OtherGround Forums BrckNoHtBck - Turn That Frown Upside Down

27 days ago
3/25/19
King Trav -

Man, I really like this place, but some people here take things WAY too seriously on here. 

Its pretty weird. 

Isometimes wonder if if anyone has ever done a paper in school or something like that on the OG. There’s a psychological study here waiting to happen. 

Oh well. Ive never really noticed any crappy interactions between me and this BrckNoHitBk guy. To be honest I recognize the screen name but don’t know the poster or his posting style. 

I like both the guys who he’s beefing with on here though, but not knowing what’s going on here I’ll just watch from the sidelines and not pick sides. 

FIGHT!  FIGHT!!  FIGHT!!!

Dammit Trav, quit taking things so seriously! 

27 days ago
3/25/19
Canooke -

HILK is a good poster.

Well thanks nooke!  I dedicate all future good posts to you,  and all future shit posts to your enemies!

27 days ago
1/1/01

27 days ago
1/1/01

I’m handing out free hugs and as a Canadian I’m pretty damn good at them so line  up you miserable bastards 

27 days ago
1/24/15
King Trav - 
ABCTT Dos - In late.

I have no dog in the race but I always route for the heel.

Do yo thing Brck!

I’m pretty sure it’s “root” not “route”, but I could be wrong. 

My first thought was “ fuck this grammar correcting Canadian “!

After a brief consultation with google I stand corrected and apologize for my initial thought.
27 days ago
1/1/01
Hay
Caption

27 days ago
5/10/08
ABCTT Dos - In late.

I have no dog in the race but I always route for the heel.

Do yo thing Brck!

27 days ago
4/20/17
HighInsideLegKick -
Wayne Glamcock -
HighInsideLegKick -
Straydog24 -
HighInsideLegKick -

Hes not a bad guy. I've had many good interactions with the fella. Keep ya head up Brck!

Hey HILK. What’s your old SN?

I don't have a old screen name Mr Dog. So stop being a buthole. 

you ran up as the new sherif straight out the gate? props... you got sophisticated game

People on here take things way too seriously. I was just messing with them. People on here are so negative and shitty all the time. 

I'm just having fun while i can because I know I'll be leaving this place soon. I can't handle all the negativity. 

Edited: 27 days ago
7/1/15

This is hilarious I’m having so much fun right now reading this 

27 days ago
8/8/18

Dudes a straight up dick, even Jesus hates him. 

27 days ago
3/25/19
Vegito Blue -

Keep up the weight loss hard work man. Congrats on the success you've already had, and the plenty more I'm sure you'll achieve. 

27 days ago
9/26/10
Russ -

I’m handing out free hugs and as a Canadian I’m pretty damn good at them so line  up you miserable bastards 

i am really bad at hugs. can you teach me? 

I am a very hands on learner.

27 days ago
9/26/10

Lol. I always like the assholes here. There has been a lot of emptiness around here without groundfighter2000 and tryhardnobody holding a regular presence. 

Sounds like Brck has taken things too far. Especially with Zned and the murdered gal. But other than that, I appreciate that he fills the asshole void around here. 

You do you Brck! (except when it comes to slut shaming of deseased friends of high ranking forum members)

5/20/19

And the saga continues.

How can we expect for the Middle East to get along when two strangers on a forum that speak the same language can’t even be cordial?

My wish for the Armageddon/Deep Impact meteor will resume.

27 days ago
9/26/10

For the record, i think Sly is a good guy, BUT he comes off as socially awkward and overly sensitive at times. And he does make up stories. He has admitted. I think in one thread he said something like who doesn't embellish from time to time online. 

Well I don't for one. I think people are generally themselves online, with the volume turned up or down 1 to 2 notches. 

27 days ago
10/30/05
HoneyGlazedJinx -

And the psychopathy of everyone continues.

How can we expect for the Middle East to get along when two strangers on a forum that speak the same language can’t even be cordial?

My wish for the Armageddon/Deep Impact meteor will resume.

Nah. Dude is just a cunt. 

27 days ago
5/20/19
ufc98newb -

For the record, i think Sly is a good guy, BUT he comes off as socially awkward and overly sensitive at times. And he does make up stories. He has admitted. I think in one thread he said something like who doesn't embellish from time to time online. 

Well I don't for one. I think people are generally themselves online, with the volume turned up or down 1 to 2 notches. 

We are all overly sensitive if the right buttons are pushed.

You add to the fact that 70 to 90 percent of OGers are heavy drinkers or substance abusers and enjoy cagefighting. Also a lot of narcissists in here thinking they are right and everyone else is wrong, doesn’t help. Lol. 

27 days ago
3/19/04
HighInsideLegKick - 
Canooke -

HILK is a good poster.

Well thanks nooke!  I dedicate all future good posts to you,  and all future shit posts to your enemies!

Excellent. With your help I will crush them and they will be powerless to stop me. I can see it now.
27 days ago
7/1/15
HighInsideLegKick -
Vegito Blue -

Keep up the weight loss hard work man. Congrats on the success you've already had, and the plenty more I'm sure you'll achieve. 

Much appreciated brethren 

27 days ago
5/4/14

Well there you have it fellas. Brck is gonna continue to cup check OGers who post personal info about themselves. His vendetta against Sly is fucking weird and sad. 

I can’t ever recall him posting in a thread where someone needed support or some encouragement or was doing something positive. To the contrary, he lurks in threads waiting to talk shit or tear someone down. He’s definitely a spreadsheeter. 

If I post something personal I do it knowing that Brck is gonna jump on it in the first page or two. I don’t give a fuck but it’s gotten to the point where I feel bad for the guy. It’s sad. 

Hit the reset button Brck. Life is too short for this shit.  

27 days ago
4/20/17

27 days ago
5/10/08
Straydog24 - 

Well there you have it fellas. Brck is gonna continue to cup check OGers who post personal info about themselves. His vendetta against Sly is fucking weird and sad. 

I can’t ever recall him posting in a thread where someone needed support or some encouragement or was doing something positive. To the contrary, he lurks in threads waiting to talk shit or tear someone down. He’s definitely a spreadsheeter. 

If I post something personal I do it knowing that Brck is gonna jump on it in the first page or two. I don’t give a fuck but it’s gotten to the point where I feel bad for the guy. It’s sad. 

Hit the reset button Brck. Life is too short for this shit.  

This is a fair point.

The OG has become a place where it is more and more difficult to post personal information.

If you are going to be someone who rags on others based on personal information they share, you should definitely be one of the folks who shares information themselves.

After seeing some of the better posters on here get harassed in their real lives after sharing personal information, it was definitely an eye opener that there are some pretty shitty people here.

Now... very few people ever share photos or stories about their own lives.

It makes the OG a worse place to be.

I don't know much about BrckNoHtBck.  I don't really recall having any negative experiences with that screenname.

But there are plenty of folks who suck here.  As is the case with life, also some really good dudes as well.

5/20/19

I hope BrkNotHitBack gets hit in the goddamn face by one of those big green Japanese beetles. Then I hope the beetles friends find out their beetle friend is dead and dive bomb BrkNotHitBack and he runs like a little girl back into his moms house screaming like a faggot. 

At that moment I hope his elderly mom yells “quit acting like a little faggot!”

27 days ago
5/4/14
HighInsideLegKick -
Straydog24 -
HighInsideLegKick -

Hes not a bad guy. I've had many good interactions with the fella. Keep ya head up Brck!

Hey HILK. What’s your old SN?

I don't have a old screen name Mr Dog. So stop being a buthole. 

Not trying to be an dick. I thought you genuinely lost an SN bet or something. 

27 days ago
5/4/14
Malvert the Janitor -

OP......where’d you go? 

Come on back to your hit thread and answer to this wedding pictures acquisition. 

Slydawg and Straydog24 are different posters. I’m not Sly and he’s explained it in detail many times.