OtherGround Forums China Virologist On Tucker! CV Released On Purpose

12 days ago
8/1/13

Manufactured in a Chinese lab and released on purpose. She is a world reknowned scientist who has fled China.

This just on Tucker!

12 days ago
2/12/14

Just seen it! Crazy!!

12 days ago
9/8/02
This is all a manufactured crisis. It was probably an intel contingency plan in case a guy like Trump ever took office. Not really the black plague, not really going to kill your working class, just a designer virus that does enough damage to manufacture a crisis out of.

There are economic hit men, political hit men, etc...this is nasty business, lives are meaningless.
12 days ago
8/1/13
Beluthunter -

Just seen it! Crazy!!

China's economy was failing and USA was thriving. What better way to even everything up!

12 days ago
2/12/14

SEE MY THREAD FROM 6 MONTHS AGO. LOL AT A BAT SHIT ON A PIG THAT SOMEONE CHOPPED IN THE MARKET AND ................................................................................................................................................................................................................ BLAH BLAH BULLSHIT. 

NEED TO NUKE CHINA. 

12 days ago
11/1/19

Vid?

12 days ago
2/12/14

IT IS SIMPLE SHIT. 

TELL A CRAZY PERSON THEY CANT HAVE WHAT THEY WANT. SIMPLE CHINA DID NOT LIKE TRUMP TARIFFS. THEY ARE FUCKED NOW. 

TRUMP WILL BE RE ELECTED AND THEN HE WILL SMUGLY REALLY BRING WHUP DOWN ON THEM LOL. 

Edited: 12 days ago
2/25/09

This whole thing has stunk worse than Crazy larrys moms crotch right from day one. Shenanigans galore. Good job og right wing for keeping critical thinking alive. 

12 days ago
1/1/01

I'm not saying it's impossible but I highly doubt it was on purpose. For however bad their economy was doing their GDP dropped another 20%.  The US and the west are now shifting away manufacturing to other countries. If that was their plan, it was a terrible one. 

12 days ago
7/22/05

12 days ago
9/29/13
Soup and Beer -

I'm not saying it's impossible but I highly doubt it was on purpose. For however bad their economy was doing their GDP dropped another 20%.  The US and the west are now shifting away manufacturing to other countries. If that was their plan, it was a terrible one. 

Got rid of their Hong Kong protest problem didn’t it?

12 days ago
2/25/06

It seems obvious that the virus escaped from a lab (or was purposely released). Its been months and we have gotten absolutely 0 investigation into where the virus originated (pangolin to bat, lab, etc).

The Chinese re-opening the wet market months ago makes me think they are not too concerned this could/will happen again.

12 days ago
7/2/07
Why does China no longer have a virus problem ?

Just curious
12 days ago
12/28/14
Soup and Beer -

If it leads to that Chinese stooge Biden getting elected it wasn’t 

12 days ago
8/1/13

7/22/05

Here's the report - https://zenodo.org/record/4028830#.X2Ddz1NlBeb

26 pages... someone read it. =)

12 days ago
3/26/13
williepep - Why does China no longer have a virus problem ?

Just curious

I mean, how do we know that?  Do we trust them to be honest with data about their caseloads? 

12 days ago
9/29/13
camicom -

Unfuckingbelievable 

12 days ago
12/1/05

Impossible. CNN said that was a conspiracy and the left claimed Tom Cotton was insane for asking the question. 

12 days ago
7/2/07
nek - 

Just curious

I mean, how do we know that?  Do we trust them to be honest with data about their caseloads? 

OK maybe I am looking at this too simply but I know people in China traveling taking trips all over China.

Hear from people there almost weekly and seems like no problems.

These are people that were completely locked down and think our response has been a bit crazy meaning not strict enough.

Now I do know they take contact tracing very seriously and track movement closely. Move to shutdown any sign of the virus quickly.
12 days ago
12/6/11

I hope nothing bad happens to her.... She has put herself a large target. Chinese be trying to take her out

12 days ago
4/12/04
Soup and Beer -

yeah i doubt that it was released on purpose too. if it did came from a lab then it is possible that it got leaked accudently

10/3/16

I thought about posting a thread but TheDailyBeast is running a piece now that Bannon was behind a conspiracy to blame Wuhan for COVID-19 (like on day one of this) and I feel it will be used to make people believe they really didn't do it.

12 days ago
2/12/14
camicom -

Manufactured in a Chinese lab and released on purpose. She is a world reknowned scientist who has fled China.

This just on Tucker!

where the show? 

this is huge. This chick has been squawking for a month. Why has this not been covered? geez. talk about fake news. 

12 days ago
2/12/14
williepep -
nek - 

Just curious

OK maybe I am looking at this too simply but I know people in China traveling taking trips all over China.

Hear from people there almost weekly and seems like no problems.

These are people that were completely locked down and think our response has been a bit crazy meaning not strict enough.

Now I do know they take contact tracing very seriously and track movement closely. Move to shutdown any sign of the virus quickly.

easy answer slick. The chinese have the antibody and have been putting it in mother fuckers over there. lol. 

shit man , it aint rocket science. 

They cooked it up and they know how to make it go away.