1/7/09

12 days ago
1/1/01

12 days ago
3/18/02

my gawd shut it all down!!

12 days ago
12/31/11

Now the narrative has shifted to the coming "2nd" wave...even though the 1st wave barely came.

12 days ago
6/28/10

Trump was right the entire time bro! MAGA! Genius! Fake Virus! Hoax!

Edited: 12 days ago
10/21/09
DaveFu -

What the fuck is the deal with Democrats and their sign language sidekicks? They can't make a speech anymore without some flailing idiot next to them

12 days ago
1/1/01

Stupid deaf people and their flailing idiot interpreters that only faggot Democrats cater to. 

12 days ago
2/28/12
#REOPEN
Edited: 9 days ago
7/24/12
scab1 -

Stupid deaf people and their flailing idiot interpreters that only faggot Democrats cater to. 

Dude, i'm so fucking sick of these god damn interpreters constantly making their special olympics faces. Put on the fucking closed captions if you're deaf! 

9 days ago
2/2/08
Ttt
9 days ago
3/18/02

georgia and florida have all died, what more do you monsters need to see? 

9 days ago
10/15/13
I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers -
scab1 -

Dude, i'm so fucking sick of these god damn interpreterers constantly making their special olympics faces. Put on the fucking closed captions if you're deaf! 

Seriously.

9 days ago
12/17/06

It's amazing that you'll still find that one group of assholes finding negativity in this. This is great news. All should be pleased as pie.

9 days ago
1/1/01
Altofsky - 

It's amazing that you'll still find that one group of assholes finding negativity in this. This is great news. All should be pleased as pie.

I agree 100%.  But if the link on the other thread is true, the revision doesn't come from new data.  It is because the CDC was incorrectly calculating the numbers.  They were using antibody testing combined with the antigen tests to come up with their figures.  That indicates incompetance.   And they already have a bad track record because they fucked up the original antigen tests and left us more vulnerable during a crucial time.

9 days ago
4/3/08

How dare you!

8 days ago
5/28/03

the left live for fear

8 days ago
3/14/04
I'mNotSurprisedMotherf**kers - 
scab1 -

Dude, i'm so fucking sick of these god damn interpreters constantly making their special olympics faces. Put on the fucking closed captions if you're deaf! 

No shit.  It's fucking stupid.  How the fuck are the blind people supposed to see them????

8 days ago
12/17/06
Soup and Beer - 
Altofsky - 

I agree 100%.  But if the link on the other thread is true, the revision doesn't come from new data.  It is because the CDC was incorrectly calculating the numbers.  They were using antibody testing combined with the antigen tests to come up with their figures.  That indicates incompetance.   And they already have a bad track record because they fucked up the original antigen tests and left us more vulnerable during a crucial time.

Yup. Yet people still look to government to solve their problems. Unreal.

8 days ago
12/5/17

Was pretty sure my area was in the clear as my company is back in the office next week and statewide cases dwindling. 

Best friend just called to say he's in quarantine for 14 days. Group of guys hosted a home poker game last weekend: 7 confirmed cases among them now and 2 in ICU (others with mild symptoms). Game was hosted half a mile from my office.

8 days ago
12/24/16
Soup and Beer - 
Altofsky - 

CDC, top German virologist, top Swedish virologist, professor Gupta and others ALL indicate numbers of .4 % and well below that but thank we have Soup and Beer! All hail Soup and Beer! Smarter than all these people AND right here for everyone's benefit!
Edited: 8 days ago
1/1/01
gtr7816 - 
Soup and Beer - 
Altofsky - 

CDC, top German virologist, top Swedish virologist, professor Gupta and others ALL indicate numbers of .4 % and well below that but thank we have Soup and Beer! All hail Soup and Beer! Smarter than all these people AND right here for everyone's benefit!

You completely misunderstood me dummy.

I'm *criticizing* the CDC in how they misrepresented the data before this.  They fucked up how they previously calculated CFR and it  led to much higher numbers than what was true.

8 days ago
8/1/13

But but, I was told by the WHO and many people on the OG that the death rate would be between 2% and 4%?