OtherGround Forums Bush, Clinton, Podesta's going to Gitmo? #QAnon

1/15/20 6:24 AM
1/1/01
Poiupoiu -

Not without video or phographs that can be verified.

Those interviews are fabrications so people like you say "hey look guys he's alive and well because a fake news outlet claims to have seen him recently."

--------------------------------------

Schumpeter Award in Vienna, Austria June 21, 2019

https://www.dpa-international.com/topic/philanthropist-soros-receives-award-promoting-science-vienna-urn%3Anewsml%3Adpa.com%3A20090101%3A190622-99-752085

https://www.gettyimages.hk/detail/%E6%96%B0%E8%81%9E%E7%85%A7%E7%89%87/hungarian-born-us-investor-and-philanthropist-george-soros-%E6%96%B0%E8%81%9E%E7%85%A7%E7%89%87/1151263306

https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/newsroom/george-soros-honored-with-joseph-a-schumpeter-award

. . .

I'm sure the world acclaimed Schumpeter Academy would have recorded this historic event. Feel free to show the video of his acceptance speech.

1/15/20 11:03 AM
5/3/01
Redneck -
Peixes -
Redneck -
Redneck -
occupy_DDF -
daglord -
truffleButter -
Redneck -

Global Elite taken to GITMO by US Special Forces – Full Disclosure Implications

The internet has been buzzing with rumors that high level VIP members of the Deep State (aka Cabal/Illuminati/Global Elite) are being detained for human rights abuses and corruption, and are being taken by U.S. Special Forces to military prison at Guantanamo Bay Naval Base (Gitmo) as a result of thousands of sealed indictments. Multiple sources have been reporting on some of the key VIP figures taken there.

While these are still only rumors, recent events point to their plausibility.  If accurate, these secret investigations, arrests and extractions to Gitmo where they face extended detention and military justice has enormous political implications, and makes possible the release of suppressed information previously withheld by the Deep State.

One source of such rumors comes from David Todeschini, a former USAF veteran who wrote an expose about covert operations during the Vietnam War. He describes what he learned from a reliable FBI source about recent events at Guantanamo in a December 24, 2017 Youtube video, which he summarized as follows:

High-level confidential sources tell this reporter that the U.S. Military prison at Guantanamo Bay has been alerted to expect high-profile prisoners shortly – possibly as a result of over 10,000 Sealed FEDERAL indictments. 1,000 Marines accompanied General Mattis to Gitmo to provide security for "special prisoners"....

http://exopolitics.org/global-elite-taken-to-gitmo-by-us-special-forces/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RVWoNX4PY0

seems like it would be pretty easy by now to verify whether George Soros and GW Bush were airlifted to Gitmo 7 days ago, no?

"Finally, we have former Forbes Magazine correspondent, Benjamin Fulford, who wrote on January 1, 2018:

In a historic moment of poetic justice, most of the U.S.-based top perpetrators of the fake "war on terror" have now themselves been renditioned to the U.S. Navy camp in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, Pentagon sources say.  "The Rothschild assets George Soros, Peter Munk, Peter Sutherland, the Bushes, the Podestas, and many others may have been airlifted to Gitmo for military tribunals, as the Department of Defense spends $500M to upgrade the prison and send more military police and Marines," the sources say."

This^

did you read the whole thing? Best part:

"In conclusion, there is compelling evidence to support claims that leading figures from a Deep State international network of VIPs that are involved in child trafficking, human rights abuses, corruption and Satanic rituals are being investigated, detained and extracted to Gitmo via sealed indictments enforced by U.S. Special Forces.

The implications of these unfolding events for disclosure of classified technologies related to secret space programs, Antarctic bases hidden under the ice sheets and extraterrestrial life, all previously suppressed by the Deep State, are profound. 

There is grounds for cautious optimism that the prospects of "full disclosure" will substantially increase as more corrupt Deep State officials are taken to Gitmo. Their removal from powerful global leadership positions will help greatly in ending their decades-long policies of denying the rest of humanity the benefits of advanced technologies that will revolutionize life all over the planet

The problem with these 'sources' is that Benjamin Fulford also wrote an article claiming Hillary Clinton was actually dead and we've been seeing green screen CGI versions of her.  So there goes his credibility.

Also, specifically referencing "1,000 Marines accompanied General Mattis to Gitmo to provide security for "special prisoners"".  SECDEF Mattis (note the updated rank/title) recently visited the Marines assigned to Gitmo on the 2017 CJCS USO Holiday Tour, with... celebrities.  If I'm not mistaken, this is likely the first/only time that the SECDEF and CJCS are both prior Marines; they're all about getting out there and seeing their boys.  This was a good will mission to support the troops, but shift a word around (celebrities/prisoners) and you're now feeding the extreme alternate news types.

FWIW, I'm completely supportive of the idea of draining the swamp and taking out these high level trafficking rings, which clearly exist.  And I look forward to watching the mighty fall.  But I can't not question some of these references/resources...

I do not make the connection that this is going to somehow lead to full disclosure or expose aliens, however. 

In the article I posted earlier, the author is dubious about Q Anon's claims, but also concedes that no one has seen Soros or Podesta in several weeks, and there has been no sign of them anywhere.

https://www.sgtreport.com/articles/2018/1/4/where-are-george-soros-hillary-clinton-and-tony-podesta-also-surge-of-politicians-now-wearing-medical-boots

^^ This is still true of Soros after all this time.

Perhaps he is in Gitmo.

literally five seconds of googling for this interview with Soros:

https://www.npr.org/2019/10/26/773454708/george-soros-open-societies-are-under-threat

Well done Einstein.

Did you read the caption under the photo?

"Financier and philanthropist George Soros attends the official opening of the European Roma Institute for Arts and Culture at the German Foreign Ministry in June 2017."

from what date is the audio interview?

1/15/20 3:37 PM
5/3/01

the implied pathology of people who can, time and again, assert these kinds of absurdities without any apparent change to their lines of reasoning or attitude has always intrigued me. especially when you get a case like redneck that you can watch in real time for pretty much a couple decades.

i've never seen anything other than one of two things happen: either these kinds of threads go like this one and the result or emergent evidence is so diametrically opposed to the claims that the op just abandons or ignores it -OR- nothing conclusive comes of it and they claim the benefit of the very doubt they, themselves created with fantasy and conjecture.

this always reminds me of the pk dick quote:

"The mentally disturbed do not employ the Principle of Scientific Parsimony: the most simple theory to explain a given set of facts. They shoot for the baroque."

1/15/20 6:29 PM
11/26/09

I've seen to many Q proofs to think it's a larp at this point. As long as Q seems to be one step ahead of the deep state I'll remain hopeful we see justice.

1/16/20 12:16 AM
6/20/13

1/20/20 1:01 PM
9/23/08

Bump

1/20/20 1:04 PM
5/24/17

1/20/20 1:04 PM
5/24/17

1/20/20 1:05 PM
5/24/17

1/20/20 1:09 PM
6/20/13

Trump and Q..... the REAL Hope and Change

Edited: 1/20/20 1:27 PM
1/1/01
Greenup - 

I've seen to many Q proofs to think it's a larp at this point. As long as Q seems to be one step ahead of the deep state I'll remain hopeful we see justice.

Trump does seem to acknowlege Q indirectly.  Now whether Q is someone officially in the administration or if Trump just sees Q as a supporter is unknown..  Some of the stuff associated with Q is on point while other stuff is way off and even a bit silly.  So who knows.

1/20/20 1:37 PM
5/24/17
Soup and Beer -
Greenup - 

Trump does seem to acknowlege Q indirectly.  Now whether Q is someone officially in the administration or if Trump just sees Q as a supporter is unknown..  Some of the stuff associated with Q is on point while other stuff is way off and even a bit silly.  So who knows.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/QAnon?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
1/21/20 12:41 AM
1/1/01
Poiupoiu - redneck - soros has been missing for 2 years now

here are 3 interviews hes done recently

redneck - theres no recent photos

here is a recent photo

redneck - its not a verifiable public event

here he is receiving an award at a public event

redneck - its not a video

here is a video of soros receiving an award at a public event

redneck - its not in english

I believe that you are intentionally playing dumb, what I'm saying is 100% correct.

Feel free to prove otherwise, but so far you've only confirmed what I'm saying.

1/21/20 1:15 AM
1/1/01

^Derp.
1/21/20 1:17 AM
5/14/13

1/21/20 1:28 AM
1/1/01

^^^^^^ Deep fake technology.

What's strange is that Soros is not listed as a recipient of the famous Schumpeter award.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Joseph_A._Schumpeter_Society

1/21/20 2:34 AM
1/14/07

The number 23

Edited: 1/21/20 2:44 AM
3/20/12
Spunkchops - 

AM PM?

meme is misinfo

1/21/20 7:38 AM
8/29/09
Poiupoiu -

At Davos 2020, Trump Could Have Awkward Encounters With Greta Thunberg, Zelenskiy, George Soros And Others

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-attend-world-economic-forum-davos-2020-1482632

Donald Trump is set to appear on the international stage at next week's World Economic Forum in Switzerland, but if the past is any indication, the appearance may not be smooth sailing for the president.

Trump, who is already under immense political scrutiny at home as the Senate prepares for his impeachment trial, is likely to be one of the most influential and controversial world leaders to attend the annual event.

Other big names expected to attend include Finnish Prime Minister Sanna Marin, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Democratic mega-donor George Soros, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy and teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg. Nearly 3,000 leaders from 118 countries are expected at the gathering, which will take place in Davos from January 21 to January 24.

I know you're pointing out that Soros will be there, but I just want to point out that this is an economic summit.  All of the people listed would do well to shut the fuck up, and listen the The Donald.

1/21/20 8:34 AM
1/14/07

The average human physical biorhythm is 23 days and the blood circulates the body on average every 23 seconds. In Christianity, Psalm 23, also known as the Shepherd Psalm, is possibly the most quoted and best known Psalm. Psalms are also the 23rd book in the Douay–Rheims Bible. 23 is also one of the happy numbers.

1/21/20 12:32 PM
11/14/11
Bad Monkey -
Poiupoiu -

At Davos 2020, Trump Could Have Awkward Encounters With Greta Thunberg, Zelenskiy, George Soros And Others

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-attend-world-economic-forum-davos-2020-1482632

Donald Trump is set to appear on the international stage at next week's World Economic Forum in Switzerland, but if the past is any indication, the appearance may not be smooth sailing for the president.

Trump, who is already under immense political scrutiny at home as the Senate prepares for his impeachment trial, is likely to be one of the most influential and controversial world leaders to attend the annual event.

Other big names expected to attend include Finnish Prime Minister Sanna Marin, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Democratic mega-donor George Soros, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy and teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg. Nearly 3,000 leaders from 118 countries are expected at the gathering, which will take place in Davos from January 21 to January 24.

I know you're pointing out that Soros will be there, but I just want to point out that this is an economic summit.  All of the people listed would do well to shut the fuck up, and listen the The Donald.

here here.  maybe he can get better traction on his greenland acquisition

1/21/20 12:38 PM
1/1/01
Redneck -

^^^^^^ Deep fake technology.

What's strange is that Soros is not listed as a recipient of the famous Schumpeter award.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Joseph_A._Schumpeter_Society

LOL. You're not even trying now. 

1/21/20 2:27 PM
3/9/13

Are these people in Gitmo yet?

1/21/20 2:49 PM
5/3/01
Rambo John J - 
Spunkchops - 

AM PM?

meme is misinfo

i noticed that when it was posted and didn't even bother. i'm the idiot here because i'm the one wasting time and getting nothing out of this.

it is hilarious, though. how could someone craft such hard-hitting alt journalism in a mere 12 hours???!?!?!?!?!

1/21/20 5:38 PM
1/1/01

I have to admit, the recent video of Soros has me baffled. It does seem quite realistic.

I know that there must be a rational explantion, which I will figure out in time.