OtherGround Forums Bush, Clinton, Podesta's going to Gitmo? #QAnon

1/8/18 9:30 AM
1/1/01

She is still wearing the boot as of mid-December. That's over 2 months since she first started wearing it because she "broke her toe"

1/8/18 9:31 AM
9/18/12
In
1/8/18 9:32 AM
12/9/05

Only read first post - OP must be retarded or is a master troll.

Edited: 1/8/18 9:50 AM
3/16/11
Redneck -

She is still wearing the boot as of mid-December. That's over 2 months since she first started wearing it because she "broke her toe"

So? 8 weeks is not an exceptional amount of time to have to support an appendage after surgery, if indeed, surgery was performed.

Now, back to the question at hand. What has Q correctly and provably uncovered besides the Deep State tracking boot?

1/8/18 9:53 AM
1/23/06
The boot could be used to conceal the actual tracking device js. Interesting times.
1/8/18 9:58 AM
3/16/11
Pilgor the goat -
Redneck -

So? 8 weeks is not an exceptional amount of time to have to support an appendage after surgery, if indeed, surgery was performed.

Now, back to the question at hand. What has Q correctly and provably uncovered besides the Deep State tracking boot?

I sounded like a dick here, but it wasn't intentional. Genuine question.

1/8/18 10:11 AM
9/21/16

Somewhere Tiresias is flinging shit against a wall in a padded room, thinking of the good old days.

Also, didn't Q miss a bunch of deadlines for things they  claimed were going to happen?

1/8/18 10:31 AM
9/14/12
We have a message for the people in the occupied zone. The chair is against the wall and John has a long mustache.
1/8/18 10:33 AM
1/27/14
Redneck -
OpenedUp -
Redneck -
StankieEdgar - wtf is QAnon

A source that leaks confidential information about the battle for America that is going on between elements of the deep state and the Trump admin.

It's an anonymous poster on 4chan, but he's proven that he's not just a troll, too many things have checked out.

Based on some of the documents and pictures that he's posted, many people believe he's a White House insider.

I find it hard to believe a White House insider would be posting on fucking 4chan lol 

Of course you do.

He should be holding a press conference, right?

I think our government is corrupt to the core and I hope people are working to fix it but I find it hard to trust anything that comes from that troll site 

1/8/18 10:37 AM
2/5/06
Wait......

Redneck is a Mod?
1/8/18 10:39 AM
1/1/01

You know, normally I don't buy into conspiracy theories, but I am 99% sold on the gps boot.

Remember the pictures of mccain when he had the boot on different feet when it the boot was suppossedly for a hurt foot, and mccain responed that his foot gets tired so he switches feet sometimes? That makes no sense when the boot is for medical purposes, but plenty of sense when it is a gotdamn gps boot!

Both hillary and mccain have been out of the public eye for a while and last seen with similar medical boots. I am not saying I am sold on the gps boot, but I am wrapping some tinfoil around my head just to be safe.

1/8/18 10:49 AM
3/29/12

Switching feet makes perfect sense, especially if you subscribe to alternate nostril breathing techniques.

1/8/18 11:15 AM
1/1/01
occupy_DDF -

Switching feet makes perfect sense, especially if you subscribe to alternate nostril breathing techniques.

The reasons for wearing the boot were so lame from both of them.

Plus, if it's so easily removable, why did he ruin the family wedding photo by leaving it on?

1/8/18 11:28 AM
8/20/05
kung_pow -

You know, normally I don't buy into conspiracy theories, but I am 99% sold on the gps boot.

Remember the pictures of mccain when he had the boot on different feet when it the boot was suppossedly for a hurt foot, and mccain responed that his foot gets tired so he switches feet sometimes? That makes no sense when the boot is for medical purposes, but plenty of sense when it is a gotdamn gps boot!

Both hillary and mccain have been out of the public eye for a while and last seen with similar medical boots. I am not saying I am sold on the gps boot, but I am wrapping some tinfoil around my head just to be safe.

McCain has brain cancer, God bless his daughters titties, so I wouldn't expect to see much of him in public. I'll have to Google these boot pics.

And Hillary is an old decrepit cunt who's obviously in poor health, and has been for some time.... I would be surprised at her having to wear a boot for longer than is normal.
1/8/18 11:40 AM
1/1/01
darren23372 -
kung_pow -

McCain has brain cancer, God bless his daughters titties, so I wouldn't expect to see much of him in public. I'll have to Google these boot pics.

And Hillary is an old decrepit cunt who's obviously in poor health, and has been for some time.... I would be surprised at her having to wear a boot for longer than is normal.

Brain cancer? That's a great excuse. If I had a nickel for everytime someone didn't show up for work because they had ...... ummm never mind. 

I just the find idea of the gps boot super entertaining.

1/8/18 11:44 AM
1/19/04
Redneck - 

The information posted by QAnon over the past few weeks is really becoming prophetic, whatever the source much of the information has turned out correct.

Trump's executive order to go after the black money of the Deep State has made the elite lose their minds. He basically 'trumped' them before they could initiate a counter offensive against Trump, and now they have no funding. Qanon has been sending subtle warnings to the likes of Soros and Clinton, that they'll be arrested if they don't back the fuck down. Gitmo has also been put back on the map with lots of high ranking staff going there to help establish it as the new prison for human rights abusers such as pedophile networks, human trafficking, slavery etc, (which is where the Deep State gets it's funding).

The leftist MSM has suddenly done a back flip on Trump, and has stopped slamming him for everything he does. CNN even admitted that the Russian hacking thing is bullshit. They are trying to distance themselves from the tainted elite, like rats fleeing a sinking ship.

The Saudi power struggle was assisted and pushed by Trump's admin because the previous leaders were criminals and involved in 9/11.

Lot's of shit going down, should be an interesting 2018

Thank you!
1/8/18 11:44 AM
12/13/09
Why not, IN
1/8/18 11:45 AM
8/20/05
kung_pow -
darren23372 -
kung_pow -

Brain cancer? That's a great excuse. If I had a nickel for everytime someone didn't show up for work because they had ...... ummm never mind. 

I just the find idea of the gps boot super entertaining.

Don't know why I said cancer.... Meant tumor. But yeah, all this shit is pretty entertaining.
1/8/18 11:49 AM
6/15/07
I've been hearing this crap for a while. I'll believe it when I see it.

Unfortunately throwing all the criminals in jail would just elevate people's faith in the state, leading to a bigger disaster in the long term. The brainwashing is unbreakable. I can see it already. "Why, (insert villainous figure) would still be running free if not for the amazing work of government bureaucrats," completely ignoring the fact that all of the damage they caused was a direct result of the concentrated power of the state, which only goes up and up. It would just continue the cycle, getting corrupted again even worse in the future. People have to suffer the inevitable results of their stupid belief systems or they will never entertain another way of thinking and living. An epic collapse with a lot of short term suffering is the best thing that could happen to us, for the long term.
1/8/18 11:53 AM
8/7/05
Ttt
1/8/18 11:55 AM
1/7/03
Rub a Dub SUB!
1/8/18 12:02 PM
2/15/06
GOAT St. Pierre - The boot could be used to conceal the actual tracking device js. Interesting times.

It makes you wonder why McCain wears his boot on either foot. He just has to wear it.
1/8/18 12:05 PM
2/14/11

Wikileaks posted 2 chapters of the fire and fury book and replaced the letter O with the letter Q in the title of each of those chapters.

Edited: 1/8/18 12:19 PM
6/27/09
OpenedUp - 
Redneck -
StankieEdgar - wtf is QAnon

A source that leaks confidential information about the battle for America that is going on between elements of the deep state and the Trump admin.

It's an anonymous poster on 4chan, but he's proven that he's not just a troll, too many things have checked out.

Based on some of the documents and pictures that he's posted, many people believe he's a White House insider.

I find it hard to believe a White House insider would be posting on fucking 4chan lol 

Roger Stone could probably consider himself a "WH insider".

doesn't make him legit.

1/8/18 12:19 PM
12/10/09
Redneck -
DaddyO4 - doesn't he also state that Hillary, Chelsea, and Mccain have some sort of anklet for house arrest? Is he the guy who claims Soros is apprehended and is being held up at Camp David and has had his assets frozen?

We can only hope, I'll believe it when it becomes common knowledge.

I haven't seen those posts of his, however it did appear that Hillary and McCain were wearing a boot style GPS ankle bracelet in the last public photos of them.

Lol. This is a troll, right?