OtherGround Forums CNN: Right-Wingers Are USA Deadliest Terrorists!

9 days ago
8/1/13

On the anniversity of 9/11 no less.

How on earth can anyone watch these nut jobs?

9 days ago
2/22/13

Stalwarts incoming shortly.

9 days ago
8/7/19
The left hates this country and consider it their primary enemy.

Le Shat
©
9 days ago
12/29/18

Fucking asshole and all the other assholes in the media love to say “since 9/11”.

well fuck off, 9/11 has still been the worst terrorist attack on American soil

9 days ago
10/15/13

"We see no problem with their emotional analysis"

- Orcus/Pedro/Similar OG faggots

9 days ago
12/29/09

All I have for news is CNN, really. of the major networks.I don't even want to turn it on. They garbage. 

9 days ago
10/10/02

What kind of person could work for CNN???

9 days ago
4/13/12

looks like that's slate, not cnn.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/08/right-wing-terrorist-killings-government-focus-jihadis-islamic-radicalism.html

Edited: 9 days ago
10/15/13
EFM -

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/08/right-wing-terrorist-killings-government-focus-jihadis-islamic-radicalism.html

Slate is a leftist shill mag that hates the right...and that article was from August 5th. 

This CNN pile of shit report aired today, September 11th for fucks sake.

9 days ago
8/18/13

Wow

9 days ago
4/13/12
Al Cappucino -
EFM -

Slate is a leftist shill mag that hates the right...and that article was from August 5th. 

your OP doesn't contain an article.  on second take, it looks like you tried to post something but it only shows up for a second and then disappers.  at least on my end.

9 days ago
6/19/10

Lol

9 days ago
1/1/01

Completely false if you add up all the acts of violence and property destruction by those on the Left over politics and ideology.  

9 days ago
9/12/05
The New York Times is following suit with the way they are covering 9/11.

Pure libtard trash.
9 days ago
3/3/18
Trust -

Completely false if you add up all the acts of violence and property destruction by those on the Left over politics and ideology.  

Most people don't consider a student flipping over a trashcan on campus to be an act of terrorism, would be my guess. 

9 days ago
10/15/13
EFM -
Al Cappucino -
EFM -

your OP doesn't contain an article.  on second take, it looks like you tried to post something but it only shows up for a second and then disappers.  at least on my end.

MY OP? This isn't my thread. And its a Twitter video link. 

9 days ago
10/15/13
Ill Portents -
Trust -

Most people don't consider a student flipping over a trashcan on campus to be an act of terrorism, would be my guess. 

Image result for moth to a flame gif

9 days ago
2/22/13
Ill Portents -
Trust -

Or bike locks upside the head right? 

9 days ago
8/7/19
Ill Portents - 
Trust -

Are the leftist bombings of the 60's and 70's terrorism? Including Obama's mentor Bill Ayers? The riots? The black panther assassination of police?

This is why the leftist media sets dates to exclude the time when Marxist were at their worst.

Le Shat
©
9 days ago
1/1/01

Those damn planes attacking the wtc not those middle eastern pieces of shit.
9 days ago
8/9/16
Ill Portents -
Trust -

oh man...this is really stoopid... 

even for you...

Image result for i expect better from you gif

9 days ago
3/3/18
Le Shat V2 -
Ill Portents - 
Trust -

Are the leftist bombings of the 60's and 70's terrorism? Including Obama's mentor Bill Ayers? The riots? The black panther assassination of police?

This is why the leftist media sets dates to exclude the time when Marxist were at their worst.

Le Shat
©

Yes those were terrorism. 

I think when they say who are the worst terrorists, they're talking about now. 

Hope this helps. 

9 days ago
9/27/07
Ill Portents -
Trust -

Hey faggot, how many cocks can you fit in your mouth?

9 days ago
8/9/16
Mutant -

See the source image

9 days ago
10/15/13
Mutant -

Airplanes took aim they say??