OtherGround Forums CNN already crying.

15 days ago
6/13/15

Mostly on my state of Florida but they aren’t happy about the blue wave not a thing. 

15 days ago
5/13/02
Really? Looks like a dead heat
15 days ago
1/1/01
theseanster - Really? Looks like a dead heat

I think that's the point.  They were expecting a blow out.  It's shaping up to be a razor thin repeat of 2016.

15 days ago
7/12/15

But it was forecast to be a blowout win for Democrats.  CNN can’t seem to learn that Democrats excel at snatching defeat from the hands of victory. 

15 days ago
6/13/15

Their panel was hoping for more.

15 days ago
6/13/15

Fox just called the house for the dems.

15 days ago
5/13/02
Fox calls House to dems???? already??
15 days ago
9/12/05
MrShush - 

But it was forecast to be a blowout win for Democrats.  CNN can’t seem to learn that Democrats excel at snatching defeat from the hands of victory. 

There will be no such thing as a blowout. We all expected to lose the house.
15 days ago
1/13/04
Was going to post this. I like Jake Trapper and the dude doing the map thing but fuck Wolf Blitzer had a hard on about an hour ago where he kept stating how Dem's were up in Rep areas (with vote count just starting). I think you are talking about the A. Copper panel and I agree - Van Jones starting playing the race horseshit and others (pro left aka CNN) where stating that it was a good thing and a start but not good enough..

15 days ago
5/13/02
Wow, maybe there was a blue wave
15 days ago
1/1/01

I’ve been flipping from CNN and FOX. Funny how CNN completely abandoned Stacey Abrams in GA tonight and have been distancing themselves from Gillum and Nelson in FL in the last hour.

If only Beto would go away I could forget about likely losing the House.

Just LOL at The Blue Wave though. 

15 days ago
10/27/05
Koma - 

I’ve been flipping from CNN and FOX. Funny how CNN completely abandoned Stacey Abrams in GA tonight and have been distancing themselves from Gillum and Nelson in FL in the last hour.

True they did abandon my state of GA.

I just want to raise a point that may be a thread in the future. Van Jones and that nut job who used to be a governer kept point out how people were still in line at the polls in Georgia.

Our polls closed at 7pm, that was after 10pm. That means they were in line before the clock struck 7pm (allegedly) and I'm baffled. Georgia had early voting from 7am-7pm M-F and additional hours on Saturday from 10/15-11/2

The polls opened at 7am today too. I get people have jobs, lives, kids, etc but it's fucking crazy that people literally wait until the last minute to the point that they have to wait 3+hours to vote at the end of the open hours.

Get your shit together if you're going to vote. I also witnessed people when I went with my GF this morning first thing that took 10+ minutes to finish voting. DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO YOU'RE VOTING FOR? FML, this day is always frustrating because you realize mouth breathing functional retards are voting.

Side note, I also watched a mentally retarded man have his caretaker come in with him, and vote for him by pressing the buttons for his ballot after he was finished with him. Not to be cruel, but how is that legal or reasonable?

15 days ago
1/1/01
theseanster - Fox calls House to dems???? already??

Yes

15 days ago
10/27/05

Also, CNN reported that DNC/Democrats are already getting ready with Lawyers to contest the Florida outcome.

15 days ago
6/23/09
Thage -

Also, CNN reported that DNC/Democrats are already getting ready with Lawyers to contest the Florida outcome.

That should increase the fun.

15 days ago
8/16/11
Thage -
Koma - 

I just want to raise a point that may be a thread in the future. Van Jones and that nut job who used to be a governer kept point out how people were still in line at the polls in Georgia.

Our polls closed at 7pm, that was after 10pm. That means they were in line before the clock struck 7pm (allegedly) and I'm baffled. Georgia had early voting from 7am-7pm M-F and additional hours on Saturday from 10/15-11/2

The polls opened at 7am today too. I get people have jobs, lives, kids, etc but it's fucking crazy that people literally wait until the last minute to the point that they have to wait 3+hours to vote at the end of the open hours.

Get your shit together if you're going to vote. I also witnessed people when I went with my GF this morning first thing that took 10+ minutes to finish voting. DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO YOU'RE VOTING FOR? FML, this day is always frustrating because you realize mouth breathing functional retards are voting.

Side note, I also watched a mentally retarded man have his caretaker come in with him, and vote for him by pressing the buttons for his ballot after he was finished with him. Not to be cruel, but how is that legal or reasonable?

How do you think dondon got elected?

15 days ago
5/13/02
Thread backfire
15 days ago
3/27/03
Donkey Hotee -
Thage -
Koma - 

He ran against Hillary 

15 days ago
10/27/05
Donkey Hotee - 
Thage -
Koma - 

Winning in areas Hillary didn't campaign?

Oh I forgot, the party who has 2 huge minority demographics where the males barely crack 60% on average when it comes to graduating high school are all Rhodes Scholars and Republicans are drooling retards, got it.

15 days ago
1/1/01

Less of a wave than intermittent bottom land seapage

15 days ago
8/16/11
Thage -
Donkey Hotee - 
Thage -
Koma - 

Winning in areas Hillary didn't campaign?

Oh I forgot, the party who has 2 huge minority demographics where the males barely crack 60% on average when it comes to graduating high school are all Rhodes Scholars and Republicans are drooling retards, got it.

Dondon brought out the helmeted masses.  

15 days ago
2/4/06
Thage -
Koma - 

Several polling places were ordered to stay open until 9 because of issues with the voting machines.

15 days ago
2/22/11

Haha CNN has just been talking about the house and not the races they’ve been talking about for weeks 

15 days ago
10/27/05
Ebony - 
Thage -
Koma - 

Several polling places were ordered to stay open until 9 because of issues with the voting machines.

I said it in an earlier thread, but when I went with my GF this morning my polling place had at least 1/3 the amount of machines they had for 2016.

I was disappointed, and there is no reason it should have happened. 

That said people really need to embrace early voting.

15 days ago
2/21/10

Im not american but have been following your politics last couple years. Republicans seem to be more my style.

Couple questions i have is what does house do and what does senate do? 

Seems like multiple contests going on. Which is more powerful. 

Id imagine senate and a president would be good to hold but everyone is concerned with the house control.