OtherGround Forums Check out these guns!

10 days ago
5/23/12

I can not seem to gain any weight but I have to say the workout program RdotC has me on is helping with definition. 

10 days ago
1/14/07

You'll gain weight when you start eating enough.

You carrying around a jar of peanut butter yet?

10 days ago
8/21/10

Outter bicep is looking good! Maybe go harder on the tri's and they will look larger, assuming thats what u want.

Also if getting larger all around is what u want its just calories in vs calories out - really simple, looks like u have a smart waych already, thats a great way to track calories out and my fitness pal is a simple free way to track calories in :)

10 days ago
2/14/10

I can't knock a guy for putting in effort. That's more than most people are capable of.

Any chance you have Marfan Syndrome? That can be a factor hindering ability to gain muscle mass.

10 days ago
8/21/10
RdotC -

I dont want to hijack the thread or ur program or cause confusion for him but does he have an issue with getting calories into him due to not being hungry? 

Pb is sooo filling (fat calories) and may not be the best choice here, just a thought tho, i dont have all his personal info.

10 days ago
1/1/01

Better get your concealed carry permit before winter comes. Putting long sleeves over them guns might be a felony 

10 days ago
1/14/07
AdamBishop - 
RdotC -

I dont want to hijack the thread or ur program or cause confusion for him but does he have an issue with getting calories into him due to not being hungry? 

Pb is sooo filling (fat calories) and may not be the best choice here, just a thought tho, i dont have all his personal info.

I'll let Jay go into the laundry list of issues that keeps him from eating like a human.

10 days ago
12/29/06

Uh, pushing it up with your other hand doesn't count.

10 days ago
7/30/14
AdamBishop -

Outter bicep is looking good! Maybe go harder on the tri's and they will look larger, assuming thats what u want.

Also if getting larger all around is what u want its just calories in vs calories out - really simple, looks like u have a smart waych already, thats a great way to track calories out and my fitness pal is a simple free way to track calories in :)

Are you the strongman Adam Bishop? Or just a coincidence that you’re here talking about S&C?

10 days ago
6/28/10

pic wasn't necessary. the need for some of you queers to post your pics on this all male forum is weird.

10 days ago
1/1/01

You stay you Jay! 

I respect that!

10 days ago
8/21/10
RdotC -
AdamBishop - 
RdotC -

I'll let Jay go into the laundry list of issues that keeps him from eating like a human.

Ibutamorin is prob off the table here eh? 

10 days ago
8/21/10
Dragunov -
AdamBishop -

Are you the strongman Adam Bishop? Or just a coincidence that you’re here talking about S&C?

Not me

10 days ago
1/14/07
AdamBishop - 
RdotC -
AdamBishop - 
RdotC -

We've been trying to get him to an endocrinologist to get on TRT...

He's damned near 50.

10 days ago
7/30/14
AdamBishop -
Dragunov -
AdamBishop -

Not me

Had to check, you never know who’s lurking round here.

10 days ago
10/27/19

10 days ago
8/21/10
RdotC -
AdamBishop - 
RdotC -
AdamBishop - 
RdotC -

He's damned near 50.

Hopefully he takes this advice :) its a shame to put in all that work and not get the normal results. 

10 days ago
10/27/19

Reminds me of those bumps on a characters head from those old school cartoons. Anyways, keep at it man. 

10 days ago
1/13/04

Notice how PJay is not showing his other gun..

10 days ago
10/11/18
RdotC -
AdamBishop - 
RdotC -
AdamBishop - 
RdotC -

He's damned near 50.

Jay how are your energy levels? Any issues with dick stuff? How often are you able to ejaculate?  Those things could relate to low test, which is common at your age.

10 days ago
5/23/12
IronHands -

I can't knock a guy for putting in effort. That's more than most people are capable of.

Any chance you have Marfan Syndrome? That can be a factor hindering ability to gain muscle mass.

I have pretty much every symptom of it but have never been to a doctor to be confirmed

10 days ago
5/23/12
WidespreadPanic -

As soon as I saw where my other hand was in the first picture I saw this coming. You can see where my other hand is in the second picture. And here is another shot of the first.

you can see the edge of my hand near the bottom of the pic.  

10 days ago
1/14/07
Passive Jay - 
WidespreadPanic -

As soon as I saw where my other hand was in the first picture I saw this coming. You can see where my other hand is in the second picture. And here is another shot of the first.

you can see the edge of my hand near the bottom of the pic.  

Thats a penis.

Trust me, according to the romoshop thread, I'd know.

10 days ago
1/18/12

Thanks Coach R dot C #gainsfest2020
10 days ago
1/13/04
Forrest Spliffn - 

Thanks Coach R dot C #gainsfest2020

Haha