OtherGround Forums China butthurt over cartoon

5 days ago
2/2/08
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1ZR11T
5 days ago
1/25/04

"Without any sympathy and empathy, it has crossed the bottom line of civilized society and the ethical boundary of free speech and offends human conscience," the embassy said on Tuesday.

5 days ago
2/10/20

LMAO!

THat's funny.

THey should first apologize for releasing a bioweapon into the Wuhan market.

5 days ago
10/13/02

5 days ago
10/15/13

Since OP didn't post the cartoon/pic, i will.....

Image result for denmark cartoon chinese flag covid-19

5 days ago
1/25/04

https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-coronavirus-propaganda-campaign-italy

China's coronavirus blame game now shifts to Italy

In another effort to skirt blame for the global coronavirus pandemic, the Chinese government has now pointed the finger at Italy as part of its ongoing propaganda campaign meant to sow disinformation about the outbreak.

A widely promoted story in China's Weibo social media platform claims that the virus could have started in Italy, not China, in as early as October.

The latest efforts come after several Chinese diplomats accused the U.S. Army, as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, last week of bringing the virus to China.

The coronavirus, which develops into the novel respiratory illness known as COVID-19, originated in the Chinese city of Wuhan, the capital of Hubei province, in November, the World Health Organization reported in February.

But according to a report published Monday by Quartz, a New York City-based business news site owned by Japanese media company Uzabase, Chinese state-run media outlets have translated and republished several interviews with Italian doctor Giuseppe Remuzzi in which he speaks of early cases in Lombardy.

In one of them, a story published by NPR last Thursday, Remuzzi said he spoke with practitioners in northern Italy who “remember having seen very strange pneumonia, very severe, particularly in old people in December and even November.”

“This means that the virus was circulating, at least in Lombardy and before we were aware of this outbreak occurring in China,” he said.

The article was translated from English to Chinese by Chinese state media CCTV and posted on Weibo, a Chinese microblogging site, with the hashtag #expert says the coronavirus might have started circulating in Italy last November#

The translated story is trending and has been viewed more than 490 million times on Weibo, according to the report by Quartz, with many users commenting that Remuzzi’s interview proves that the virus could not have originated in China.

“Chinese diplomats going full Russian — spread multiple, conflicting conspiracy theories, not to convince people of an explanation but to create the idea that it’s impossible to know the truth,” Laura Rosenberger, the director of Washington-based Alliance for Securing Democracy, said on Twitter on Sunday.

5 days ago
1/25/04

5 days ago
6/28/10
KingMartyrJack -

LMAO!

THat's funny.

THey should first apologize for releasing a bioweapon into the Wuhan market.

Wow. I know some bad asian dudes that would make you literally go missing for this kind of talk.

5 days ago
8/1/14
I think people need to separate the Chinese government from the Chinese people. The people I know are super cool (good folks and bad folks just like us). Most of them do not think kindly of their government either. My Chinese son visited China last year for a couple of weeks (he was orphaned in Shanghai). When he got home, I asked him when he wants to go back. He said, "never, now I want to go to Japan"). I got a good laugh out of that thinking his ancestors would probably be rolling over in their graves (grandparents who survived Japanese invasion in WW2).
5 days ago
12/24/11
Jack Carter -

"Without any sympathy and empathy, it has crossed the bottom line of civilized society and the ethical boundary of free speech and offends human conscience," the embassy said on Tuesday.

Lmao at China even uttering the words civilized society. They're a real shining beacon of morality and human rights....

5 days ago
12/31/19

I'm getting this made into a shirt.
5 days ago
4/9/10

Lol at “offended”.

Don’t want to be made fun of? Don’t cause a worldwide pandemic. 

5 days ago
9/14/12

Too fucking bad!

5 days ago
2/2/08
TheHerps - 

This one is better

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-CyJR-JM-I/?igshid=m1upbkgq5uga
5 days ago
1/1/01
fuck China
5 days ago
1/3/20

Maybe people will wake up to that shit hole and this makes them realize "Made in America" is a good thing! 

5 days ago
3/18/02

i hope their economy get obliterated

fuck china is right

5 days ago
12/31/19
forumnewb -
TheHerps - 

This one is better

Nice.  I want to make Funny out of CHY-NA, I already know America is #1 Ichiban!

5 days ago
12/31/19

also need this as a T-Shirt!
5 days ago
12/10/16

I don't have anything against people of China, but their country needs a shift in culture. 

The wet markets need to go. And they need to start eating like civilized human beings. Eating dogs and cats and acting like subhuman neanderthals needs to end. 

They need to clean those fucking markets up. 

5 days ago
1/13/04

Edited: 5 days ago
11/18/15

They the people living in China literally throw and cook live dogs and other animals. Skin them while the animals are alive. There is a lot of video depicting the pieces of shit Chinese people doing this and some even laughing as it happens. Not just the Chinese government but the very people who live there are scum.

5 days ago
2/2/08
TheHerps - 
forumnewb -
TheHerps - 

This one is better

Nice.  I want to make Funny out of CHY-NA, I already know America is #1 Ichiban!

I wish I had an oz of artistic ability.

I would be painting large wall murals of this stuff all over LA. Guerilla style.
5 days ago
2/13/16
tballeng1 - I think people need to separate the Chinese government from the Chinese people. The people I know are super cool (good folks and bad folks just like us). Most of them do not think kindly of their government either. My Chinese son visited China last year for a couple of weeks (he was orphaned in Shanghai). When he got home, I asked him when he wants to go back. He said, "never, now I want to go to Japan"). I got a good laugh out of that thinking his ancestors would probably be rolling over in their graves (grandparents who survived Japanese invasion in WW2).

Bomb the fuck out of their capital.  If they’re reasonable, they’ll lay down their arms

5 days ago
1/24/17
Spacezilla -

They the people living in China literally throw and cook live dogs and other animals. Skin them while the animals are alive. There is a lot of video depicting the pieces of shit Chinese people doing this and some even laughing as it happens. Not just the Chinese government but the very people who live there are scum.

Who gave you the internets? They should be fired