OtherGround Forums Breaking Bad Movie Has Secretly Completed Filming

23 days ago
2/3/09

I had no idea this was happening....I remember hearing the creator talking about how he'd like to make a follow up film to the series, like a year or two ago.....but apparently it's already secretly been filmed/completed and will air on Netflix, then AMC!

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/vb5eka/netflix-breaking-bad-movie-with-aaron-paul-is-already-done-filming-somehow?utm_source=vicefbus

23 days ago
11/16/08

Gus was going to mention it but he was too chicken.

23 days ago
4/6/05

Can't wait

I know it'll be worth watching with Vince Gilligan at the helm

23 days ago
10/10/02

So it's a Netflix movie?? Ugghhhhh

23 days ago
10/1/02

Oh so it's a follow up! That's better. I had heard that it was just going to be a Breaking Bad movie, like basically the same thing but shittier because they only have 2 hours. This might be interesting but I think they should not have touched it and just let it be. It was perfect.

23 days ago
2/20/09
beatbum -

Oh so it's a follow up! That's better. I had heard that it was just going to be a Breaking Bad movie, like basically the same thing but shittier because they only have 2 hours. This might be interesting but I think they should not have touched it and just let it be. It was perfect.

I feel like it’ll be similar to the Deadwood movie.  Not terrible but ultimately disappointing.

23 days ago
3/24/07
beatbum - 

I agree.
23 days ago
3/24/07
Had to believe that the final episode of Breaking Bad aired almost 6 years ago.
23 days ago
9/26/10

interesting. while i get the value of pinkman as a character in the show, i really can't stand him, so not really excited about 2 hours that might be completely centered around him. 

23 days ago
11/9/17
ufc98newb - 

interesting. while i get the value of pinkman as a character in the show, i really can't stand him, so not really excited about 2 hours that might be completely centered around him. 

True that, Vin ce should know you don't mess with perfection.
23 days ago
5/24/17

Yay

23 days ago
10/16/10
Uh oh
23 days ago
8/6/06

Bad idea. Walter White was Breaking Bad. It will not work without him.

23 days ago
1/1/01
ufc98newb -

They could always do flashbacks in order to bring Gus, Hank, and of course Walt into the movie. 

23 days ago
12/18/07

***Spoiler Alert***

Jessie kills Skyler and Walt Jr. - it's gonna be great!

23 days ago
7/4/03
Pacinko - 

Can't wait

I know it'll be worth watching with Vince Gilligan at the helm

pretty much how I feel... better call sal earned my trust that he can be just as good without the A-team in the cast... the guy is writing at a master craft level...
23 days ago
7/14/16
Kip Kinkle - 

***Spoiler Alert***

I would watch. Pinkman goes psycho and kills anyone and everyone from his past that can link him to anything? Let's do it. 

23 days ago
9/22/16
Kip Kinkle - 

***Spoiler Alert***

It's Flynn!
23 days ago
7/24/16
beatbum -

Agreed. Usually I love these kinds of things, especially when everyone that made it great is returning (I'm sure we'll see Bryan Cranston), but Breaking Bad was as close to perfect as it gets. One of the best endings to a series ever imo. I hope this doesn't water that down.

23 days ago
2/2/12
NKcell -

Yep. So it will have sjw themes just crammed in thete because it's mandatory with anything Netflix.

23 days ago
12/2/05

Maybe they will finally get into Gus's chielean past so that the series can be untarnished. 

23 days ago
5/24/17
Kip Kinkle -

***Spoiler Alert***

Lol ,no .

Jessie ain't a killer not a cold blooded one.

23 days ago
10/10/02
Happiness Bunny -
NKcell -

Yep. So it will have sjw themes just crammed in thete because it's mandatory with anything Netflix.

pinkman will convert to a tranny, skylar will be remarried to idris Elba and walter White Jr will be gay.

23 days ago
2/15/06
PelosiesPanties - 
ufc98newb - 

True that, Vin ce should know you don't mess with perfection.

I think Vince is doing OK with that since Better Call Saul is pretty successful.

I wish Sutter would have gotten that message though when he tried to follow up SOA with The Mayans.
23 days ago
2/15/06
NKcell - 
Happiness Bunny -
NKcell -

pinkman will convert to a tranny, skylar will be remarried to idris Elba and walter White Jr will be gay.

And Holly? The baby, what is she going to grow up to be?