OtherGround Forums Bush, Clinton, Podesta's going to Gitmo? #QAnon

Edited: 1/8/18 2:19 AM
1/1/01

Numerous "power blackouts" have been reported at US Airports recently, this is a way for them to hold flights and grab those trying to flee the country. Also a higher than normal amount of planes are being turned around for the same reason.

The most recent one was a few hours ago at JFK.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/01/07/passengers-stuck-at-jfk-airport/

But since December, there have been several.

Atlanta airport power outage affects flights at Newark, LaGuardia, JFK

http://www.northjersey.com/story/news/transportation/2017/12/17/atlanta-airport-power-outage-forces-delays-newark-laguardia-jfk/959631001/

Flights are being diverted mid-air thanks to the Atlanta airport blackout

http://mashable.com/2017/12/17/atlanta-airport-blackout-flights-diverted/#D0NQ6Eq8oiql

Today - United Airlines Flight 3839 turned around and returning to Reagan Airport.

- United Airlines Flight 3838 turned around and returning to Huntsville.

https://t.co/vzt5dMN6LK

1/8/18 2:24 AM
1/1/01

EXCLUSIVE: ANOTHER '90s scandal returns to haunt the Clintons - billionaire accused of being front for Chinese Communist bid to influence Bill's 1996 election finally faces being questioned after years on the run

• Ng Lap Seng, 68, was at center of illegal foreign donations scandal during Bill Clinton's presidency 
  • The Macau-based billionaire funneled $1.2 million to Bill Clinton's campaign through an Arkansas Chinese restaurant owner 
  • Congress demanded he was questioned as it investigated whether the Chinese Communist party was trying to influence the 1996 election 
  • But Ng went on the run while the Chinese restaurant owner was jailed
  • Ng is now facing bribery charges in New York after an FBI probe into corruption of United Nations officials 
  • House Oversight Committee tells Daily Mail Online it is seeking interview with him - and lobby group Citizens United says he should get immunity
  • Clinton campaign currently trying to highlight fears Vladimir Putin's Russia is influencing election in favor of Donald Trump 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3713478/ANOTHER-90s-scandal-returns-haunt-Clintons-Chinese-billionaire-illegal-donations-Bill-s-election-campaign-faces-Congress-quiz-arrested-FBI-bribery.html

1/8/18 2:28 AM
1/1/01

The truth about the eugenics organisation Planned Parenthood might also be about to come out.

1/8/18 2:37 AM
7/19/11

In

1/8/18 2:39 AM
1/1/01

Trump targets human rights abusers with executive order

12/21/2017

President Donald Trump cracked down Thursday on individuals and groups that his administration deems to be perpetrators or enablers of human rights abuses and corruption, the first action under a broad sanctions law passed a year ago.

Trump signed an executive order declaring a national emergency related to “serious human rights abuse and corruption around the world” and imposed sanctions on 13 individuals, using his authority under the 2016 Global Magnitsky Act.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/21/trump-targets-human-rights-abusers-executive-order-russia-255032

1/8/18 2:44 AM
1/1/01
No 1 cawkgobbler -

I am getting a hard on just from Clinton being sent to Gitmo.

When the POTUS is on Twitter asking why her Personal Assistant isn't in jail, she should be getting nervous.

Edited: 1/8/18 3:10 AM
1/25/07
Redneck -
DaddyO4 - doesn't he also state that Hillary, Chelsea, and Mccain have some sort of anklet for house arrest? Is he the guy who claims Soros is apprehended and is being held up at Camp David and has had his assets frozen?

We can only hope, I'll believe it when it becomes common knowledge.

I haven't seen those posts of his, however it did appear that Hillary and McCain were wearing a boot style GPS ankle bracelet in the last public photos of them.

conclusive imo

they are even the same color

Edited: 1/8/18 3:15 AM
1/1/01
Thelonious -
Redneck -
DaddyO4 - doesn't he also state that Hillary, Chelsea, and Mccain have some sort of anklet for house arrest? Is he the guy who claims Soros is apprehended and is being held up at Camp David and has had his assets frozen?

I haven't seen those posts of his, however it did appear that Hillary and McCain were wearing a boot style GPS ankle bracelet in the last public photos of them.

conclusive imo

they are even the same color

I'm actually skeptical about the claim they are GPS tracking boots, as they look just like a surgical boot. However this all seems to be taking place discretely and ulterior reasons are being used to explain certain things, like the flights being detained, and Hillary and McCain's choice of footwear. So I can't rule out that it's not what is being claimed, they are both under house arrest. McCain even wore the boot on the other leg, which makes a mockery of any claim that it's for medical reasons.

1/8/18 3:50 AM
1/1/01

Huma’s ‘closest’ cousin convicted of fraud

As if 2017 wasn’t bad enough for beleaguered Huma Abedin.

A jury convicted Abedin’s “closest” cousin of fraud raps in Manhattan federal court this week, and he now faces more than a decade behind bars.

Her first cousin, Omar Amanat, was convicted along with cohort Kaleil Tuzman of all charges stemming from his role in a technology firm named Kit Digital.

A jury found the two men guilty of artificially inflating the company’s revenue and bilking investors out of millions of dollars in the process.

But jurors were barred from hearing evidence referencing Amanat’s connection to Anthony Weiner‘s wife when the high-flying entrepreneur dropped her name to an informant — because she could taint the jury against him, according to court papers.

“She’s my … uh … my mom’s sister’s daughter,” Amanat, 44, told a cooperator of Hillary Clinton‘s consigliere on a taped call. “She’s my first cousin, my closest.”

https://pagesix.com/2017/12/28/humas-closest-cousin-convicted-of-fraud/

1/8/18 4:24 AM
1/1/01
I'm so F'ing happy that Redneck is back. Threads like this just make my day. I love this stuff, it's so much fun.

Thank you Redneck
1/8/18 4:44 AM
1/1/01
sicko - I'm so F'ing happy that Redneck is back. Threads like this just make my day. I love this stuff, it's so much fun.

Thank you Redneck

The fun is just beginning my friend.

1/8/18 5:12 AM
3/29/12

Heard that the Clinton's "homebrew" server decided to suicide in their home in NY over the weekend.  Any confirmations on that?

1/8/18 5:28 AM
1/1/01
occupy_DDF -

Heard that the Clinton's "homebrew" server decided to suicide in their home in NY over the weekend.  Any confirmations on that?

BILL AND HILLARY CLINTON HOUSE FIRE!!!

2:47 PM PT -- A Secret Service rep tells us the fire started in the ceiling of the second floor. Agents were able to use fire extinguishers to put the blaze out ... the fire department came to inspect and ensure everything was safe.

2:12 PM PT -- A rep for Hillary says the fire started in the Secret Service facility on the property, which is not connected to the main home. The Clintons were not home when the fire started.

12:22 PM PT -- The fire appears to have been on the second floor of the structure ... according to the local department, it's been mostly extinguished but crews are checking for anything additional.

The New York home of Bill and Hillary Clinton is on fire.

The Chappaqua Fire Dept. tells TMZ a structure on the property is ablaze and they are on the scene trying to control it.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/03/bill-and-hillary-clinton-house-fire-chappaqua/

1/8/18 8:08 AM
6/27/09

LOLOLOL @ “Trump fighting the deep state”.

1/8/18 8:10 AM
6/27/09
Redneck -

Trump "accidentally" mispells a word today and leaves the letter Q out. 15 minutes later he corrects the tweet and adds the Q.

Q Anon explains.

He left a lot more than just the Q out.

inconsequential.

Edited: 1/8/18 8:21 AM
1/1/01
daglord -
Redneck -

Trump "accidentally" mispells a word today and leaves the letter Q out. 15 minutes later he corrects the tweet and adds the Q.

Q Anon explains.

inconsequential.

Yeah, but I think the point that Q makes is still valid. He posts a word without a Q and then changes it to a word with a Q.

Huma get's indicted by Febuary. 

1/8/18 8:20 AM
8/1/13

1/8/18 8:21 AM
6/27/09
Redneck -
daglord -
Redneck -

Q Anon explains.

inconsequential.

Yeah, but I think the point that Q makes is still valid.

Trump being Trump IMO.

Sure, I just don’t see how indicting Huma Abedin (for what?) is fighting the deep state...

He has empowered them more than anything else. It’s not even close IMO.

1/8/18 8:24 AM
1/1/01
daglord -
Redneck -
daglord -
Redneck -

Q Anon explains.

inconsequential.

Trump being Trump IMO.

Sure, I just don’t see how indicting Huma Abedin (for what?) is fighting the deep state...

I usually say 'elements within the deep state', but in my haste to break this news on the OG, I neglected to be specific.

I still believe that to be the case. There is a power struggle going on, two sides competing for the top position.

1/8/18 8:26 AM
6/27/09
Redneck -
daglord -
Redneck -
daglord -
Redneck -

Q Anon explains.

inconsequential.

Trump being Trump IMO.

I usually say 'elements within the deep state', but in my haste to break this news on the OG, I neglected to be specific.

I still believe that to be the case. There is a power struggle going on, two sides competing for the top position.

Which elements?

1/8/18 8:32 AM
1/1/01
daglord -
Redneck -
daglord -
Redneck -
daglord -
Redneck -

Q Anon explains.

inconsequential.

Trump being Trump IMO.

Which elements?

I really can't say, but there are factions within the deep state, like there are in any group. Some want certain things to happen and others dont. The CIA vs the NSA is one example of this sort of thing, both are a part of the deep state but will happily leak info about the other to discredit it. Then, there are factions within those organisations as well.

1/8/18 8:33 AM
8/20/05
In for the shit show
Edited: 1/8/18 8:49 AM
6/27/09
Redneck -
daglord -
Redneck -
daglord -
Redneck -
daglord -
Redneck -

Q Anon explains.

inconsequential.

Trump being Trump IMO.

Which elements?

I really can't say, but there are factions within the deep state, like there are in any group. Some want certain things to happen and others dont. The CIA vs the NSA is one example of this sort of thing, both are a part of the deep state but will happily leak info about the other to discredit it. Then, there are factions within those organisations as well.

IMO, if true, Trump has sided with the more nefarious side of the deep state.

The side pushing for increased power, less transparency & a police state here @ home. He’s given them everything they’ve asked for & more.

the opposite of “fighting”.

1/8/18 8:55 AM
6/3/03
Redneck -

Holy fucking LOL @ GPS boot!!!

In for batshit crazy antics and fashionable tinfoil hats!

1/8/18 9:27 AM
11/28/09

*sigh*