1/24/15
Straydog24 - 
ABCTT Dos -
Straydog24 - 
lionsoul -
Straydog24 - 
ABCTT Dos - OP is a faggot!

You would know girlfriend. 

Yeah... this is the other way these threads often go...

Either pile on bullying on said topic member... 

Or full on reverse pile on OP....

In this case... I think we are safe.

Stray is one of the best posters on the forum...

Lol. Me and Dos are solid.  We dated for a cup of coffee. He’s still mad I broke up with him. 

I miss you babe!

Mrs. Stray speaks of you often. Be well Stuntcock. 

I remember when she was only 17.
8/24/19 3:37 PM
5/4/14
ABCTT Dos -
Straydog24 - 
ABCTT Dos -
Straydog24 - 
lionsoul -
Straydog24 - 
ABCTT Dos - OP is a faggot!

You would know girlfriend. 

Yeah... this is the other way these threads often go...

Either pile on bullying on said topic member... 

Or full on reverse pile on OP....

In this case... I think we are safe.

Stray is one of the best posters on the forum...

Lol. Me and Dos are solid.  We dated for a cup of coffee. He’s still mad I broke up with him. 

I miss you babe!

Mrs. Stray speaks of you often. Be well Stuntcock. 

I remember when she was only 17.

I

8/24/19 5:30 PM
1/1/01
Slydawg -
BrckNoHitBk -

Also, Sly stop sending me PM's telling me to knock it off. hahaha

I PM’d you at least 2 weeks ago. You ignored me and now you post this message making it appear I’m asking you to stop posting about me. Wrong! I’m here to exchange with you. I’m sick of your vendetta or sick obsession with me. I was hoping to avoid a spectacle with childish drama. But if that’s what you insist then bring it.

I don’t know you, I don’t get your motive. I think others are sick of you. You keep on with the same shit over and over. There are real photos of me on this from 2019 with other OGers. ppl know me. Good luck with your crusade 

The only way you can prove yourself to him is to post a pic of you and the Kuwaiti chocolates. Then he has no choice but to except your lifestyle. 

8/24/19 5:38 PM
5/23/07
Malvert the Janitor - 

OP......where’d you go? 

Come on back to your hit thread and answer to this wedding pictures acquisition. 

this fag and Brck are the most useless people on the forum.
8/24/19 5:40 PM
5/10/08
HighInsideLegKick - 
BrckNoHitBk -

He does that shit to you too? Lmao

He sends me nice pm's, then trash talks me on threads where his pals can see lol. 

Ha... don't know how I missed this.

Kind of odd... but I had a similar experience with him on the Kuwaiti chocolate thread.

Dude PM'd me and was cool.  Said he would get back to me.

Then started blasting me aggressively on that thread and others.

Said that I harassed him for years.  Was a very bizarre experience.

That said, somebody pointed out that apparently, he was confusing me with some dude named "The Lion."

Slydawg goes back and forth (hot and cold) with me.

Sometimes he is cool with me... then other times he lashes out.

I have never had an issue with him though.

Also have enjoyed his stories and pictures and what not (even if some are embellished)...

Lately, we have been cool though.

8/24/19 6:03 PM
9/5/11
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Malvert the Janitor - 

OP......where’d you go? 

Come on back to your hit thread and answer to this wedding pictures acquisition. 

And you are...? 

8/24/19 6:07 PM
3/25/19
lionsoul -
HighInsideLegKick - 
BrckNoHitBk -

He sends me nice pm's, then trash talks me on threads where his pals can see lol. 

Kind of odd... but I had a similar experience with him on the Kuwaiti chocolate thread.

That said, somebody pointed out that apparently, he was confusing me with some dude named "The Lion."

Also have enjoyed his stories and pictures and what not (even if some are embellished)...

Im just giving him shit. He's only did that to me once. But I think he did it and then worried it would hurt my feelings because I am a big softy lol

8/24/19 6:15 PM
5/23/07
Malvert the Janitor - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Malvert the Janitor - 

OP......where’d you go? 

And you are...? 

the guy that just said you're useless....how dumb are you?
8/24/19 6:17 PM
5/10/08
Slydawg - 
lionsoul -
HighInsideLegKick - 
BrckNoHitBk -

I thought you were The_Lion. I’m sry for that bro. I thought you were trolling me. I was back and forth on it. I have no issue with you. My apologies. 

No apology needed.  Like I said, I have never had any issue with you and have enjoyed most of your threads...

Edited: 8/24/19 6:27 PM
5/10/08
Slydawg - 

^ I tried to get chocolate place but failed. Wife is the one who got it. It was from a person I don’t know. The whole thing was a bit shitty IMO. You guys called for me to burned at the stake because we ate the chocolate and I had no pics. The box was thrown away weeks before I posted the birthday gift. It was the one time I had no pics. I’m done with it. It’s was 2 birthdays ago and some are still asking me.

I never called for you to be ostracized for it... although plenty of other people did.

I just kept following up and trying to get the damn name of the place (if the story is true) because I have a good friend in Kuwait City who could get me "The Best Chocolates in the World" and ship them to me...

Edit: and to be fair... you privately told me that you would get the name of the shop for me.  I even told you I would send you some if you got me the name of the place.  That is one of the reasons why I kept following up with you.

8/24/19 8:20 PM
9/5/11
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Malvert the Janitor - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Malvert the Janitor - 

OP......where’d you go? 

And you are...? 

the guy that just said you're useless....how dumb are you?

So I’m useless? How might I be better used? 

I suppose you’re “useful” and not “useless”. How did you become such a resourceful anonymous web forum poster and do you offer an online course? 

8/24/19 9:11 PM
9/26/10

who the hell is Brock? isn't it Brick? has anybody here ever seen Bloodsport? 

FOR SHAME!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c3Pe1EGy0g

8/24/19 9:25 PM
7/15/11

What a weird fucking thread

8/25/19 12:28 AM
12/17/06

No way I can read six pages of drama so let's just get to brass tacks here...

Which one of you has this argument left the most emotionally vulnerable? I wanna get my dick wet.

8/25/19 12:46 AM
1/21/14

Some of you clearly take anonymous message boards way to serious. Maybe it's time for some of you to take a little break lol. Unbelievable...

8/25/19 12:52 AM
5/4/14
comeonman1 -

Some of you clearly take anonymous message boards way to serious. Maybe it's time for some of you to take a little break lol. Unbelievable...

Just calling a guy out on his bullshit. Don’t overthink it buds.  

8/25/19 1:29 AM
6/27/18
comeonman1 -

Truth.

8/25/19 2:04 AM
1/1/01
Best thing I got from skimming this thread was access to a story about someone getting his ass beat by his parents for bringing home free chocolate. KUWAIT chocolate.

LOL, everyone knows the best chocolate in the world is from Hershey, PA in the good ole' U.S. of A.
8/25/19 2:22 AM
1/23/06
He's a good poster. Hindsight is 20/20. Some of his hate through the years kickstarted my running routine.
8/25/19 9:42 AM
1/21/14
Straydog24 -
comeonman1 -

Wasn't necessarily referring to you in particular even though you started the thread.

Some people take comments way to personal, you have to remember that they're commenting on your anonymous screen name not you personally. 

This forum can be a lot of fun and good way to kill time if used correctly.

8/25/19 10:53 AM
4/18/01
comeonman1 - 
Straydog24 -
comeonman1 -

Wasn't necessarily referring to you in particular even though you started the thread.

Some people take comments way to personal, you have to remember that they're commenting on your anonymous screen name not you personally. 

This forum can be a lot of fun and good way to kill time if used correctly.

Maybe you should read the thread.
8/25/19 11:49 AM
4/29/09
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Malvert the Janitor - 

OP......where’d you go? 

More truth.

8/25/19 11:58 AM
1/1/01
Slydawg -

^ I tried to get chocolate place but failed. Wife is the one who got it. It was from a person I don’t know. The whole thing was a bit shitty IMO. You guys called for me to burned at the stake because we ate the chocolate and I had no pics. The box was thrown away weeks before I posted the birthday gift. It was the one time I had no pics. I’m done with it. It’s was 2 birthdays ago and some are still asking me.

I believed in you, Sly!!! And now you've made me look like an utter fool. My reputation on here is ruined. Chocolate doesn't even exist in the Middle East. How could you do this!?

8/25/19 12:02 PM
5/4/14
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Malvert the Janitor - 

OP......where’d you go? 

More truth.

You could easily replace Brck’s name in the thread title with Malvert. I used to think he was okay but he has definitely gone to the dark side in the recent past. 

8/25/19 12:27 PM
6/28/10
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Malvert the Janitor - 

OP......where’d you go? 

More truth.

"most useless on this forum"

hahaha. get over yourself. it's a fucking internet forum. are you useful by typing, cheer up dude or good luck bro! haha. fuck, you guys take this shit wayyyy too seriously on here. says a lot about your real life.