OtherGround Forums But Would You BANG Kamala Harris?

5 days ago
12/18/08
Licks72 -
NorthernHospitality -
DaveFu -

I think this has to do with NH believing Kavanaugh is super rapey mcraperson....

I don't think he did it, but the fact harris made him cry was fuckin hilarious. 

We have a winner for scumbag of the day. Don't get depressed NH. You may very well win Scumbag of the year too! 

Your bitter tears are so delicious! 

5 days ago
1/1/01
NorthernHospitality - 
DaveFu -

I think this has to do with NH believing Kavanaugh is super rapey mcraperson....

Are you retarded, a POS, or both?
5 days ago
12/18/08
boxy -
NorthernHospitality - 
DaveFu -

Hahahaha! My cup runneth over with OG tears today! Fuck yeah!

5 days ago
12/26/05
NorthernHospitality -
CavemanDave -
NorthernHospitality -
CavemanDave -
NorthernHospitality -
CavemanDave -
NorthernHospitality -
DaveFu -

Yea.  That's actually worse.  Enjoying the public accusation, scrutiny, and humiliation of a person you assume is falsely accused is gross.

Little over dramatic are we? Relax ffs. You sound like a liberal lol!

Yea...Not really. It's a gross thing to get hyped about.

It's like getting jazzed about somebody beating their wife and kids.

Also it's the OG.  Dramatics are all we have here.

Oh boohoo. He won, hes doing his thing and shes out of the race. Quit yer bellyaching

I cant tell if you lack any compassion for men in general, anybody who doesnt share your political opinion, or both.

Either way, it's kind of gross.

I have plenty of compassion for men. Jordan Peterson told me to lol! 

It doesnt sound like it.

I know women fear violence from men more than most things, especially sexual violence.

I'd say that if men generally had the option to pick a beating from somebody (or hell maybe even rape)  or having multiple rape accusations made against you, having your name associated with rape on every news channel, and having your wife and kids listen to the howling of "rapist" in public towards you...well I'm guessing the overwhelming majority would pick the beating and at least half would take the rape.

I'd also guess if some woman broke down in tears over being grilled with questions about a beating or rape and folks cheered for the person grilling them...well you would probably look at that and at the very least go:  ok that's gross.

Well it would be.  Super gross

What you're applauding is also gross. 

Maybe listening to Peterson wouldnt be such a bad idea for you.

5 days ago
12/18/08

5 days ago
12/26/05
NorthernHospitality -
boxy -
NorthernHospitality - 
DaveFu -

Yea there are no tears her, just ...well...disgust.

Nobody is crying when they watch a crazy homeless woman shit in her hand and smear it on herself.  Nobody is crying over this either.

Like I said, the fact you get hyped about this is gross.  That being said, I seriously doubt myself or my family will ever interact with you...so it end at mere disgust.

5 days ago
12/18/08

5 days ago
12/18/08

5 days ago
6/7/05
When did it come out that NH's husband is a pedo? Crazy that I never heard that before now, but I guess if so many people are willing to say it, it must be true, and fuck that guy, he deserves what comes of the accusations.
5 days ago
1/25/04
sadic1 - When did it come out that NH's husband is a pedo? Crazy that I never heard that before now, but I guess if so many people are willing to say it, it must be true, and fuck that guy, he deserves what comes of the accusations.

CavenanDave was making a rhetorical point about false allegations 

5 days ago
8/27/11

NH is right, seeing a decent guy with lifetime of devoted public service get falsely accused of gang rape on a national stage and forced to defend himself in front of his children and family was fucking awesome because he was on the other team. Sad to see kamala go. You guys are just racist. 

5 days ago
6/7/05
Jack Carter - 
sadic1 - When did it come out that NH's husband is a pedo? Crazy that I never heard that before now, but I guess if so many people are willing to say it, it must be true, and fuck that guy, he deserves what comes of the accusations.

Well, then my point stands. If NH thinks its funny for someone to try to ruin an innocent man, she should be fine with people doing it to her husband, no?
5 days ago
1/1/01
NorthernHospitality - 
boxy -
NorthernHospitality - 
DaveFu -

If you are doing this just to get a reaction, then fine.  But if not, 3 of the 4 accusers against Kavenaugh finally admitted they were lying and made the whole thing up.  Only Ford is left and her accusations are all uncoraborated.  There is no proof that she is lying or telling the truth.  But you really can't blame someone for getting upset about being accused of something they didn't do.

I didn't even want Kavenaugh as SC judge but was glad he got confirmed after that political hit piece.  I'm a registered Democrat and voted straight Republican that year because I was so disgusted over their tactics.

5 days ago
12/26/05
sadic1 -
Jack Carter - 

Well, then my point stands. If NH thinks its funny for someone to try to ruin an innocent man, she should be fine with people doing it to her husband, no?

Well yea, but the accusation would have to be spread to her place of work, his place of work, their neighbors, their entire community for anybody with an axe to grind, their kids schools, etc.

I wouldnt wish that on anybody, even if they have decided to be a gross person.

5 days ago
8/12/09

Sure wood!

5 days ago
12/18/08

He is NOT an offender... Don't twist it into anything different Sadic!! Dont you fuckin dare!

I see what you did there Caveman... Touche. It was still funny as fuck! 

5 days ago
12/18/08
CavemanDave -
sadic1 -
Jack Carter - 

Well yea, but the accusation would have to be spread to her place of work, his place of work, their neighbors, their entire community for anybody with an axe to grind, their kids schools, etc.

Fuck you! 

5 days ago
1/1/01
Yes I would.
5 days ago
12/18/08
sadic1 -
Jack Carter - 

Fuck you Sadic! How fuckin dare you! 

5 days ago
12/26/05
NorthernHospitality -
CavemanDave -
sadic1 -
Jack Carter - 

Fuck you! 

5 days ago
12/18/08

You going THERE about another forum member  just to proove your point over a fucking politician is fuckin gross...  You obviously dont give a shit do you? 

I hope you choke on the biggest bag of dicks that the OG can feed you. You're pathetic. 

Cheers Fuckbag! 

5 days ago
1/1/01

5 days ago
12/26/05
NorthernHospitality -

You going THERE about another forum member  just to proove your point over a fucking politician is fuckin gross...  You obviously dont give a shit do you? 

I hope you choke on the biggest bag of dicks that the OG can feed you. You're pathetic. 

Cheers Fuckbag! 

I'm assuming from your response you think I'm being sarcastic or threatening.  

I'm not.

I'm legitimate when I say I wouldn't wish that on anybody, much less somebody being a twat on the internet. The original comment is as others put, a rhetorical device to make a point.

The fact that you took it as some kind of hope for real life hostility though is concerning in itself.  Same for sadic, since I'm pretty sure you couldnt make him commit any type of crime without putting a gun to his head.

I think you need a break from whatever is putting you in that state, regardless of if its politics or the OG.

5 days ago
1/31/15
HoneyGlazedJinx -

Is that Montel Williams on that dudes arm?

5 days ago
12/18/08
Soup and Beer -

Lmfao!