OtherGround Forums Chappelle to Support Yang

8 days ago
8/20/08

Dave Chappelle to endorse, perform shows to support Andrew Yang's 2020 presidential campaign

By Tyler McCarthy | Fox News

Edited: 8 days ago
1/7/09

Hannibal Buress and Norm MacDonald also already endorsed him. As did Elon Musk and a lot of other very smart people.

8 days ago
12/31/19

Time to get your Yang on!

8 days ago
1/1/01

Yang was awesome on Chappelle's show!

8 days ago
1/1/01
turducken - 

Hannibal Buress and Norm MacDonald also already endorsed him. As did Elon Musk and a lot of other very smart people.

I think Norm was just trolling.  He said he would give him his support only if he became his close personal friend.   It's something Norm would do.

8 days ago
5/22/05
Yang seems to be the best human being out of those running for President.
8 days ago
1/1/01
banco - Yang seems to be the best human being out of those running for President.

He could run as an independant and really shake things up.  Tulsi can't though because she's already sworn several times that she would not do that.  She's boxed herself in.

8 days ago
5/22/05
Soup and Beer - 
banco - Yang seems to be the best human being out of those running for President.

He could run as an independant and really shake things up.  Tulsi can't though because she's already sworn several times that she would not do that.  She's boxed herself in.

Yang has ruled it out.
8 days ago
1/1/01
banco - 
Soup and Beer - 

Yang has ruled it out.

Well that's that then.

I'm against his vat tax oriented $1000/month for all.  But I'd still rather have him as POTUS than Biden, Warren Buttigeig, or Bloomberg.

8 days ago
2/19/14

What's his 2a position?

He's definitely the best of the dems running.

Until Hillary decides to jump back i.

Then, it'll be time to break some glass ceilings.

8 days ago
1/1/01

Yang is so inept he and his team couldn't even get on the ballot in Ohio. Lol

8 days ago
1/12/10

I can’t support him simply for his UBI stance. 

No smart person actually thinks it’s a good idea. 

8 days ago
7/23/08

8 days ago
2/27/03
childish gambino too
8 days ago
3/28/10
Best candidate.
8 days ago
6/30/07
Soup and Beer -
turducken - 

I think Norm was just trolling.  He said he would give him his support only if he became his close personal friend.   It's something Norm would do.

Isn't he Canadian?

8 days ago
6/28/10
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

lol @ the stoner acting like he wouldn't spend the shit out of that money and be happy doing it.

8 days ago
10/3/16
Soup and Beer -

So? Donald said he'd endorse whoever was the Republican nominee and then walked back.

8 days ago
1/12/10
BrckNoHitBk -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

lol @ the stoner acting like he wouldn't spend the shit out of that money and be happy doing it.

Dude. Shut the fuck up. You’re a faggot tried and true. 

I’m sorry that you thinking that spending literally TRILLIONS of dollars per year on a social welfare program that has failed multiple times on small scales is a good idea. 

You are fucking creepy following me around here commenting on nothing more than my screen name. I’m not gonna fuck you. Get over it. Time to renew my ‘calling you a faggot everytime I see you’ policy. 

8 days ago
4/3/08

Someone bust out the reddi wip!

8 days ago
8/25/15

Oh well that does it then!

8 days ago
1/7/09
Soup and Beer -
turducken - 

No, definitely not trolling. They have had many other conversations since.

8 days ago
1/7/09
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

I guess Elon Musk, Milton Friedman, Jamie Dimon and countless others are idiots who know nothing about business or money

8 days ago
5/16/08

People put way too much stock in what celebrities think...

8 days ago
1/7/09
adam209 -

People put way too much stock in what celebrities think...

I put more stock into the opinions of legit horse cocked geniuses like Elon or Eric Weinstein