OtherGround Forums CHAZ 'security' murders black child

Edited: 6 days ago
12/26/05

2 Shot.  14 and 16.  16 year old is dead. 

The CHAZ-police murdered the boy, and then their weird ANTIFA buddies Larped about "killing fascists" afterwards.

6 days ago
12/26/05

This is about black lives right? 

The 16 year old boy who was "merked" as these fuckwits describe were the "fascists" that were endangering black lives and the "security" engaged in an insurrection in a major city that shot the 16 year old are protecting black lives, right?

6 days ago
8/6/08

wait, utopia isnt real?

8/9/16

Yeah,

I don't speak faggy antifanese....

What is happening now...?

The who's and what's and why's...

In engrish prease...

6 days ago
12/8/12

I would like to say they're fucked....buuuuut....in this climate nothing will happen.

6 days ago
9/20/06

Wow! Just fucking wow!

6 days ago
7/29/13

I watched a video where donut operator talks about it. Apparently the SUV they shot wasn't even the same suv that did the drive by. Then you can hear the security guy say oh you're still alive huh? And then you hear another shot go off. 

6 days ago
12/26/05

The mayor has finally found the ability to finally do something.

LOL

6 days ago
12/26/05

6 days ago
1/25/04

Summer of Love

6 days ago
9/2/10

White america can't wait to eat Antifa as the OG perfectly demonstrates.

If they start fucking with black people they won't be able to hide behind BLM.

6 days ago
8/9/16
CavemanDave -

The mayor has finally found the ability to finally do something.

LOL

Cannibalism...

In this case, I like it...

6 days ago
12/26/05

What an epic FUCKSHOW.

Seriously it really has to get to this fucking point before the left can be goaded into dealing with their own fucking radicals? 

6 days ago
12/25/05
In for the eventual libtard chaz or chop defenders.

6 days ago
6/27/02

Deal with it bitch... don't start pointing fingers now

6 days ago
1/25/07

I know from reading posts here you can shoot at someone in self defense if they attack you with a skateboard, so it seems like self defense when the people fired over 15 shots first..

These chop superstars make themselves look bad enough that you dont need to contort your beliefs to attack them imo

Active shooters being taken down by gun owners is typically celebrated around here imo 

6 days ago
12/26/05
MrBlonde - In for the eventual libtard chaz or chop defenders.

They wont defend this shit now.

They wont acknowledge it.  

At all.

They are now in the mode of acting like this, the tearing down of historical monuments, and all the violent criminal activity from the riots just simply didn't happen. 

6 days ago
1/25/07
MojoSoDope -

I watched a video where donut operator talks about it. Apparently the SUV they shot wasn't even the same suv that did the drive by. Then you can hear the security guy say oh you're still alive huh? And then you hear another shot go off. 

Link?

The video in MSM shows the white suv that was shot up is the suv that did the initial shooting. 

6 days ago
2/25/09
Thelonious -

I know from reading posts here you can shoot at someone in self defense if they attack you with a skateboard, so it seems like self defense when the people fired over 15 shots first..

These chop superstars make themselves look bad enough that you dont need to contort your beliefs to attack them imo

Active shooters being taken down by gun owners is typically celebrated around here imo 

All rules go out the window if the victims are black now thanks to libs.  It is now an instant targeted hate crime chaz committed. They are guilty until proven innocent. It dont matter about shots fired Whatever, sharpton should be on his way now to flame things up. 

12/26/05
Thelonious -

It sound like its questionable if these were even the same people.

They may have very well shot two children out of mistaken identity.  They certainly werent fucking fascists.

Also you arent actually allowed to shoot people while actively engaged in a felony, and taking over public property in an act of insurrection definetly qualifies.

Enough of this.  These assholes arent protestors, and they dont own the land they are currently occupying.  They have no right, and it's almost unquestionable that people who do own property in this area dont feel safe speaking out against what's going on.  This is a cult.

These delusional fucks think 2 black kids represent a "fascist invasion".

Round these fucks up and try the ringleaders for fucking treason.

6 days ago
12/26/05
KirkBJJ -

Deal with it bitch... don't start pointing fingers now

This woman is a national embarrassment 

6 days ago
5/28/03

i mean this was inevitable

6 days ago
11/9/05

As a Seattle resident, watching Durkan and Sawant go to war over the crown of dumbest bitch has been pretty entertaining.

6 days ago
11/9/05

And props to Brandi Kruse for being perhaps the only media figure up here trying to hold all public officials accountable. She's gone after Durkan, Inslee, and multiple city council members.

6 days ago
3/16/06

So, the police killed two more unarmed black men? Put it on the books!