OtherGround Forums CHAZ 'security' murders black child

7 days ago
2/25/09
Stupidnewbie -

So, the police killed two more unarmed black men? Put it on the books! 

Cause of death is officially covid19

7 days ago
4/6/12
MojoSoDope -

I watched a video where donut operator talks about it. Apparently the SUV they shot wasn't even the same suv that did the drive by. Then you can hear the security guy say oh you're still alive huh? And then you hear another shot go off. 

Oh shit

Link?

7 days ago
12/31/17
TheDorkKnight -
MojoSoDope -

I watched a video where donut operator talks about it. Apparently the SUV they shot wasn't even the same suv that did the drive by. Then you can hear the security guy say oh you're still alive huh? And then you hear another shot go off. 

Oh shit

Link?

7 days ago
10/16/10
TheDorkKnight - 
MojoSoDope -

Oh shit

Link?

He seems like a good dude.
7 days ago
2/9/12
Thelonious -

I know from reading posts here you can shoot at someone in self defense if they attack you with a skateboard, so it seems like self defense when the people fired over 15 shots first..

These chop superstars make themselves look bad enough that you dont need to contort your beliefs to attack them imo

Active shooters being taken down by gun owners is typically celebrated around here imo 

You’re right. There is no such thing as a justified cop killing but if CHOP does it and you read posts on the OG, it’s all good. 

You’re a fucking idiot. 

7 days ago
4/6/12
Thelonious -

I know from reading posts here you can shoot at someone in self defense if they attack you with a skateboard, so it seems like self defense when the people fired over 15 shots first..

These chop superstars make themselves look bad enough that you dont need to contort your beliefs to attack them imo

Active shooters being taken down by gun owners is typically celebrated around here imo 

If this is a justified shooting then I dont have an issue with it, but the problem righties have is the apparant double standard. If antifa shoots 2 black kids in a justified shooting then no one bats an eye; but if a cop shoots 2 black kids in a justified shooting, well then its racism and white people are evil.

Someone else mentioned that the kids in this suv weren't the ones who committed the drive by, so it could be a moot point. But if the kids are innocent, watch how quickly the media try to pretend this didn't happen

7 days ago
4/11/11

Antifa are fascists. Its ironic isn't it? Didn't someone once say, 'in the future, facists will come to power by saying they're anti facist'.

7 days ago
12/26/05

LOL. 

Ok yea I havent seen any video of these two kids shooting up the place, and it appears the jeep was fucked with after the shooting.

I'm going to go out on a limb and think these delusional motherfuckers just murder two kids, or at the very least the story being shopped around on the internet is close to complete bullshit.

Edited: 7 days ago
7/15/04
Thelonious -

I agree.

I don't see the issue here if they were being shot at.

Of course I'm not for this autonomous zone and these people and the libs who enable them can all burn in hell as far as I'm concerned.

But if someone is shooting at you unprovoked, by all means you have a right to kill them.

Calling the dead black guys "fascists" is pretty pathetic. But I would expect nothing less from these leftist losers. We need more details on this.

7 days ago
1/1/01

In Antifa newspeak words mean what they say they mean. 

7 days ago
11/19/19

That Malice cunt is a stripper in Seattle.

7 days ago
11/19/05

mysubs for later

7 days ago
1/1/01
Adult children in charge. What do you expect?

The mayor is a coward and a disgrace.

7 days ago
12/26/05
TexDeuce -
Thelonious -

I agree.

Of course I'm not for this autonomous zone and these people and the libs who enable them can all burn in hell as far as I'm concerned.

But if someone is shooting at you unprovoked, by all means you have a right to kill them.

Calling the dead black guys "fascists" is pretty pathetic. But I would expect nothing less from these leftist losers. We need more details on this.

No tex.

These guys were actively standing guard over an area illegally occupied with arms while restricting movment of people. They dont own it, and have taken it over for crackpot political reasons. They were already actively engaged in a felony. 

They then tampered with the crime scene.

Nothing about this scenario is OK from the get go.

7 days ago
11/27/02
"Council Member Kshama Sawant said during a council briefing the shooting “highlights the urgency to address the endemic violence in our society under capitalism.”

She said “violence was happening on Capitol Hill and in other parts of the city long before the CHOP occupation was created by the movement and we should completely reject the false claims — claims that have no basis in statistical analysis — that the CHOP occupation and the movement was the reason for any of the violence.”
7 days ago
1/25/07
CavemanDave -
Thelonious -

It sound like its questionable if these were even the same people.

They may have very well shot two children out of mistaken identity.  They certainly werent fucking fascists.

Also you arent actually allowed to shoot people while actively engaged in a felony, and taking over public property in an act of insurrection definetly qualifies.

Enough of this.  These assholes arent protestors, and they dont own the land they are currently occupying.  They have no right, and it's almost unquestionable that people who do own property in this area dont feel safe speaking out against what's going on.  This is a cult.

These delusional fucks think 2 black kids represent a "fascist invasion".

Round these fucks up and try the ringleaders for fucking treason.

You have taken all of that from a twitter post.

None of it is being reported in the news. Nowhere are these kids called fascists by anyone and nowhere is there any question that the kids shot due to mistaken identity.

Links? 

7 days ago
5/28/03

liberals ruin everything

they cant lead

2/28/14

The creepiest part of all this is the who really owns that truck, and what I just realized is a human sized animal cage.

11/9/05
CavemanDave -
TexDeuce -
Thelonious -

I agree.

No tex.

These guys were actively standing guard over an area illegally occupied with arms while restricting movment of people. They dont own it, and have taken it over for crackpot political reasons. They were already actively engaged in a felony. 

They then tampered with the crime scene.

Nothing about this scenario is OK from the get go.

Correct.

The CHAZ environment is what's allowing this shit to happen in the first place.

There were a grand total of 2 homicides in the current CHAZ location in all of 2019, and no more than 1 annually in the 4 years prior.

The same area has seen 2 murders in just the last 9 days.

7 days ago
1/1/01

Wait, I thought there weren’t cars in CHOP?

7 days ago
4/19/09
Thelonious -

These people are seriously derranged. They dont even have the capacity to understand what youve written 

7 days ago
12/26/05
Thelonious -
CavemanDave -
Thelonious -

It sound like its questionable if these were even the same people.

They may have very well shot two children out of mistaken identity.  They certainly werent fucking fascists.

Also you arent actually allowed to shoot people while actively engaged in a felony, and taking over public property in an act of insurrection definetly qualifies.

Enough of this.  These assholes arent protestors, and they dont own the land they are currently occupying.  They have no right, and it's almost unquestionable that people who do own property in this area dont feel safe speaking out against what's going on.  This is a cult.

These delusional fucks think 2 black kids represent a "fascist invasion".

Round these fucks up and try the ringleaders for fucking treason.

You have taken all of that from a twitter post.

None of it is being reported in the news. Nowhere are these kids called fascists by anyone and nowhere is there any question that the kids shot due to mistaken identity.

Links? 

The video posted  by 555 goes goes over the statements from police that nobody would cooperate and the crime scene was disturbed.

I dont see any evidence that these two kids did anything to deserve to get shot other than the stupid fucking posts claiming they were "fascist invaders" by dumbfucks both in this hot shitshow along with outside support.

And without question, the "security" of CHAZ are actively engaged in a criminal act. What they are doing is illegal.  It's not questionable it's illegal.  You cannot take over 6 city blocks you have zero property rights to and start your own shit.

So yea I'm willing to believe the worse side of the story here based on those facts alone.

7 days ago
5/10/04

The mayor has blood on her hands.

7 days ago
2/4/07

"Leading a protest to mayor's home, despite the fact her address is protected due to threats stemming from her work as U.S. Attorney"

This is the only reason things started mattering to the mayor.  

7 days ago
4/27/15
boneless one -

The creepiest part of all this is the who really owns that truck, and what I just realized is a human sized animal cage.

Ummm

What the fuck is "pup play"?