OtherGround Forums Breakfast Club fun fact...

2/24/20 11:40 PM
9/27/15
The library where the kids served detention was not an actual library,.they shot it at a closed high school that had a huge open gym..they then built the library inside of the gym..neat huh?

Also, Rick Moranis was supposed to play the role of janitor but I guess they had him play a strange Russian type janitor..it didn't fit so it was canned

There were a few scenes that involved a female coach with her swimming team..They were practicing in the nude and Bender spies in on them during practice..Molly ringwald and Ally Sheedy were feminazis though and said this scene was revolting and pretty much forced John Hughes to take these scenes out of the movie to which he did!

Nicholas Cage was supposed to play the part of John Bender but didn't get the role thankfully
2/24/20 11:56 PM
4/27/15

2/24/20 11:56 PM
4/27/15

2/24/20 11:59 PM
9/13/19
Nice! Alley Sheatie (sp) was SO underrated back in the day. See Wargames, the PERFECT girlfriend.
2/25/20 12:01 AM
9/27/15
PwnedCakes - Nice! Alley Sheatie (sp) was SO underrated back in the day. See Wargames, the PERFECT girlfriend.

Ally was underrated whereas Molly Ringwald was vastly overrated!
2/25/20 12:04 AM
9/13/19
ons ear - 
PwnedCakes - Nice! Alley Sheatie (sp) was SO underrated back in the day. See Wargames, the PERFECT girlfriend.

Ally was underrated whereas Molly Ringwald was vastly overrated!

Yep, 100% percent. Great minds KNOW THE TRUTH!!!
2/25/20 12:13 AM
7/9/12
ons ear - The library where the kids served detention was not an actual library,.they shot it at a closed high school that had a huge open gym..they then built the library inside of the gym..neat huh?

Also, Rick Moranis was supposed to play the role of janitor but I guess they had him play a strange Russian type janitor..it didn't fit so it was canned

There were a few scenes that involved a female coach with her swimming team..They were practicing in the nude and Bender spies in on them during practice..Molly ringwald and Ally Sheedy were feminazis though and said this scene was revolting and pretty much forced John Hughes to take these scenes out of the movie to which he did!

Nicholas Cage was supposed to play the part of John Bender but didn't get the role thankfully

"Molly ringwald and Ally Sheedy were feminazis though and said this scene was revolting"

Hmmm, wonder what Molly thought of the scene whereby Judd Nelsons head was between her legs looking straight at her Vag ?

2/25/20 12:19 AM
12/4/18

2/25/20 12:20 AM
12/4/18

2/25/20 12:25 AM
5/14/10
That's actually more like a meh fact. It wasn't really that fun. I didn't have much fun.
2/25/20 12:28 AM
12/22/10
ons ear - The library where the kids served detention was not an actual library,.they shot it at a closed high school that had a huge open gym..they then built the library inside of the gym..neat huh?

Another fun fact is that I banged your mom. 

2/25/20 12:29 AM
4/13/12
God Of Thunder -

I may have jerked to that several times in HS.

Ringwald was sexy.  Hughes had a thing for her.

Ali Sheedy was even sexier although not in this film.

2/25/20 12:36 AM
9/10/13

celebritymovie molly ringwald

2/25/20 12:56 AM
10/1/03

used to hate molly ringwald and not get the hype.  now i do and want a time machine to teleport her into my hotel room. 

2/25/20 1:08 AM
8/26/11
FCTV808 -

used to hate molly ringwald and not get the hype.  now i do and want a time machine to teleport her into my hotel room. 

Sometimes my girlfriend reminds me of Molly Ringwald. And I think how lucky I am :)

2/25/20 4:35 AM
5/12/03

Molly was insanely hot in that movie. 

2/25/20 5:20 AM
5/28/02

"Eat my shorts"

Edited: 2/25/20 5:47 AM
3/13/02
“What was that?”
2/25/20 6:10 AM
2/8/09

Mess with the bull you get the horns. 

2/25/20 7:31 AM
3/23/08
MMA6053 -

"Molly ringwald and Ally Sheedy were feminazis though and said this scene was revolting"

Hmmm, wonder what Molly thought of the scene whereby Judd Nelsons head was between her legs looking straight at her Vag ?

I highly doubt it was her legs

2/25/20 7:36 AM
11/16/08

The nerd couldn't even make an elephant lamp.

2/25/20 7:40 AM
11/29/05
benda - 
MMA6053 -

It was not her . Judd Nelson was 25 and Ringwald was 15. So they used a double for Molly in this scene.
Edited: 2/25/20 7:46 AM
7/9/12
benda -
MMA6053 -

Do you think they may also have used a stunt vag too ?

2/25/20 8:55 AM
6/10/08

My fav Breakfast Club trivia...

TCM2 ripped it off bc they thought it was funny.

2/25/20 9:01 AM
3/20/15
MainelyBJJ - 
benda - 
MMA6053 -

It was not her . Judd Nelson was 25 and Ringwald was 15. So they used a double for Molly in this scene.

17 when the movie came out. I suppose it's possible she was 15 when that scene was filmed though....