OtherGround Forums CBC Cuts Trump From Home Alone 2!

12/26/19 9:37 AM
8/1/13

WTF? Yeah, the MSM and networks aren't biased at all, even in Canada. LOL at CBC excuse, out of all the parts you edit out for time, you're going to edit out the President of the US? RIght!

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/cbc-deletes-trump-from-home-alone-2-broadcast/

According to conservative activist Ryan Fournier, the CBC, the state-funded broadcaster of Canada, has edited out President Trump's iconic cameo from their broadcast of the Christmas movie Home Alon2.

The claim has been verified by American news outlet PJ Media who reports that, "CBC edited out Donald Trump's cameo from the 1992 movie. And people watching it were quick to report the suspicious omission on social media. Some were outraged, and the snowflakes were thrilled."

Many commentators on social media have expressed that this particular edit was political.

ComicBook.com first reported on the omission and they "reached out to the CBC for comment on why Trump was cut from their Home Alone 2 broadcast, and the CBC replied 'As is often the case with features adapted for television, Home Alone 2 was edited to allow for commercial time within the format.'"

12/26/19 9:38 AM
1/1/01

I think someone should film Trudeau getting hit with a brick and put it in instead. 

12/26/19 9:39 AM
9/18/13

Sad!

12/26/19 9:43 AM
5/24/17

Tds

12/26/19 9:44 AM
1/23/06

They still don't want to admit we've known Trump better and for longer than these corrupt politicians.

12/26/19 9:48 AM
4/25/11

y'all niggas tripping about this whole thing yo... it was just for commercials dawg. shiiiiit.
12/26/19 10:06 AM
11/5/19

" and the snowflakes were thrilled."

So funny to me liberals get some warped satisfaction out of not having to see trump, when they're watching a movie knowing they're going to see trump.

I can't imagine watching something and being so thrilled I didn't have to lay eyes on Obama or Hillary on television. Liberals are like little children seeing the boogeyman. So emotional

12/26/19 10:21 AM
8/27/11
Corn Pop - " and the snowflakes were thrilled."

So funny to me liberals get some warped satisfaction out of not having to see trump, when they're watching a movie knowing they're going to see trump.

I can't imagine watching something and being so thrilled I didn't have to lay eyes on Obama or Hillary on television. Liberals are like little children seeing the boogeyman. So emotional

It's like seeing an ex out in public. It causes such an emotional reaction you try to avoid it. 

TDS. 

12/26/19 10:24 AM
11/8/09
cantuna4u -

y'all niggas tripping about this whole thing yo... it was just for commercials dawg. shiiiiit.

I got a t-shirt with this picture on it for Christmas. 

12/26/19 10:29 AM
11/28/08

"CBC edited out Donald Trump's cameo from the 1992 movie. And people watching it were quick to report the suspicious omission on social media. Some were outraged, and the snowflakes were thrilled."

The people not complaining are snowflakes.

12/26/19 10:36 AM
10/16/10

How nice that our national broadcaster actively foments conflict with our neighbour and largest trading partner. Great use of my tax dollars.

12/26/19 10:40 AM
7/28/10

LOL at you guys, yelling about TDS and then freaking out when your boy is cut out of a movie. 

Fucking classic. 

12/26/19 10:42 AM
5/24/17
decasere -

LOL at you guys, yelling about TDS and then freaking out when your boy is cut out of a movie. 

Fucking classic. 

Nobody is yelling.

12/26/19 10:44 AM
7/24/14
decasere -

Fucking classic. 

Are you serious?  If you can't see what is wrong with a state-funded broadcaster doing this, in Canada no less, then I don't know what to tell you.  

12/26/19 10:44 AM
11/5/19
decasere - 

Fucking classic. 

Who is yelling? We're laughing at you tards celebrating.

You emotional fuckwits
12/26/19 10:47 AM
4/3/08
anthonyMI -

"CBC edited out Donald Trump's cameo from the 1992 movie. And people watching it were quick to report the suspicious omission on social media. Some were outraged, and the snowflakes were thrilled."

The people that removed him are snowflakes. The snow flaking has already happened. Any reaction to that is simply pointing it out. You tards aren't going to "take it back", you know that right?

12/26/19 10:53 AM
8/1/13

12/26/19 10:55 AM
3/11/09

I'm a Trump fan,  but this seems like nothing. I noticed they cut out several parts when it's on tv. I watched it last night and the beginning where they all wake up late was shortened by quite a bit. Also a good portion of the scene where Kevin is throwing bricks off the building was cut off. I'm sure there are more but those are just the ones I noticed. 

12/26/19 10:58 AM
9/26/10
Diabeetus -

I'm a Trump fan,  but this seems like nothing. I noticed they cut out several parts when it's on tv. I watched it last night and the beginning where they all wake up late was shortened by quite a bit. Also a good portion of the scene where Kevin is throwing bricks off the building was cut off. I'm sure there are more but those are just the ones I noticed. 

lol. what did they save 2 seconds by cutting him out? get the fuck outta here with that. 

12/26/19 11:01 AM
11/28/08
Beninger -
anthonyMI -

The people that removed him are snowflakes. The snow flaking has already happened. Any reaction to that is simply pointing it out. You tards aren't going to "take it back", you know that right?

Define what you mean by snowflake then. I thought it meant people who got butthurt about minor things.

12/26/19 11:02 AM
3/27/03

Wait till DVD's go away and everything's on the cloud... 

12/26/19 11:04 AM
10/15/13
Diabeetus -

Did you really sit at home, on Christmas NIght, watching Home Alone 2?

12/26/19 11:05 AM
3/11/09
ufc98newb -
Diabeetus -

lol. what did they save 2 seconds by cutting him out? get the fuck outta here with that. 

I'm not saying it was unintentional,  just pointing out that they did it with other small parts of the movie as well. Doesn't seem like a big deal to me. 

12/26/19 11:05 AM
11/5/19
anthonyMI - 
Beninger -
anthonyMI -

Define what you mean by snowflake then. I thought it meant people who got butthurt about minor things.

Typical libtard.

Gets called snowflake. Calls people snowflake.

Gets called libtard. Calls people trumptard

Least creative group ever. Basically the adult version of "I know you are but what am I"
12/26/19 11:06 AM
3/11/09
Al Cappucino -
Diabeetus -

Did you really sit at home, on Christmas NIght, watching Home Alone 2?

Yes. 

What awesome shit were you out doing?