OtherGround Forums BrckNoHtBck - Turn That Frown Upside Down

8/24/19 8:20 AM
6/28/10

Also, Mr 6pack aka RoidRage aka Stray Da Juice Man thanks for caring bro, but all good here. Now go do some crunches, get them abs going and post some fucking mirror selfies. Can't wait!

8/24/19 8:24 AM
6/28/10
HighInsideLegKick -

Hes not a bad guy. I've had many good interactions with the fella. Keep ya head up Brck!

You have been removed from the hit list. Congrats.

8/24/19 8:24 AM
6/28/10

Also, Sly stop sending me PM's telling me to knock it off. hahaha

Edited: 8/24/19 8:34 AM
6/28/10

IF you guys think im making shit up about Sly here is another mma forum, I am guessing old posters from here? That see through his BS. Good food pics tho, bro! I found this when I was searching for the original threads from Sly admitting to everything, wouldn't you know it, he had them removed!

So again, steals fake wedding pics and has all threads removed. But he has nothing to hide and I'm just making all this up! Good food pics tho, bro! Not to mention him pming me. lol

https://themmacommunity.com/threads/passive-jay-needs-our-help-not-a-joke.49188/page-12

EVeryone else I'm pretty much just busting their balls. Not Sly, I wouldn't waste my piss on that creep if he was on fire in front of me.

8/24/19 8:38 AM
1/1/01
BrckNoHitBk -
Slydawg -

BrkNoHtbak or whatever the fuck ever his name is can FUCK OFF. Anyone who defends him is either trolling or hasn’t noticed his bullshit. He’s a racist lying piece of shit. I have tried to talk to the guy privately but he didn’t reply. I could have had him banned for the shit he’s said about me, I tried to talk to him instead. I don’t think there is any help for him.

Let's go over Slydawgs history.

- He slips up and say he married some young chick back in the M.E (It's the middle east, so how young is the question)

- He then realizes the OG is not impressed with some Middle Eastern dude marrying then dragging some teen to the US so he tries to backtrack.

- He goes on some random Instagram page and steals wedding photos. So he can say "see guys, she wasn't that young) Strange, if she wasn't that young you wouldn't feel the need to go steal some wedding photos...IMO

- The OG being the OG found the Original Instagram account where those wedding photos were stolen from and called Slydawg out.

- Slydawg disappears for a bit, comes back acting like nothing ever happened and posting food pics.

- IT WORKS, Everyone thinks Sly is  standup guy, besides BrkNoHtbak.

- Slydawg and PJ go have lunch and Sly is acting as if they're BFF's. Making another lunch date with their women involved next time.

- A little bit later Sly finds out about his new BFF extra GoFund me account.

- Slydawg does not talk to his new BFF himself privately, tell him it's fucked up and to take one down, he makes a thread on calling for all OGers to get their pitchforks and chase PJ outta here.

- Creepy Sly has once again shown his true character

Sly drags his forced teen wife to the US and make her cook a smorgasbord of food every Sunday so he can post pics to his BFF's OGers. Sly doesn't realize everytime he posts 3 or 4 pics it ends with "ok guys, that's all the pics I can get because my wife doesn't want to take anymore" LMAO! She seems really into the smorgasbord Sundays, bro! Forced marriage then forced smorgasbords. What a life that poor girl has! Sly being Sly I wouldn't be surprised if he forced her to come on here and post that she's happy. hahaha

There you have it, the Creepy Sly history. You're welcome, newbs.

You forgot the story about the chocolates from Kuwait. 

Edited: 8/24/19 8:41 AM
6/28/10
j-money -
BrckNoHitBk -
Slydawg -

BrkNoHtbak or whatever the fuck ever his name is can FUCK OFF. Anyone who defends him is either trolling or hasn’t noticed his bullshit. He’s a racist lying piece of shit. I have tried to talk to the guy privately but he didn’t reply. I could have had him banned for the shit he’s said about me, I tried to talk to him instead. I don’t think there is any help for him.

- He slips up and say he married some young chick back in the M.E (It's the middle east, so how young is the question)

- He then realizes the OG is not impressed with some Middle Eastern dude marrying then dragging some teen to the US so he tries to backtrack.

- He goes on some random Instagram page and steals wedding photos. So he can say "see guys, she wasn't that young) Strange, if she wasn't that young you wouldn't feel the need to go steal some wedding photos...IMO

- The OG being the OG found the Original Instagram account where those wedding photos were stolen from and called Slydawg out.

- Slydawg disappears for a bit, comes back acting like nothing ever happened and posting food pics.

- Slydawg and PJ go have lunch and Sly is acting as if they're BFF's. Making another lunch date with their women involved next time.

- Slydawg does not talk to his new BFF himself privately, tell him it's fucked up and to take one down, he makes a thread on calling for all OGers to get their pitchforks and chase PJ outta here.

Sly drags his forced teen wife to the US and make her cook a smorgasbord of food every Sunday so he can post pics to his BFF's OGers. Sly doesn't realize everytime he posts 3 or 4 pics it ends with "ok guys, that's all the pics I can get because my wife doesn't want to take anymore" LMAO! She seems really into the smorgasbord Sundays, bro! Forced marriage then forced smorgasbords. What a life that poor girl has! Sly being Sly I wouldn't be surprised if he forced her to come on here and post that she's happy. hahaha

You forgot the story about the chocolates from Kuwait. 

Hmm. I wasn't involved in that so have no idea what you're talking about. If it makes Sly look bad and shows how fake this Mr good guy charcter is I'd love to hear it though, will have to search when I get time.

8/24/19 8:43 AM
6/28/10

This thread? Haven't read it yet though but i see it mentions it.

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/My-wife-is-the-best-pic:2703496-5

8/24/19 8:48 AM
9/5/11

OP......where’d you go? 

Come on back to your hit thread and answer to this wedding pictures acquisition. 

8/24/19 8:51 AM
1/24/15
In late.

I have no dog in the race but I always route for the heel.

Do yo thing Brck!
3/25/19
BrckNoHitBk -

He does that shit to you too? Lmao

He sends me nice pm's, then trash talks me on threads where his pals can see lol. 

1/1/01
BrckNoHitBk -

This thread? Haven't read it yet though but i see it mentions it.

https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/My-wife-is-the-best-pic:2703496-5

Haha yes. 

8/24/19 8:57 AM
6/28/10
HighInsideLegKick -
BrckNoHitBk -

He does that shit to you too? Lmao

He sends me nice pm's, then trash talks me on threads where his pals can see lol. 

Yep.

8/24/19 8:58 AM
6/28/10
Malvert the Janitor -

OP......where’d you go? 

Come on back to your hit thread and answer to this wedding pictures acquisition. 

No, not OP. OP is making himself a steroid smoothie right now so he can get an epic pic for the boys. Sly is the OGs Creepy Joe.

8/24/19 9:03 AM
3/25/19

This thread is a hit piece if I ever saw one! OP you are a slanderous hack and I think you owe him apologies! 

8/24/19 9:10 AM
6/28/10
Slydawg -
BrckNoHitBk -
Slydawg -

This post confirms you stalking me. But all of your facts are false! This reinforces what Stray said about you picking apart anyone who posts anything personal.

My wife is older than me. Ppl on here have met me since 4 years ago. Now you look like a fool. Not sure how you came to the conclusion I married a kid. But your wrong. I proved it was bullshit and you keep up with the accusations. I’m part of a family business and that negative talk about me can hurt my business in turn my family. I have told you this but you don’t stop, you shouldn’t make false accusations. 

Your a creep! You went searching around and found some other website trying to dig up info on me? I have never posted on other forums. It wasn’t me. 

I’m guilty for the passive jay drama. Man enough to admit it. Him and I talked December of 2018. We let it go. But you keep bringing it up. IM FUCKING SORRY. Just let old things go.

I will be back in a few to debunk the rest of your claims. 

no i didnt search another website, i googled trying to find the old threads and thats what ive found. you can try to lie your way out of this, thats fine. the fact is you stole wedding pics, got caught and left. also had all thread deleted. so do i go by that or do i go by you sitting here right now saying im lying? also, you pm me telling me to stop. haha. but im lying. why are you trying so hard to look like mr nice guy on here everyday, that alone is a red flag. creepy sly

8/24/19 9:10 AM
5/10/08
Zned -
Straydog24 - 

Let’s keep it positive. We’re here to help this young man. 

I can not be friends with him. He was on here slut shaming a friend of mine that was brutally murdered.

Fuck that guy. Let him wallow in his misery the pathetic little plebe.

Thread link?

Edited: 8/24/19 9:12 AM
6/28/10
lionsoul -
Zned -
Straydog24 - 

Let’s keep it positive. We’re here to help this young man. 

I can not be friends with him. He was on here slut shaming a friend of mine that was brutally murdered.

Fuck that guy. Let him wallow in his misery the pathetic little plebe.

Thread link?

lol. this

Also, Ned you're head isn't THAT big. There, you happy now?

8/24/19 9:15 AM
6/28/10
Chimonos Revenge -
Zned - 

He hates me.

He hates everyone, that's his schtick.

Probably lives with his mother.

Nope. I live with your mother.

Edited: 8/24/19 9:17 AM
6/28/10
Slydawg -
BrckNoHitBk -

IF you guys think im making shit up about Sly here is another mma forum, I am guessing old posters from here? That see through his BS. Good food pics tho, bro! I found this when I was searching for the original threads from Sly admitting to everything, wouldn't you know it, he had them removed!

So again, steals fake wedding pics and has all threads removed. But he has nothing to hide and I'm just making all this up! Good food pics tho, bro! Not to mention him pming me. lol

https://themmacommunity.com/threads/passive-jay-needs-our-help-not-a-joke.49188/page-12

EVeryone else I'm pretty much just busting their balls. Not Sly, I wouldn't waste my piss on that creep if he was on fire in front of me.

Looks like a bunch of trolls that got banned here. I wish I woukd have done the  PJ thing diffrent. But I made a mistake. 

The pic of my cousin was 3 years ago. You really need to back off my family. 

More confirmation your obsessed in a hurtful way with me.

not obsessed with anyone on the internet. dont care enough. deny all you want, not going in circles. your true colors come out every now and then, i will be here to call you out. Mr nice guy!

The facts have been laid out, people can still think youre some standup guy all they want. but i didnt make any of that shit up, i swear by that. creepy sly

8/24/19 9:19 AM
11/8/09

Man, I really like this place, but some people here take things WAY too seriously on here. 

Its pretty weird. 

Isometimes wonder if if anyone has ever done a paper in school or something like that on the OG. There’s a psychological study here waiting to happen. 

Oh well. Ive never really noticed any crappy interactions between me and this BrckNoHitBk guy. To be honest I recognize the screen name but don’t know the poster or his posting style. 

I like both the guys who he’s beefing with on here though, but not knowing what’s going on here I’ll just watch from the sidelines and not pick sides. 

FIGHT!  FIGHT!!  FIGHT!!!

8/24/19 9:19 AM
6/28/10

Also Ned for the record I don't hate you. You can even find a thread or two with a real convo we've had. I know youre not a fake stand up guy, like Sly.

8/24/19 9:20 AM
6/28/10
Slydawg -
BrckNoHitBk -
Slydawg -
BrckNoHitBk -
Slydawg -

This post confirms you stalking me. But all of your facts are false! This reinforces what Stray said about you picking apart anyone who posts anything personal.

My wife is older than me. Ppl on here have met me since 4 years ago. Now you look like a fool. Not sure how you came to the conclusion I married a kid. But your wrong. I proved it was bullshit and you keep up with the accusations. I’m part of a family business and that negative talk about me can hurt my business in turn my family. I have told you this but you don’t stop, you shouldn’t make false accusations. 

Your a creep! You went searching around and found some other website trying to dig up info on me? I have never posted on other forums. It wasn’t me. 

I’m guilty for the passive jay drama. Man enough to admit it. Him and I talked December of 2018. We let it go. But you keep bringing it up. IM FUCKING SORRY. Just let old things go.

I will be back in a few to debunk the rest of your claims. 

no i didnt search another website, i googled trying to find the old threads and thats what ive found. you can try to lie your way out of this, thats fine. the fact is you stole wedding pics, got caught and left. also had all thread deleted. so do i go by that or do i go by you sitting here right now saying im lying? also, you pm me telling me to stop. haha. but im lying. why are you trying so hard to look like mr nice guy on here everyday, that alone is a red flag. creepy sly

I’m trying to keep my family out of this. That girl is my cousin. Her fucking name could have became known which would have tied in the rest of us. What’s with me wanting to be anonymous to those I don’t know. I’m for real several have met me in person in the last year. You need to stop with the nonsense. If you hate me fine. But don’t say things that can effect my family.

BRB... running to my car to grab my violin. you can try to play this sympathy card now if you want, i see that's where this is going. not going to work on me you fucking creep. but once again you are putting in Overtime to keep this fake nice guy thing going. haa

8/24/19 9:22 AM
11/8/09
ABCTT Dos - In late.

I have no dog in the race but I always route for the heel.

Do yo thing Brck!

I’m pretty sure it’s “root” not “route”, but I could be wrong. 

8/24/19 9:26 AM
8/11/12
BrckNoHitBk -

Lol 

8/24/19 9:26 AM
3/19/04

HILK is a good poster.