInsideLegKick -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -
HighInsideLegKick -

You're an idiot 

HILK- Aaron is a cool cat. Very cool fella, I’ve hung with him extensively and can confirm your read on him is true. 

He also speaks his mind, so be careful because he spits truth. 

Well he hurt my feelings so I don't like him anymore. 

29 days ago
1/13/11

He must be at a Debbie Downer meeting of the malaise.  He’s usually all over anything Stray related.  

29 days ago
10/8/13
Straydog24 -
MMA Promoter1 -

To the contrary sir. We’re here to help a fellow OGer turn his life around. Either get on board or GTFO. 

It's sad for you to resort to internet bullying. I expected more out of you. Tsk tsk.

29 days ago
5/4/14
MMA Promoter1 -
Straydog24 -
MMA Promoter1 -

It's sad for you to resort to internet bullying. I expected more out of you. Tsk tsk.

Bro, this cat follows me and a handful of others around and talks shit on a very personal level. Believe it or not this is a good natured thread and an attempt to get him to see the error of his ways and to be a better OGer and person. Not sure how this could be construed as bullying. 

29 days ago
7/26/07

This thread was a good attempt at slapping some much needed class into someone whos severely lacking it Stray, but.....

5/4/14
HighInsideLegKick -

Hes not a bad guy. I've had many good interactions with the fella. Keep ya head up Brck!

Hey HILK. What’s your old SN?

29 days ago
4/6/19

29 days ago
3/25/19
Straydog24 -
HighInsideLegKick -

I don't have a old screen name Mr Dog. So stop being a buthole. 

29 days ago
4/6/19
HighInsideLegKick -
Straydog24 -
HighInsideLegKick -

you ran up as the new sherif straight out the gate? props... you got sophisticated game

29 days ago
3/25/19
Wayne Glamcock -
HighInsideLegKick -
Straydog24 -
HighInsideLegKick -

you ran up as the new sherif straight out the gate? props... you got sophisticated game

People on here take things way too seriously. I was just messing with them. People on here are so negative and shitty all the time. 

I'm just having fun while i can because I know I'll be leaving this place soon. I can't handle all the negativity. 

29 days ago
4/6/19
HighInsideLegKick -
Wayne Glamcock -
HighInsideLegKick -
Straydog24 -
HighInsideLegKick -

People on here take things way too seriously. I was just messing with them. People on here are so negative and shitty all the time. 

I'm just having fun while i can because I know I'll be leaving this place soon. I can't handle all the negativity. 

come on now... you ran in with energy. a bit of pushback and you want to run? you OG or not motherfucker? 

forum needs motherfuckers

29 days ago
6/27/18

I am not a troll, but I got to agree - The OG is not fun these days.

Too many agendas. Too much ill will. Misanthropy, mean-spiritedness, and Schadenfreude.

Yes that is a real word - look it up.

29 days ago
4/6/19
TequilaYuen -

I am not a troll, but I got to agree - The OG is not fun these days.

Too many agendas. Too much ill will. Misanthropy, mean-spiritedness, and Schadenfreude.

Yes that is a real word - look it up.

definitely you need a big ignore button... and a fucking don't care about your opinion button. 

29 days ago
12/1/12
HighInsideLegKick -
Wayne Glamcock -
HighInsideLegKick -
Straydog24 -
HighInsideLegKick -

You’ll be back little boy. Just like you always do...please delete all of your accounts. 

No clue who OP is taking about though. 

29 days ago
3/25/19
Wayne Glamcock -
HighInsideLegKick -
Wayne Glamcock -
HighInsideLegKick -
Straydog24 -
HighInsideLegKick -

come on now... you ran in with energy. a bit of pushback and you want to run? you OG or not motherfucker? 

I know. Im just not used to being disliked. Get tired of constantly reading negative shit about myself.

I used to lurk. I decided to join up when I hurt my knee and had to take time to heal. I found myself with loads of spare time because I wasn't training anymore. I like the place but I'm quickly running out of steam. I'll be back to my real life soon and will no longer have a need for all this.

29 days ago
4/6/19
HighInsideLegKick -
Wayne Glamcock -
HighInsideLegKick -
Wayne Glamcock -
HighInsideLegKick -
Straydog24 -
HighInsideLegKick -

I know. Im just not used to being disliked. Get tired of constantly reading negative shit about myself.

I used to lurk. I decided to join up when I hurt my knee and had to take time to heal. I found myself with loads of spare time because I wasn't training anymore. I like the place but I'm quickly running out of steam. I'll be back to my real life soon and will no longer have a need for all this.

smell test always gets exposed

29 days ago
3/25/19
Wayne Glamcock -
HighInsideLegKick -
Wayne Glamcock -
HighInsideLegKick -
Wayne Glamcock -
HighInsideLegKick -
Straydog24 -
HighInsideLegKick -

What you mean?

29 days ago
4/6/19
HighInsideLegKick -
Wayne Glamcock -
HighInsideLegKick -
Wayne Glamcock -
HighInsideLegKick -
Wayne Glamcock -
HighInsideLegKick -
Straydog24 -
HighInsideLegKick -

What you mean?

that crucible. strange how it runs. I guess there's both sides. 

6/28/10
Slydawg -

BrkNoHtbak or whatever the fuck ever his name is can FUCK OFF. Anyone who defends him is either trolling or hasn’t noticed his bullshit. He’s a racist lying piece of shit. I have tried to talk to the guy privately but he didn’t reply. I could have had him banned for the shit he’s said about me, I tried to talk to him instead. I don’t think there is any help for him.

Let's go over Slydawgs history.

- He slips up and say he married some young chick back in the M.E (It's the middle east, so how young is the question)

- He then realizes the OG is not impressed with some Middle Eastern dude marrying then dragging some teen to the US so he tries to backtrack.

- He goes on some random Instagram page and steals wedding photos. So he can say "see guys, she wasn't that young) Strange, if she wasn't that young you wouldn't feel the need to go steal some wedding photos...IMO

- The OG being the OG found the Original Instagram account where those wedding photos were stolen from and called Slydawg out.

- Slydawg disappears for a bit, comes back acting like nothing ever happened and posting food pics.

- IT WORKS, Everyone thinks Sly is  standup guy, besides BrkNoHtbak.

- Slydawg and PJ go have lunch and Sly is acting as if they're BFF's. Making another lunch date with their women involved next time.

- A little bit later Sly finds out about his new BFF extra GoFund me account.

- Slydawg does not talk to his new BFF himself privately, tell him it's fucked up and to take one down, he makes a thread on calling for all OGers to get their pitchforks and chase PJ outta here.

- Creepy Sly has once again shown his true character

Sly drags his forced teen wife to the US and make her cook a smorgasbord of food every Sunday so he can post pics to his BFF's OGers. Sly doesn't realize everytime he posts 3 or 4 pics it ends with "ok guys, that's all the pics I can get because my wife doesn't want to take anymore" LMAO! She seems really into the smorgasbord Sundays, bro! Forced marriage then forced smorgasbords. What a life that poor girl has! Sly being Sly I wouldn't be surprised if he forced her to come on here and post that she's happy. hahaha

There you have it, the Creepy Sly history. You're welcome, newbs.