OtherGround Forums Candice Owens “Blackout” #1, Amazon damaging books

27 days ago
4/20/20
BringBackHeadbutts -

There's only two times I have ever disagreed with Candace Owens.

When she was ridiculing people for praising George Floyd but in her same rant, was praising rapist Kobe Bryant. She didn't do her homework on that. 

The other time I disagree with her, is the fact she married someone not me. 

Other than that, she's firing on all cylinders

What about that time she said  the problem with Hitler was that he had designs outside of germany?  You're good with genocide of Jews? 

27 days ago
11/16/08
madmartigan -
BringBackHeadbutts -

When she was ridiculing people for praising George Floyd but in her same rant, was praising rapist Kobe Bryant. She didn't do her homework on that. 

What about that time she said  the problem with Hitler was that he had designs outside of germany?  You're good with genocide of Jews? 

Yeah, huh?  What about that time, huh?

27 days ago
5/10/04
BringBackHeadbutts - 

I laughed.
27 days ago
2/14/10
Cotton -

It's funny a lot of us want to fuck this black woman but are also somehow racist too. 

This. I'd gladly mix gene pools with her.

27 days ago
12/15/11
madmartigan -
TheRaider -
John Wick -

.pwnt

Yea, imagine if there was a democrat that made sense, spoke well, could think using logic and didn't hate math and cited statistics...

I reckon they would probably be a Republican if they ticked all those boxes though...

Is this really coming from someone defending the party that is hell bent on pretending the greenhouse effect doesn't exist.

You're kidding, right?

Prove it does.

I can provide more proof, that it is a natural progression, that has happened before.

27 days ago
4/20/20
thedogofdogs -
madmartigan -
TheRaider -
John Wick -

.pwnt

Yea, imagine if there was a democrat that made sense, spoke well, could think using logic and didn't hate math and cited statistics...

I reckon they would probably be a Republican if they ticked all those boxes though...

Is this really coming from someone defending the party that is hell bent on pretending the greenhouse effect doesn't exist.

You're kidding, right?

Prove it does.

I can provide more proof, that it is a natural progression, that has happened before.

Prove the greenhouse effect?

Lol

27 days ago
4/20/20

27 days ago
9/26/10
madmartigan -
thedogofdogs -
madmartigan -
TheRaider -
John Wick -

.pwnt

You're kidding, right?

Prove it does.

Lol

focus on the 2nd line. or keep celebrating your superior grasp of words and terms, while turning everybody off. 

27 days ago
12/10/09
Nitecrawler -
Death Star -
Nitecrawler -

Dems throwing a tantrum and trying to suppress opposing views again?

Shocker. 

Repubs playing the victim and manufacturing faux outrage again?

Shocker.

You must be joking. Dems are the undisputed kings of manufacturing bullshit (see Jussie and Bubba as well as the countless other bullshit hate crimes that have occurred in the last 4 years). 

Stop replying to trolls. You know there will never be Ny getting through to them. What you are doing is what they want. 

27 days ago
1/1/01

I buy whatever I can at the local bookstore. Why support Amazon when I can give my money to a locally owned small business?  

27 days ago
11/11/11
madmartigan -
TheRaider -
John Wick -

.pwnt

You're kidding, right?

5 years ago I saw a leading scientist on television say that it was already too late and that we had passed the point of no return. That it was just a matter of time and that there was nothing we could do to prevent it.

27 days ago
4/20/20
ufc98newb -
madmartigan -
thedogofdogs -
madmartigan -
TheRaider -
John Wick -

.pwnt

You're kidding, right?

Prove it does.

Lol

focus on the 2nd line. or keep celebrating your superior grasp of words and terms, while turning everybody off. 

Lol?

You're turned off from a well researched scientific conclusion based on multiple experiments  because of "lol.?

Well at least you're not questioning whether it exists. That's a step up on DumbAsDogshit

27 days ago
4/20/20
TheRaider -
madmartigan -
TheRaider -
John Wick -

.pwnt

You're kidding, right?

5 years ago I saw a leading scientist on television say that it was already too late and that we had passed the point of no return. That it was just a matter of time and that there was nothing we could do to prevent it.

But you accept that pumping hydrocarbons into the air warms the planet?

That's good.

27 days ago
4/15/14
BringBackHeadbutts -

She got engaged with the guy with only knowing him for two weeks. You might still have a chance if she becomes a divorcee lol

27 days ago
11/15/04
madmartigan -

The glove has been thrown down, Dog, time to bite!

27 days ago
1/1/01
darkm - 

Candace Owens is a gift to republicans

To America.

Praise be upon her!
27 days ago
1/1/01
Death Star - 
Nitecrawler -

Shocker. 

Shocker.

Riiiiiigt.

Like the race hoaxes.
27 days ago
1/24/14
tenchu -
Death Star - 
Nitecrawler -

Shocker. 

Shocker.

Riiiiiigt.

Like the race hoaxes.

Shouldn’t you be gearing up for the War on Christmas?

27 days ago
10/25/05

Guaranteed this is not actually happening. 

27 days ago
10/25/05
tenchu -
Death Star - 
Nitecrawler -

Shocker. 

Shocker.

Riiiiiigt.

Like the race hoaxes.

Pretty much exactly like that. 

27 days ago
11/19/05
Animal Mother -

Yea, she probably went to Amazon and did it herself! Or just decided to flat out lie. She needs the help!

27 days ago
1/1/01
Death Star - 
tenchu -
Death Star - 
Nitecrawler -

Shocker. 

Shocker.

Riiiiiigt.

Like the race hoaxes.

Shouldn’t you be gearing up for the War on Christmas?

If I was a Loony Lefty/SJW, yes.
27 days ago
1/1/01
Animal Mother - 

Nooooo... because it's not like the Left is known for harassing conservatives and their property.

Burn
Loot
Murder

People are waking up and getting off the Democrat Plantation...

"Democrats PANICKING As BLM Riots Backfire, New Data Shows Trump VICTORY With Black Votes" - Tim Pool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVXV1kxn4aI
27 days ago
1/1/01

Burning books? Bwaaahahahahahaaaaaaa

Nytron, come to us

27 days ago
1/1/01
I No Kung Foo - 
madmartigan -
BringBackHeadbutts -

Yeah, huh?  What about that time, huh?

It's true to an extent. If it had stayed a German issue, it probably wouldn't have resulted in a world war (in the context of what she was saying). There's lot of genocide going on all over the world and the rest of the world simply turns a blind eye as long as it doesn't spill over their borders.