OtherGround Forums Candice Owens “Blackout” #1, Amazon damaging books

9/23/20 10:52 PM
1/1/01
she does seem like she's on "our" team, but I can't help but think she's simply an opportunist.
9/24/20 2:47 AM
7/15/04
Animal Mother -

Guaranteed this is not actually happening. 

"Animal Mother" also guaranteed us that Donald Trump would never put a conservative justice on the Supreme Court. One of the most idiotic things I've ever read on this website.

Dude is just as confident that no wacko leftist Amazon employee would fuck with Candace Owens books.

Yeah, ok.....

Edited: 9/24/20 2:49 AM
7/15/04
Liyon - she does seem like she's on "our" team, but I can't help but think she's simply an opportunist.

Why because she is black? Literally every prominent black conservative that gets brought up is called either an "Uncle Tom", "Grifter", or "Opportunist".

I mean, no fucking way a black person could actually believe the conservative bullshit right? Literally every single one of them that rise to prominence are just putting on an act. No way in hell a black person could believe anything other than the Dem talking points.

9/24/20 3:19 AM
1/1/01
TexDeuce - 
Liyon - she does seem like she's on "our" team, but I can't help but think she's simply an opportunist.

Why because she is black? Literally every prominent black conservative that gets brought up is called either an "Uncle Tom", "Grifter", or "Opportunist".

I mean, no fucking way a black person could actually believe the conservative bullshit right? Literally every single one of them that rise to prominence are just putting on an act. No way in hell a black person could believe anything other than the Dem talking points.

IIRC, she was very anti-conservative. Even sued for racial discrimination and wanted to start an internet database to dox people. Then got turned on by the leftist mob and seemly became a conservative media sensation overnight. I guess she got red-pilled.
9/24/20 3:45 AM
5/18/10
Liyon -
TexDeuce - 

IIRC, she was very anti-conservative. Even sued for racial discrimination and wanted to start an internet database to dox people. Then got turned on by the leftist mob and seemly became a conservative media sensation overnight. I guess she got red-pilled.

Everyone starts out liberal until they open their eyes. Liberals control the tech giants, academia, Hollywood, cable news. Factory default settings. 

Edited: 9/24/20 4:21 AM
7/15/04
Liyon -
TexDeuce - 

Yeah in high school raised and surrounded by Dems and victims. She has talked about how she was brainwashed but realized it was bullshit.

Have you not seen the multiple threads of lots of posters on this site that started off liberal and have moved to the right? I used to get into to it heavily with some posters years ago and now I see us arguing for the exact same thing politically. Their views have changed dramatically. Are they "opportunists" as well?

Lots of people change their views as they get older. It is well known younger people are more liberal but get more conservative as they get older. 

Even black people can change their views........

Edited: 9/24/20 6:02 AM
10/25/05
TexDeuce -
Animal Mother -

"Animal Mother" also guaranteed us that Donald Trump would never put a conservative justice on the Supreme Court. One of the most idiotic things I've ever read on this website.

Dude is just as confident that no wacko leftist Amazon employee would fuck with Candace Owens books.

Yeah, ok.....

Guys, Animal Mother said something that was wrong years ago. Can you believe it?!

Let it go retard. 

No, 1000 people didn't tell Candice Owens that their books were covered in vaseline. Smarten up dumbass. 

Don't worry, you can still masterbate to the idea of a black person agreeing with you, even though she's a liar. 

9/24/20 8:34 AM
11/20/09
Liyon - she does seem like she's on "our" team, but I can't help but think she's simply an opportunist.

Fair, and I would say she strongly is in both categories. 

9/24/20 8:39 AM
4/26/03

Obviously it the far right wing nut jobs POSING as left wing nut jobs smearing Vaseline in stuff. You know the left always has Vaseline at the ready. 

9/24/20 8:40 AM
4/26/03

Are people actually complaining? Is there a record of them complaining to amazon? Pics of actual events? Why would they order her book, get it fucked up, then complain to her?

9/24/20 9:09 AM
10/25/05
cycklops -

Are people actually complaining? Is there a record of them complaining to amazon? Pics of actual events? Why would they order her book, get it fucked up, then complain to her?

Shes a liar, trying be play the victim card just like all the people she hates. It's hilarious. 

9/24/20 11:58 AM
7/15/04
Animal Mother -
TexDeuce -
Animal Mother -

Yeah, ok.....

Guys, Animal Mother said something that was wrong years ago. Can you believe it?!

Let it go retard. 

No, 1000 people didn't tell Candice Owens that their books were covered in vaseline. Smarten up dumbass. 

Don't worry, you can still masterbate to the idea of a black person agreeing with you, even though she's a liar. 

I saw your name and with Trump about to put up his third conservative justice it seemed a good time to bring it up. Though I've been wrong before myself, on very rare occasion.

The rest of your post is just fucking weird.

9/24/20 12:02 PM
7/12/14

Good for her but do the Republicans really want her as their voice? I mean, she has proven time and again how naive she can be. I support the red too, but I DEFINITELY would not be choosing her as a representative in any way shape or form. 

9/24/20 12:15 PM
7/15/04
cycklops -

Yes there are reviewers of buyers on Amazon complaining about it.

Of course this would be inconceivable that a petty leftist would do something like that.

It could be just some weird gunk that happened to get on the assembly line innate bunch of books and just chance.

But Candace isn't making this up out thin air, people who bought book were complaining. 

Edited: 9/24/20 12:28 PM
7/15/04
willis007 -

Good for her but do the Republicans really want her as their voice? I mean, she has proven time and again how naive she can be. I support the red too, but I DEFINITELY would not be choosing her as a representative in any way shape or form. 

Since when are Republicans monolithic? How is she "their voice"? She is A voice among many, many others. 

Proven "time and time again". By who? As opposed to others with large platforms that are correct 100% of the time all the time?

9/24/20 12:30 PM
10/25/05
TexDeuce -
cycklops -

Of course this would be inconceivable that a petty leftist would do something like that.

It could be just some weird gunk that happened to get on the assembly line innate bunch of books and just chance.

But Candace isn't making this up out thin air, people who bought book were complaining. 

"It could be". Lol, you're a clown.  You'd never let a lefty get away with such a bullshit accusation. 

9/24/20 1:06 PM
1/1/01
She's not wrong
9/24/20 3:01 PM
1/1/01
TexDeuce - 
cycklops -

It seems unrealistic that a ton of books would make it through Amazon's shipping process and get sent out with blatant damage.

Then again, these are unskilled, uneducated warehouse employees and Owens is pretty hated. I could see some idiot who's the last person to box that order and ship it out saying "Fuck this bitch." and messing up the book. And maybe putting the word out for others to do the same.

Still seems very odd, but there's a lot of extremely stupid behavior being done by extremely stupid people these days. It's all under the bullshit guise of having a righteous "I'm one of the good people!" cause. Worthless morons don't do real, positive things to be good people, but they'll jump on board and destroy some shit if they think that gives them a free pass.
9/24/20 3:04 PM
1/25/04
Noureen Akhtar
5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic insight and easy read

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 20, 2020

Verified Purchase

9/24/20 3:04 PM
1/25/04
PQ
5.0 out of 5 stars Best book going but wouldn’t trust amazon with delivering it. ??

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 21, 2020

Verified Purchase

9/24/20 3:06 PM
1/25/04

Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2020

I just got the book today and will be reading it tonight. I was disappointed that the front of book cover was all scratched up.
9/24/20 3:07 PM
1/25/04

Reviewed in the United States on September 19, 2020

Very insightful read. Nice to see healthy debate in our community for once. The book cover was damaged. I threw the book cover away in case it was nasal discharge. Some people have actually lost their minds at amazon. Very unprofessional.
9/24/20 3:08 PM
1/25/04

9/24/20 3:08 PM
5/5/09
darkm -

Candace Owens is a gift to republicans

She is a gift to democracy, rational thinking, facts over emotions and America in its best days. 

9/24/20 3:09 PM
1/25/04