OtherGround Forums BrckNoHtBck - Turn That Frown Upside Down

8/24/19 12:01 PM
5/4/14
HighInsideLegKick -

This thread is a hit piece if I ever saw one! OP you are a slanderous hack and I think you owe him apologies! 

Apologies shan’t be given. Brck has posted some vile shit in here and this was a good natured attempt to get him to see the error of his ways. 

I’m glad he posted in the thread though as he usually bails when someone addresses his behaviour. 

8/24/19 12:04 PM
3/19/04
Straydog24 - 
Malvert the Janitor -

OP......where’d you go? 

Come on back to your hit thread and answer to this wedding pictures acquisition. 

Slydawg and Straydog24 are different posters. I’m not Sly and he’s explained it in detail many times. 

One of the dogs is sly, as in cunning, the other canine is a stray, seemingly without a home or a family.
8/24/19 12:06 PM
5/22/16

This thread is a great example of people misusing this forum.  

8/24/19 12:21 PM
11/11/13
BrckNoHitBk -
Slydawg -

BrkNoHtbak or whatever the fuck ever his name is can FUCK OFF. Anyone who defends him is either trolling or hasn’t noticed his bullshit. He’s a racist lying piece of shit. I have tried to talk to the guy privately but he didn’t reply. I could have had him banned for the shit he’s said about me, I tried to talk to him instead. I don’t think there is any help for him.

Let's go over Slydawgs history.

- He slips up and say he married some young chick back in the M.E (It's the middle east, so how young is the question)

- He then realizes the OG is not impressed with some Middle Eastern dude marrying then dragging some teen to the US so he tries to backtrack.

- He goes on some random Instagram page and steals wedding photos. So he can say "see guys, she wasn't that young) Strange, if she wasn't that young you wouldn't feel the need to go steal some wedding photos...IMO

- The OG being the OG found the Original Instagram account where those wedding photos were stolen from and called Slydawg out.

- Slydawg disappears for a bit, comes back acting like nothing ever happened and posting food pics.

- IT WORKS, Everyone thinks Sly is  standup guy, besides BrkNoHtbak.

- Slydawg and PJ go have lunch and Sly is acting as if they're BFF's. Making another lunch date with their women involved next time.

- A little bit later Sly finds out about his new BFF extra GoFund me account.

- Slydawg does not talk to his new BFF himself privately, tell him it's fucked up and to take one down, he makes a thread on calling for all OGers to get their pitchforks and chase PJ outta here.

- Creepy Sly has once again shown his true character

Sly drags his forced teen wife to the US and make her cook a smorgasbord of food every Sunday so he can post pics to his BFF's OGers. Sly doesn't realize everytime he posts 3 or 4 pics it ends with "ok guys, that's all the pics I can get because my wife doesn't want to take anymore" LMAO! She seems really into the smorgasbord Sundays, bro! Forced marriage then forced smorgasbords. What a life that poor girl has! Sly being Sly I wouldn't be surprised if he forced her to come on here and post that she's happy. hahaha

There you have it, the Creepy Sly history. You're welcome, newbs.

While it's certainly fuckin creepy (at best) for someone to behave the way Sly does online, it's also extremely fucking weird for someone (you) to keep record of all these personal details about someone you don't know in real life.

Are your day to day lives really that boring/sad?

8/24/19 12:22 PM
5/4/14
Mynewscreenname -

I don’t follow. I’m new to this whole forum thing. Addressing someone who is misusing the forum is misusing the forum?

PM’s to stop being an asshole have apparently been ignored. 

8/24/19 12:25 PM
5/4/14
Isaac Fookin' Nootin -
BrckNoHitBk -
Slydawg -

BrkNoHtbak or whatever the fuck ever his name is can FUCK OFF. Anyone who defends him is either trolling or hasn’t noticed his bullshit. He’s a racist lying piece of shit. I have tried to talk to the guy privately but he didn’t reply. I could have had him banned for the shit he’s said about me, I tried to talk to him instead. I don’t think there is any help for him.

- He slips up and say he married some young chick back in the M.E (It's the middle east, so how young is the question)

- He then realizes the OG is not impressed with some Middle Eastern dude marrying then dragging some teen to the US so he tries to backtrack.

- He goes on some random Instagram page and steals wedding photos. So he can say "see guys, she wasn't that young) Strange, if she wasn't that young you wouldn't feel the need to go steal some wedding photos...IMO

- The OG being the OG found the Original Instagram account where those wedding photos were stolen from and called Slydawg out.

- Slydawg disappears for a bit, comes back acting like nothing ever happened and posting food pics.

- Slydawg and PJ go have lunch and Sly is acting as if they're BFF's. Making another lunch date with their women involved next time.

- Slydawg does not talk to his new BFF himself privately, tell him it's fucked up and to take one down, he makes a thread on calling for all OGers to get their pitchforks and chase PJ outta here.

Sly drags his forced teen wife to the US and make her cook a smorgasbord of food every Sunday so he can post pics to his BFF's OGers. Sly doesn't realize everytime he posts 3 or 4 pics it ends with "ok guys, that's all the pics I can get because my wife doesn't want to take anymore" LMAO! She seems really into the smorgasbord Sundays, bro! Forced marriage then forced smorgasbords. What a life that poor girl has! Sly being Sly I wouldn't be surprised if he forced her to come on here and post that she's happy. hahaha

While it's certainly fuckin creepy (at best) for someone to behave the way Sly does online, it's also extremely fucking weird for someone (you) to keep record of all these personal details about someone you don't know in real life.

Are your day to day lives really that boring/sad?

I work with a guy who works hard at being an asshole. Like he actually puts a lot of effort into pissing people off and being abrasive and rude. 

It’s become his identity and he fosters it on a daily basis.

When called out on it he claims to not know what anyone is talking about.

Sad dude. 

8/24/19 1:51 PM
1/13/11
Straydog24 -
Mynewscreenname -

I don’t follow. I’m new to this whole forum thing. Addressing someone who is misusing the forum is misusing the forum?

I think you’re great, a great poster, a great dude in real life, a great Dad, a great friend.  Really the only person who is misusing this forum is Brock. He feels superior to everyone and his opinion is the only one that matters, to him. 

That guy is a twat. He doesn’t know either of the Dogs, his sniffer got broken somehow and he thinks he smells bullshit when in fact he just smells himself and his shitposting. 

I’ve hung with Stray in the real world and I’m sure eventually I’ll share some taco’s with Sly. You are a couple of the good people here. There’s a lot actually, and then there are the cunts. Brock is a cunt most of the time. I could say the same about Malvert, 90% of the time he’s a cunt, then he goes and posts amazingly uplifting threads.  It makes almost no sense other than they are overly invested in their personalities on here and overly emotional. 

In summation- Stray is an amazing fella with a huge heart who would do anything for a friend or loved one. Also I know he is 100% natty, dude wouldn’t do a steroid if it was legal and prescribed. It’s just not in his nature. 

Sly is a straight up dude as well, of course people embellish when they’re speaking online, it makes for better stories and threads. Who doesn’t want to prop themselves up a bit when explaining things to random people?  I appreciate his threads because he shares who he is and where he’s from. It’s what we all do, just he is more personal about it. 

Be a better himan Brock, nobody nominated you for asshat of the internet. You don’t have to play that role. 

8/24/19 2:03 PM
5/10/08
Straydog24 - 
Mynewscreenname -

I think maybe because when you do individual member callouts on a single thread, it increases the chance there will be bullying or pitchforks against that forum member.

Generally, these types of threads don't end that well.

That said, I think you probably presented it in the best possible way to make a point without being as aggressive in creating a pile-on type of situation.

Keep in mind that many of us have had interactions with said poster without recalling anything negative off the top of our heads.  Now that you are calling him out, folks will likely be paying more attention to said poster which may be unfair to him (especially if he isn't guilty of some of the allegations that you and others have offered)...

The point is that these types of threads rarely end well... although this one has been pretty tame compared to others I have seen in the past.

8/24/19 2:07 PM
1/1/01
j-money - 
BrckNoHitBk -
Slydawg -

You forgot the story about the chocolates from Kuwait. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE...

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE.
8/24/19 2:08 PM
10/10/02
Chimonos Revenge - He's part of the Miserable Asshole top team, along with FactseatFeelings and Orcus

What team are you part of? 

The white guilt sjw tom brady nut slug team?

8/24/19 2:09 PM
5/4/14
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Straydog24 -
Mynewscreenname -

I think you’re great, a great poster, a great dude in real life, a great Dad, a great friend.  Really the only person who is misusing this forum is Brock. He feels superior to everyone and his opinion is the only one that matters, to him. 

That guy is a twat. He doesn’t know either of the Dogs, his sniffer got broken somehow and he thinks he smells bullshit when in fact he just smells himself and his shitposting. 

I’ve hung with Stray in the real world and I’m sure eventually I’ll share some taco’s with Sly. You are a couple of the good people here. There’s a lot actually, and then there are the cunts. Brock is a cunt most of the time. I could say the same about Malvert, 90% of the time he’s a cunt, then he goes and posts amazingly uplifting threads.  It makes almost no sense other than they are overly invested in their personalities on here and overly emotional. 

In summation- Stray is an amazing fella with a huge heart who would do anything for a friend or loved one. Also I know he is 100% natty, dude wouldn’t do a steroid if it was legal and prescribed. It’s just not in his nature. 

Sly is a straight up dude as well, of course people embellish when they’re speaking online, it makes for better stories and threads. Who doesn’t want to prop themselves up a bit when explaining things to random people?  I appreciate his threads because he shares who he is and where he’s from. It’s what we all do, just he is more personal about it. 

Be a better himan Brock, nobody nominated you for asshat of the internet. You don’t have to play that role. 

Thanks for the kinda words Sak. You’re solid as fuck and I’m glad we got to solidly a friendship irl. ‘Twas a great weekend with friends. 

The end of your post could summarize this whole thread. 

“Be a better human Brock, nobody nominated you for asshat of the internet. You don’t have to play that role”. 

8/24/19 2:10 PM
2/15/06
Straydog24 - 

Seriously buds it’s time to mix it up. The OG has spoken and we’ve grown tired of your bullshit. 

I hope that your disposition is a schtick for this forum and not one that you carry with you irl. It would truly suck to be such a miserable asshole on a 24/7 basis. 

The OG is here to help you big fella.

Ill be the guy with the red shirt in this gif. Notice that I’m actually wearing a shirt so that should be a good starting point for your new persona. Today is a good day kid. 

I put him on ignore over a year ago. The only time I see his comments is when he baits somebody into replying to him.
Edited: 8/24/19 2:15 PM
5/4/14
lionsoul -
Straydog24 - 
Mynewscreenname -

I think maybe because when you do individual member callouts on a single thread, it increases the chance there will be bullying or pitchforks against that forum member.

That said, I think you probably presented it in the best possible way to make a point without being as aggressive in creating a pile-on type of situation.

Keep in mind that many of us have had interactions with said poster without recalling anything negative off the top of our heads.  Now that you are calling him out, folks will likely be paying more attention to said poster which may be unfair to him (especially if he isn't guilty of some of the allegations that you and others have offered)...

The point is that these types of threads rarely end well... although this one has been pretty tame compared to others I have seen in the past.

I see your point but this thread wasn’t about piling on Brck. It was a wake up call for him to be better. 

I think it’s been good natured for the most part. 

The only shitty posts made in here are from him attacking Sly again.

His aversion to shirtless selfies is humorous to me. 

8/24/19 2:15 PM
5/10/08
NKcell - 
Chimonos Revenge - He's part of the Miserable Asshole top team, along with FactseatFeelings and Orcus

What team are you part of? 

The white guilt sjw tom brady nut slug team?

Sorry... but had to laugh...

I love Chimonos Revenge... but he is probably the biggest Brady nuthugger I have ever come across....

8/24/19 2:17 PM
1/1/01
Mynewscreenname - 

Yeah, if you're able to track and piece together all this stuff it's probably not healthy. Nobody should care that much one way or the other.
8/24/19 2:18 PM
5/10/08
Straydog24 - 
lionsoul -
Straydog24 - 
Mynewscreenname -

I see your point but this thread wasn’t about piling on Brck. It was a wake up call for him to be better. 

I think it’s been good natured for the most part. 

The only shitty posts made in here are from him attacking Sly again.

His aversion to shirtless selfies is humorous to me. 

"I see your point but this thread wasn’t about piling on Brck. It was a wake up call for him to be better. "

I get it... and the way you presented it was spot on if that was your goal....

Just talking about the nature of some of these threads...

Keep posting those abs bro... we need some more straydog inspiration... and to give you some good-natured shit every once in a while...

8/24/19 2:18 PM
3/25/19
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Straydog24 -
Mynewscreenname -

Wut? Cause sly is brown you gotta share tacos?!

8/24/19 2:36 PM
5/20/19

I hope someone sticks a Mary Poppins size umbrella up your ass and opens it.

8/24/19 2:42 PM
5/22/16
Straydog24 -
Mynewscreenname -

Don’t take it so seriously. If you’re recognizing a lot is SN’s and remembering exactly what they posted or “how they post” etc you’re spending too much time and energy on the OG.  

I have been guilty of that myself.   But this place isn’t what it once was and it’s a place to blow off steam, laugh, and vomit our ideas and opinions. Not a place to put personal shit or be taken seriously 

8/24/19 2:48 PM
1/24/15
OP is a faggot!
8/24/19 3:04 PM
5/4/14
ABCTT Dos - OP is a faggot!

You would know girlfriend. 

8/24/19 3:08 PM
5/10/08
Straydog24 - 

Yeah... this is the other way these threads often go...

Either pile on bullying on said topic member... 

Or full on reverse pile on OP....

In this case... I think we are safe.

Stray is one of the best posters on the forum...

Edited: 8/24/19 3:10 PM
5/4/14
lionsoul -
Straydog24 - 

Lol. Me and Dos are solid.  We dated for a cup of coffee. He’s still mad I broke up with him. 

8/24/19 3:12 PM
1/24/15
Straydog24 - 
lionsoul -
Straydog24 - 

Lol. Me and Dos are solid.  We dated for a cup of coffee. He’s still mad I broke up with him. 

I miss you babe!
8/24/19 3:16 PM
5/4/14
ABCTT Dos -
Straydog24 - 
lionsoul -
Straydog24 - 

I miss you babe!

Mrs. Stray speaks of you often. Be well Stuntcock.