OtherGround Forums But Would You BANG Kamala Harris?

10 days ago
6/3/03
NorthernHospitality -
CavemanDave -
NorthernHospitality -

Fuck yeah! She made Kavanagh cry like a lil bitch! 

I cant believe somebody who's husband is a known sex offender would joke about this kind of shit.

Eh? MNG is not a sex offender.. 

However, you have to admit “Mister Rape Guy” would make an excellent screen name. 

Edited: 10 days ago
12/26/05
NorthernHospitality -
CavemanDave -
NorthernHospitality -

I cant believe somebody who's husband is a known sex offender would joke about this kind of shit.

Yea, but enjoying public unfounded accusations of sexual abuse is apparently "awesome."

Tell him to stop fucking kids.

10 days ago
12/18/08
CavemanDave -
NorthernHospitality -
CavemanDave -
NorthernHospitality -

Yea, but enjoying public unfounded accusations of sexual abuse is apparently "awesome."

What?! Lol! 

10 days ago
12/18/08
Nitecrawler -
NorthernHospitality -
CavemanDave -
NorthernHospitality -

However, you have to admit “Mister Rape Guy” would make an excellent screen name. 

Not for him but it is funny 

10 days ago
5/20/19
CavemanDave -
NorthernHospitality -
CavemanDave -
NorthernHospitality -

What the hell are you talking about dude? Stop speaking in code and spit that shit out. Who are you talking about. 

10 days ago
1/1/01

I think this has to do with NH believing Kavanaugh is super rapey mcraperson....

10 days ago
12/18/08
DaveFu -

I think this has to do with NH believing Kavanaugh is super rapey mcraperson....

I don't think he did it, but the fact harris made him cry was fuckin hilarious. 

10 days ago
7/31/09

No. Shes a beast.

10 days ago
12/26/05
DaveFu -

Bingo.

12/26/05
NorthernHospitality -
DaveFu -

Yea.  That's actually worse.  Enjoying the public accusation, scrutiny, and humiliation of a person you assume is falsely accused is gross.

10 days ago
2/25/13
in the 90s it was known she was a sexual toy of every power player in san francisco.
10 days ago
5/9/10
DaveFu -

The OG would fuck Bugs Bunny in drag.....

12/18/08
CavemanDave -
NorthernHospitality -
DaveFu -

Yea.  That's actually worse.  Enjoying the public accusation, scrutiny, and humiliation of a person you assume is falsely accused is gross.

Little over dramatic are we? Relax ffs. You sound like a liberal lol!

12/26/05
NorthernHospitality -
CavemanDave -
NorthernHospitality -
DaveFu -

Yea...Not really. It's a gross thing to get hyped about.

It's like getting jazzed about somebody beating their wife and kids.

Also it's the OG.  Dramatics are all we have here.

10 days ago
1/14/07
Al Cappucino -
DaveFu -

The OG would fuck Bugs Bunny in drag.....

Whats wrong with that?

Image result for bugs bunny in drag gif

Lol

10 days ago
3/3/03

In her butt

10 days ago
1/1/01

No.  

10 days ago
10/4/18
Yup.
10 days ago
10/31/19

Free pussy is always good, so if she wanted it I would fuck her. 

10 days ago
1/17/03

Bang her head off my shin

10 days ago
12/18/08
CavemanDave -
NorthernHospitality -
CavemanDave -
NorthernHospitality -
DaveFu -

Oh boohoo. He won, hes doing his thing and shes out of the race. Quit yer bellyaching

10 days ago
4/25/11

I wood, but she would really have to clean herself up. I would tell her like this:  "Yo! Lookie here one time Mami... Wash that pussy for that pounding. Rinse that mouf and get that gag reflex right for that cock snack ya heard?.       And bitch...      Make sure your life insurance is paid up if you're even thinking about trying to take this dick in your ass!!!"

But that's just me.

10 days ago
12/26/05
NorthernHospitality -
CavemanDave -
NorthernHospitality -
CavemanDave -
NorthernHospitality -
DaveFu -

Oh boohoo. He won, hes doing his thing and shes out of the race. Quit yer bellyaching

I cant tell if you lack any compassion for men in general, anybody who doesnt share your political opinion, or both.

Either way, it's kind of gross.

10 days ago
7/21/10
NorthernHospitality -
DaveFu -

We have a winner for scumbag of the day. Don't get depressed NH. You may very well win Scumbag of the year too! 

10 days ago
12/18/08
CavemanDave -
NorthernHospitality -
CavemanDave -
NorthernHospitality -
CavemanDave -
NorthernHospitality -
DaveFu -

I cant tell if you lack any compassion for men in general, anybody who doesnt share your political opinion, or both.

Either way, it's kind of gross.

I have plenty of compassion for men. Jordan Peterson told me to lol!