OtherGround Forums Calling Out RDOTC! $50 Per Battleground State Bet!

10/29/20 9:37 PM
1/14/07
SideCutter - 
RdotC -
TwoCheekSneak - 

This just exposed Rdotc for sure.

It shows he is just a weak troll who has Zero faith in Biden. Hahaha well done OP 

Agreeing to 9 out of 10 states is showing zero faith.

Thats hilarious.

I guess Cami has zero faith in Trump if he can't go in with a $50 lead.

Come on man! Now shit is serious, so what is the problem? Do you need a handicap or or what?

Listen to yourself here.

Texas is the least competitive of all of the states listed. So Cami won't accept without going in with a sure bet.

THAT is a handicap.

10/29/20 9:40 PM
1/1/01

jesus christ I will take it.....10 states 50 a state....we good? 

10/29/20 9:42 PM
8/1/13
Josh -

jesus christ I will take it.....10 states 50 a state....we good? 

Sure! Nice to see Josh step up while...

10/29/20 9:43 PM
1/1/01

TX, AZ, NV, MN, MI, WI, PA, GA, NC, FL,  just for fun lets at NH, and IA hows that? if we are really frisky we push it a bit and add ME 2nd, and NE 2nd? 

10/29/20 9:44 PM
6/28/10

ahahhaa. Rdot fail

Edited: 10/29/20 9:47 PM
8/1/13
Josh -

TX, AZ, NV, MN, MI, WI, PA, GA, NC, FL,  just for fun lets at NH, and IA hows that? if we are really frisky we push it a bit and add ME 2nd, and NE 2nd? 

Sounds good man. Add NH and IA to the mix.

NC

FL

NV

TX

AZ

FL

MI

PA

WI

GA

NH

IA

10/29/20 9:47 PM
1/1/01
camicom - 
Josh -

NC

FL

NV

TX

AZ

FL

MI

PA

WI

GA

oh if you get TX I get MN come on man.......10 states or 12.  look we all know who i support. I figure you have 4 states guaranteed and so do I.  lets be fair

10/29/20 9:48 PM
3/31/12
Josh -

Good Job man. Brings a little juice to the night or week, however long it takes. 

10/29/20 9:49 PM
8/1/13
Josh -
camicom - 
Josh -

NC

FL

NV

TX

AZ

FL

MI

PA

WI

GA

oh if you get TX I get MN come on man.......10 states or 12.  look we all know who i support. I figure you have 4 states guaranteed and so do I.  lets be fair

You get NV which is pretty much as good as MN

10/29/20 9:49 PM
1/1/01

otherwise we can just bet 50 on PA,NC,AZ,FL,MI,WI if you like cause I dont really think that the others are much in question.

10/29/20 9:51 PM
8/1/13
Josh -

otherwise we can just bet 50 on PA,NC,AZ,FL,MI,WI if you like cause I dont really think that the others are much in question.

Dude come on. MN was never included in the original offer. No problem adding IA and NH. You will be favored in 8 of the 12 races.

10/29/20 9:51 PM
7/27/04
Josh -

If that's the case then RDotC is back in?keep it at 12 and badass that you took the bet

10/29/20 9:52 PM
8/28/19
RdotC -
SideCutter - 
RdotC -
TwoCheekSneak - 

It shows he is just a weak troll who has Zero faith in Biden. Hahaha well done OP 

Thats hilarious.

Come on man! Now shit is serious, so what is the problem? Do you need a handicap or or what?

Listen to yourself here.

Texas is the least competitive of all of the states listed. So Cami won't accept without going in with a sure bet.

THAT is a handicap.

I did, and your asking for a handy cap, really if your so sure, why ask? your mojo is that weak? asking for a friend?

10/29/20 9:53 PM
1/1/01
camicom - 
Josh -

Dude come on. MN was never included in the original offer. No problem adding IA and NH. You will be favored in 8 of the 12 races.

add my home state and district Maine 2nd for 13 so we dont have a tie and I am in 

10/29/20 9:53 PM
1/14/07
SideCutter - 
RdotC -
SideCutter - 
RdotC -
TwoCheekSneak - 

Thats hilarious.

Listen to yourself here.

THAT is a handicap.

I did, and your asking for a handy cap, really if your so sure, why ask? your mojo is that weak? asking for a friend?

You may be a full moron.

How is me asking to remove the one sure bet a handicap?

How about this then... since apparently NV is the same as TX...

Remove both.

10/29/20 9:54 PM
8/1/13
Josh -
camicom - 
Josh -

add my home state and district Maine 2nd for 13 so we dont have a tie and I am in 

What is your home state?

10/29/20 9:55 PM
1/1/01
camicom - 
Josh -
camicom - 
Josh -

What is your home state?

I thought everyone knows I am from Maine originally 

10/29/20 9:57 PM
8/28/19
RdotC -
SideCutter - 
RdotC -
SideCutter - 
RdotC -
TwoCheekSneak - 

Thats hilarious.

Listen to yourself here.

THAT is a handicap.

You may be a full moron.

Remove both.

How about we remove your 1 sure bet? would that be fair? just asking, cause your not, so one for thee, but not for me, correct?

10/29/20 9:58 PM
1/1/01

2nd Congressional District^
Source Date Sample Biden Trump Other
Poll Averages* 45.5% 44.8% -

Edited: 10/29/20 10:03 PM
1/14/07
SideCutter - 
RdotC -
SideCutter - 
RdotC -
SideCutter - 
RdotC -
TwoCheekSneak - 

Thats hilarious.

Listen to yourself here.

THAT is a handicap.

You may be a full moron.

Remove both.

How about we remove your 1 sure bet? would that be fair? just asking, cause your not, so one for thee, but not for me, correct?

There is no sure blue bet in that list.

If you want to add NY or CA to balance TX, feel free.

Again - options I'd be totally fine with.

1. Remove TX
2. Remove both TX and NV
3. Add NY or CA (or MD, or MA, or VT, or DC, or RI, or CT, or NJ)
10/29/20 10:05 PM
8/28/19
RdotC -
SideCutter - 
RdotC -
SideCutter - 
RdotC -
SideCutter - 
RdotC -
TwoCheekSneak - 

Thats hilarious.

Listen to yourself here.

THAT is a handicap.

You may be a full moron.

Remove both.

1. Remove TX
2. Remove both TX and NV

So no blue? sorry for your loss. Man up! NY is almost a ghost town with the rich leaving, CA all the money is leaving because of the Blue, want to carry on?

10/29/20 10:06 PM
1/14/07
SideCutter - 
RdotC -
SideCutter - 
RdotC -
SideCutter - 
RdotC -
SideCutter - 
RdotC -
TwoCheekSneak - 

Thats hilarious.

Listen to yourself here.

THAT is a handicap.

You may be a full moron.

Remove both.

1. Remove TX
2. Remove both TX and NV

So no blue? sorry for your loss. Man up! NY is almost a ghost town with the rich leaving, CA all the money is leaving because of the Blue, want to carry on?

What in the fuck are you even saying?

10/29/20 10:09 PM
8/1/13
Josh -

Accepted in the other thread:)

10/29/20 10:11 PM
8/28/19

Saying, Blue is leaving all these failed states, they are turning red, you should read your states plus or minus tax payers you dumb shit! Get it together man! Even the holywood Elites are leaving that dumpster fire!

10/29/20 10:12 PM
1/1/01
camicom - 
Josh -

Accepted in the other thread:)

also accpted in the other thread