8/25/19 12:58 PM
5/10/08
ufc98newb - 
Straydog24 -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Malvert the Janitor - 

OP......where’d you go? 

Come on back to your hit thread and answer to this wedding pictures acquisition. 

this fag and Brck are the most useless people on the forum.

More truth.

You could easily replace Brck’s name in the thread title with Malvert. I used to think he was okay but he has definitely gone to the dark side in the recent past. 

agree about malvert. He's always been a dick, but he goes much further with it now. Around a year or year and a half ago, he got a new job which pays MUCH more money, but has something like a 90 minute to 2 hour commute each way, iirc. 

Wouldn't be surprised if this is the source of his misery. 

you can't just live to pay bills and save stacks of cash. 

Didn't he say he has a miserable existence at home with his wife?

Something about keeping the family together for the sake of the kids?

Was it Malvert talking about this?  I could be wrong... but if it was him, perhaps that is a source of his constant assholery.

8/25/19 2:09 PM
1/1/01
j-money - 
Slydawg -

^ I tried to get chocolate place but failed. Wife is the one who got it. It was from a person I don’t know. The whole thing was a bit shitty IMO. You guys called for me to burned at the stake because we ate the chocolate and I had no pics. The box was thrown away weeks before I posted the birthday gift. It was the one time I had no pics. I’m done with it. It’s was 2 birthdays ago and some are still asking me.

I believed in you, Sly!!! And now you've made me look like an utter fool. My reputation on here is ruined. Chocolate doesn't even exist in the Middle East. How could you do this!?

Chocolate Pain...

Tells a story, but it wasn't true...

Chocolate Pain...

Will lie to me and also lie to you...

Chocolate Pain...

A boy tells fables on the internet...

Chocolate Pain...

is haunted by eternal deep regret...

doodooodooodooodooodooo.... do do, doodoodoodoooooo.....
8/25/19 3:57 PM
12/23/08
PeteyWheatstraw -
j-money - 
Slydawg -

^ I tried to get chocolate place but failed. Wife is the one who got it. It was from a person I don’t know. The whole thing was a bit shitty IMO. You guys called for me to burned at the stake because we ate the chocolate and I had no pics. The box was thrown away weeks before I posted the birthday gift. It was the one time I had no pics. I’m done with it. It’s was 2 birthdays ago and some are still asking me.

I believed in you, Sly!!! And now you've made me look like an utter fool. My reputation on here is ruined. Chocolate doesn't even exist in the Middle East. How could you do this!?

Chocolate Pain...

Chocolate Pain...

Chocolate Pain...

Chocolate Pain...

One of the funniest things I’ve ever read on this forum is some dude telling you that you are an asshole to others and since you are a long time member, “you should be a mentor to newer members.”

I’m all for people being nice to each other, but even that was too much “kumbaya” for me.

8/25/19 4:12 PM
1/21/14
invalid -
comeonman1 - 
Straydog24 -
comeonman1 -

Some of you clearly take anonymous message boards way to serious. Maybe it's time for some of you to take a little break lol. Unbelievable...

Just calling a guy out on his bullshit. Don’t overthink it buds.  

Wasn't necessarily referring to you in particular even though you started the thread.

Some people take comments way to personal, you have to remember that they're commenting on your anonymous screen name not you personally. 

This forum can be a lot of fun and good way to kill time if used correctly.

Maybe you should read the thread.

Did I hurt your feelings?

8/25/19 4:19 PM
4/18/01
comeonman1 - 
invalid -
comeonman1 - 
Straydog24 -
comeonman1 -

Some of you clearly take anonymous message boards way to serious. Maybe it's time for some of you to take a little break lol. Unbelievable...

Just calling a guy out on his bullshit. Don’t overthink it buds.  

Wasn't necessarily referring to you in particular even though you started the thread.

Some people take comments way to personal, you have to remember that they're commenting on your anonymous screen name not you personally. 

This forum can be a lot of fun and good way to kill time if used correctly.

Maybe you should read the thread.

Did I hurt your feelings?

No you dumb fuck. This very thread has examples of that guy very personally attacking someone, not that "directed at a screen name" nonsense you just spouted.

So you either didn't read the thread or you're retarded.
Edited: 8/25/19 4:25 PM
8/11/12

One time Malvert gave me shit because I used “ lol”, he’s a bad guy.

8/25/19 4:44 PM
9/5/11
lionsoul -
ufc98newb - 
Straydog24 -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Malvert the Janitor - 

OP......where’d you go? 

Come on back to your hit thread and answer to this wedding pictures acquisition. 

More truth.

You could easily replace Brck’s name in the thread title with Malvert. I used to think he was okay but he has definitely gone to the dark side in the recent past. 

agree about malvert. He's always been a dick, but he goes much further with it now. Around a year or year and a half ago, he got a new job which pays MUCH more money, but has something like a 90 minute to 2 hour commute each way, iirc. 

Was it Malvert talking about this?  I could be wrong... but if it was him, perhaps that is a source of his constant assholery.

Hahaha! Inaccurate. 

I love this, “Malvert’s an asshole” gangbang! And you make your points by being....

....wait for it......

assholes! 

Very self righteous cluster of hypocrites! I hope you hold one another closely when my name comes up in your support group. 

I posted once in this thread and I somehow became a great excuse to derail it. Now that’s obsession. 

8/25/19 6:08 PM
9/26/10
Malvert the Janitor -
lionsoul -
ufc98newb - 
Straydog24 -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Malvert the Janitor - 

OP......where’d you go? 

More truth.

Hahaha! Inaccurate. 

I love this, “Malvert’s an asshole” gangbang! And you make your points by being....

....wait for it......

assholes! 

Very self righteous cluster of hypocrites! I hope you hold one another closely when my name comes up in your support group. 

I posted once in this thread and I somehow became a great excuse to derail it. Now that’s obsession. 

lol. nice spin. 

8/25/19 6:29 PM
5/10/08
Malvert the Janitor - 
lionsoul -
ufc98newb - 
Straydog24 -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
Malvert the Janitor - 

OP......where’d you go? 

More truth.

Hahaha! Inaccurate. 

....wait for it......

assholes! 

Love it... brilliant I say!

Brilliant brother Malvert!

8/25/19 6:38 PM
7/15/11

Malvert went “straight jacket” when BJ lost his 10th in a row..... He was just never the same.

RIP

8/25/19 6:47 PM
1/1/01
Hocky - 
PeteyWheatstraw -
j-money - 
Slydawg -

Chocolate Pain...

Chocolate Pain...

Chocolate Pain...

Chocolate Pain...

One of the funniest things I’ve ever read on this forum is some dude telling you that you are an asshole to others and since you are a long time member, “you should be a mentor to newer members.”

I’m all for people being nice to each other, but even that was too much “kumbaya” for me.

lol. If all people here practiced the "be 100% positive in all situations" life approach here, this place would be gay as fuck and boring as hell. Save that for people you know and like in real life. This is the perfect place to loosen up and talk shit for fun.

The only time it gets out of hand is when people start trying to mess with people's personal lives.