9 days ago
5/18/10

BLM execute close to a dozen police officers over five years *crickets*

Retard Trumpers call officer horrible name *media outrage*

9 days ago
2/7/08
Naughty Gorilla - 

"This n-gger voted for Joe Biden!"

That's how you know antifa shit-stirrer's were embedded in the crowd.
9 days ago
12/29/09

*cough bullshit*

9 days ago
7/14/17

No no!! He was just saying that the sheriff is NEAR!!

9 days ago
1/13/14

WHY is the word Nigger so offensive? Who gives a fuck you sensitive bitches. 

9 days ago
1/12/10

Bullshit. He’s an attention whore looking for a pay out. There’s tons of body cam footage, but not a single frame of a crowd of people shouting what he claims? 

If that were in any way true, it would be plastered every where. Just like the claims of shit covered walls, but I personally haven’t seen a single picture of that yet. 

And fuck him on a personal level if he voted for biden. I wonder if he needs help getting on the internet. Also, they get all up in arms about bringing race into it, yet look at his shirt. 

If you’re such a good cop, at least present yourself better. Shave, sit up straight, don’t wear a baseball hat and t shirt to a national interview. He belongs at TSA, not at the capitol. 

Fucking disgrace. 

9 days ago
10/15/13
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

Bullshit. He’s an attention whore looking for a pay out. There’s tons of body cam footage, but not a single frame of a crowd of people shouting what he claims? 

If that were in any way true, it would be plastered every where. Just like the claims of shit covered walls, but I personally haven’t seen a single picture of that yet. 

And fuck him on a personal level if he voted for biden. I wonder if he needs help getting on the internet. Also, they get all up in arms about bringing race into it, yet look at his shirt. 

If you’re such a good cop, at least present yourself better. Shave, sit up straight, don’t wear a baseball hat and t shirt to a national interview. He belongs at TSA, not at the capitol. 

Fucking disgrace. 

Spot On GIFs | Tenor

9 days ago
1/1/01
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

Fucking disgrace. 

You would've shit your pants immediately and gone fetal if you were in his position.

9 days ago
1/12/10
Naughty Gorilla -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

Fucking disgrace. 

You would've shit your pants immediately and gone fetal if you were in his position.

Nah, wouldn’t have done that. 

I also wouldn’t have told a mob of people that were bloodthirsty(how he portrays them) I did the very thing they are looking to attack people for(again, how he portrays them)

But none of that changes the fact how true my statement is. 

9 days ago
1/1/01

Biden just used the same word in a speech last night.   I don't see the problem.

9 days ago
5/13/11
ryunz -

Cute. You immediately lie, and pull a 'BUT BUT BLM!!!!" at the same time. Trump would be proud of your pathetic antics. 

9 days ago
5/13/11
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

Fucking disgrace. 

How pathetic you must be to immediately assume a LEO is lying because it suits your politics. While pretending that the video and audio we have shows us everything done and said. I guess fragile egos need to pretend those disgusting Trump supporters who beat LEO with Trump flags and Blur Lives Matter flags could never possible also be racists. No way! (Ignores the people there wearing Nazi shwag and carrying Confederate flags)

9 days ago
3/26/16

None of this happened. The guy is full of shit.

9 days ago
6/3/06

Is this guy a security guard or an actual police officer?

Edited: 9 days ago
1/1/01

How one individual acts is not representative of the whole.  I think you would be hard pressed to find any here on the right that would support that rhetoric.

As an example, a NY times editor said on Twitter:  "Every time I see a white child with cancer I smile.  Because that means one less white adult in the world"

Now you would think she would be banned from Twitter and fired from her job.  However, the NY Times defended her "right to free speech" and Twitter saw no problem with it.   THAT is an example where the abhorrent racist rhetoric is representative of the whole.

9 days ago
12/29/09
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

Fucking disgrace. 

How pathetic you must be to immediately assume a LEO is lying because it suits your politics. While pretending that the video and audio we have shows us everything done and said. I guess fragile egos need to pretend those disgusting Trump supporters who beat LEO with Trump flags and Blur Lives Matter flags could never possible also be racists. No way! (Ignores the people there wearing Nazi shwag and carrying Confederate flags)

Bro, you are fucking stupid. 

9 days ago
11/27/02
This guy I believe.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WjiqS8gPPB0
9 days ago
1/3/20
Name calling eh? Wow...how horrible.

Waaaaahhhh, that person called me a name!

"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me"

Now we have grown adults being destroyed by words. smh!
9 days ago
1/1/01
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

Fucking disgrace. 

Its sad that this happens but the reality is that every single high profile case of outrage over racism turns up fake.  People are looking for victim cred and they invent it.  Actual racism is in short supply.

9 days ago
4/24/07
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
ryunz -

Cute. You immediately lie, and pull a 'BUT BUT BLM!!!!" at the same time. Trump would be proud of your pathetic antics. 

What did he lie about? Are you saying the BLM riots didn't kill any cops? If so you would be the liar not him.

9 days ago
12/17/06
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

Fucking disgrace. 

Provide proof that it happened. Otherwise it's not to be taken seriously.

9 days ago
1/25/04

Boolsheet 

9 days ago
5/13/11
Mit -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

Fucking disgrace. 

Its sad that this happens but the reality is that every single high profile case of outrage over racism turns up fake.  People are looking for victim cred and they invent it.  Actual racism is in short supply.

Oh goodie, another liar.