OtherGround Forums China is LYING

5 days ago
3/17/03
Wahlau - What this thread is really about, is that it was a thread gloating over the suffering China went through.

Haha, they're so draconian. They're so dirty.

Now that they've gone through it and come out mostly ok, it's the rest of the world's turn.

Not that you guys have figured out that this is serious shit, instead of trying to learn how China overcame it, you guys are still sitting around with your superiority complex, blaming China instead of the people who brought it to your country, your own citizens, and your governments for not treating it seriously.

And now we're seeing if your governments are any better in dealing with it (and mine, since I'm under lockdown too).

Nope. That's a pretty erroneous self-righteous analysis you've got there.

It's a thread about the CCP's lies, which continue on today, so we continue to talk about them. I called out the US government for ALSO not responding appropriately right from the start.

Thanks to China's dishonesty, we're STILL trying to get a grip on how to handle the virus since they told the CDC and WHO to fuck off, resulting in countless needless deaths around the world.

China can fuck themselves. We shouldn't let off the gas even a little bit when it comes to holding them responsible for the myriad of despicable practices they enforce. I don't care if dipshits like yourself want to pretend to care about innocent civilians and/or call people racist. It isn't going to work this time. The international community is ready to put China on trial once the storm passes.
5 days ago
1/1/01
Onikage - 
Wahlau - What this thread is really about, is that it was a thread gloating over the suffering China went through.

Now that they've gone through it and come out mostly ok, it's the rest of the world's turn.

Not that you guys have figured out that this is serious shit, instead of trying to learn how China overcame it, you guys are still sitting around with your superiority complex, blaming China instead of the people who brought it to your country, your own citizens, and your governments for not treating it seriously.

And now we're seeing if your governments are any better in dealing with it (and mine, since I'm under lockdown too).

It's a thread about the CCP's lies, which continue on today, so we continue to talk about them. I called out the US government for ALSO not responding appropriately right from the start.

Thanks to China's dishonesty, we're STILL trying to get a grip on how to handle the virus since they told the CDC and WHO to fuck off, resulting in countless needless deaths around the world.

China can fuck themselves. We shouldn't let off the gas even a little bit when it comes to holding them responsible for the myriad of despicable practices they enforce. I don't care if dipshits like yourself want to pretend to care about innocent civilians and/or call people racist. It isn't going to work this time. The international community is ready to put China on trial once the storm passes.

LOL. You live in a perfect world where everything works perfectly, don't you?

What lies have the CCP told, besides numbers which are a result of not having enough kits. What I see is a lack of accurate data due to the incredibly fast and wide spread of the disease, hence the woefully inaccurate statistics.

I see worse from all the countries facing it now, including the US, Italy, Spain, England etc.

When did they tell WHO to fuck off? WHO has been highly complimentary about their speed in taking action. WHO themselves were alot slower to declare it even a public concern when China had already locked down over 600 million people at the same point of time.

As for the CDC, do you let in wolves to take care of your sheep? They view the CDC with suspicion, half suspecting they were attacked by the US.

Lets see now that the shoe is on the other foot. Will the US let in Chinese experts on the virus, seeing that China has successfully gotten over it?

I'm waiting. Maybe we will see honesty from people such as yourselves criticize the US for not letting in Chinese experts (no 1 in the world for COVID19) to help in your control of the virus.

I'm not holding my breath since you guys are hypocrites
5 days ago
1/1/01
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P42OrsA045M
5 days ago
4/12/04

CCP's 50 cent army

5 days ago
3/17/03
Wahlau - 
Onikage - 

LOL. You live in a perfect world where everything works perfectly, don't you?

What lies have the CCP told, besides numbers which are a result of not having enough kits. What I see is a lack of accurate data due to the incredibly fast and wide spread of the disease, hence the woefully inaccurate statistics.

I see worse from all the countries facing it now, including the US, Italy, Spain, England etc.

When did they tell WHO to fuck off? WHO has been highly complimentary about their speed in taking action. WHO themselves were alot slower to declare it even a public concern when China had already locked down over 600 million people at the same point of time.

As for the CDC, do you let in wolves to take care of your sheep? They view the CDC with suspicion, half suspecting they were attacked by the US.

Lets see now that the shoe is on the other foot. Will the US let in Chinese experts on the virus, seeing that China has successfully gotten over it?

I'm waiting. Maybe we will see honesty from people such as yourselves criticize the US for not letting in Chinese experts (no 1 in the world for COVID19) to help in your control of the virus.

I'm not holding my breath since you guys are hypocrites

I'm not writing a research paper just because you're too lazy to read the thread that you're posting on.

If you remember back 50 or so pages ago, I defended your CCP talking points because China MAY HAVE handled things the right way. I am not an expert in virus containment.

My contention is that China is responsible for many deaths beyond their borders because they continue to lie about the very nature of infection spread within their country. The rest of the world had to tackle the virus based on limited information.

If you're acting off the information that only 80k people were infected out of a 1.4bil population despite the government being slow to act initially, the virus really doesn't seem too dangerous. How anyone could POSSIBLY believe those numbers is amazing to me - it would literally be a public health miracle.
5 days ago
1/1/01

The ADVChina guys drop another great video.  They both lived and worked in China for over a decade, and both married Chinese wives.  They have since left China. 

5 days ago
1/1/01
Wahlau - 
Argonaut - 
Wahlau -
Balls Mahoney - 
Wahlau - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J6zm6zgah0&feature=youtu.be

So I suppose if the US is actually responsible for creating Covid19, the US will pay reparations right?

Also, now that China has contained and controlled the outbreak, its the West's turn.

Lets see how the "superior' and "cleaner" US and Europe deals with this.

Italy alone is already closing in on China's death rate.

The US is approaching a nationwide lockdown now

And the UK's response is... negligent

Fuck off, fuck China and fuck chinas supporters. China is solely responsible,  just China and no one but the filthy line cutters, mall spitters, bat kebab eating motherfuckers in China. China does nothing better than the US. Its baffling to me that some of you people left the greatest country in the world for one of the worst, all the while defending their sneaky, filthy bullshit at every turn. 

You are a petulant child aren't you? Or have the intelligence of one.

If you look at history, most of the pandemics have been started in the US.

But your lack of self reflection is truly baffling.

Perhaps its the product of your education system

If you're from China own it. This virus impact could have been minimized with China being more transparent.  But I suppose you're pro communist and transparency isn't a priority of yours. 

See my account? I've been here since 2000. How is it possible I'm from China?

That seems to be the common deflection method by you guys with no debating abilities.

So you're saying that China is covering up? I would say ALL your governments are doing the same. Nobody wants to look bad in these type of circumstances.

But some of the accusations are downright false!

The criticism that China didn't do anything fast enough, there are plenty of Western doctors on youtube that have said that they were working together to identify the virus even before 1 Jan 2020! That's the time Dr Li told the world!

So if virologists from the UK etc were working in collaboration with China before 1 Jan, BEFORE Dr Li messaged his medical friends in an internal chat, how can you say China acted late?

Look how fast they locked down their cities. Within 10 days!

Look how many cases you have had in your countries before your government is locking you down. I would have to say compared to China, your governments are negligent!

So this has nothing to do with communism, nothing to do with capitalism (which I've defended time and again on this forum)

You talk about transparency, although I agree the numbers from China are flawed, are your governments transparent?

What a sham

"there are plenty of Western doctors on youtube that have said that they were working together to identify the virus even before 1 Jan 2020! "

Can you find these on YouTube?  

"That's the time Dr Li told the world!"

You realize the CCP silenced him and others and made him recant his statement, right?  People calling attention to it were initally threatened.  

5 days ago
3/17/03
I hadn't heard of this Chinese "white guilt self-destruction" insult until recently, but damn is it accurate.

"Baizuo (pronounced "bye-tswaw) is a Chinese epithet meaning naive western educated person who advocates for peace and equality only to satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority. A baizuo only cares about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment while being obsessed with political correctness to the extent that they import backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism."

The CCP attempted to weaponize the baizuo with their "raicst xenophobia of the West" campaign to defer blame, which was only somewhat effective. Now they've banned non non-Chinese from entering the country - LOL
4 days ago
3/17/03
Posting via Jack Carter's thread, just to have this info in one place.

https://twitter.com/TruthAbtChina/status/1243473247536058368

There are MASSIVE protests developing right now on the Jiujiang Yangtze River Bridge that joins the Hubei and Jiangxi provinces in Eastern China.

The situation is rapidly evolving.
4 days ago
4/27/14
Onikage - Posting via Jack Carter's thread, just to have this info in one place.

https://twitter.com/TruthAbtChina/status/1243473247536058368

There are MASSIVE protests developing right now on the Jiujiang Yangtze River Bridge that joins the Hubei and Jiangxi provinces in Eastern China.

The situation is rapidly evolving.

Wow. Looks like the Hubei provincials (and their police) objected to being quarantined and roadblocked when they tried to return to work outside their province. It would be like if NJ tried to prevent NYers from entering, and the NYPD and the NJ PDs started fighting.

4 days ago
1/1/01
Trust - 
Wahlau - 
Argonaut - 
Wahlau -
Balls Mahoney - 
Wahlau - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J6zm6zgah0&feature=youtu.be

So I suppose if the US is actually responsible for creating Covid19, the US will pay reparations right?

Also, now that China has contained and controlled the outbreak, its the West's turn.

Lets see how the "superior' and "cleaner" US and Europe deals with this.

Italy alone is already closing in on China's death rate.

The US is approaching a nationwide lockdown now

And the UK's response is... negligent

Fuck off, fuck China and fuck chinas supporters. China is solely responsible,  just China and no one but the filthy line cutters, mall spitters, bat kebab eating motherfuckers in China. China does nothing better than the US. Its baffling to me that some of you people left the greatest country in the world for one of the worst, all the while defending their sneaky, filthy bullshit at every turn. 

You are a petulant child aren't you? Or have the intelligence of one.

If you look at history, most of the pandemics have been started in the US.

But your lack of self reflection is truly baffling.

Perhaps its the product of your education system

If you're from China own it. This virus impact could have been minimized with China being more transparent.  But I suppose you're pro communist and transparency isn't a priority of yours. 

See my account? I've been here since 2000. How is it possible I'm from China?

That seems to be the common deflection method by you guys with no debating abilities.

So you're saying that China is covering up? I would say ALL your governments are doing the same. Nobody wants to look bad in these type of circumstances.

But some of the accusations are downright false!

The criticism that China didn't do anything fast enough, there are plenty of Western doctors on youtube that have said that they were working together to identify the virus even before 1 Jan 2020! That's the time Dr Li told the world!

So if virologists from the UK etc were working in collaboration with China before 1 Jan, BEFORE Dr Li messaged his medical friends in an internal chat, how can you say China acted late?

Look how fast they locked down their cities. Within 10 days!

Look how many cases you have had in your countries before your government is locking you down. I would have to say compared to China, your governments are negligent!

So this has nothing to do with communism, nothing to do with capitalism (which I've defended time and again on this forum)

You talk about transparency, although I agree the numbers from China are flawed, are your governments transparent?

What a sham

"there are plenty of Western doctors on youtube that have said that they were working together to identify the virus even before 1 Jan 2020! "

Can you find these on YouTube?  

"That's the time Dr Li told the world!"

You realize the CCP silenced him and others and made him recant his statement, right?  People calling attention to it were initally threatened.  

There you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fha0m7Wo3F0

See minute 16:20

The WHO was notified on 31 Dec 2019

See also: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/06/health/wuhan-coronavirus-timeline-fast-facts/index.html

So lets look at the speed that the CHinese Govt worked at:

30 Dec - Dr Li became a whistleblower, by sharing info about a potential new virus to 7 medical classmates on We Chat

31 Dec - WHO informed by China (meaning they were already working on it)

1 Jan - Wuhan market closed

3 Jan - Dr Li admonished for spreading the news

4 Jan - Hong Kong and Singapore notified about potential virus

6 Jan - Chinese researchers identified the virus as not MERS or SARS (meaning they have already worked on it and identified the DNA of the strain)

7 Jan - CDC advised travel ban to Wuhan

9 Jan - China isolated and identified new strain of coronavirus. WHO praised the speed in which they achieved this

10 Jan - gene sequencing published on Virological.org

13 Jan - CDC announced that the genome has been shared and posted on Genbank

Does this sound like the CCP silenced him and were hiding information from the world?

They censured him from spreading to the public, yes. But that is to the public, to prevent a panic.

Information have been shared to the scientific and medical world so fast that the CDC had the genome by 13 Jan, 13 days after Dr Li so called blew the whistle.

Now, do you think YOUR government will be as effecient of fast?

Lets be honest here

4 days ago
1/1/01
Time frame Links

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_2019%E2%80%9320_coronavirus_pandemic_in_November_2019_%E2%80%93_January_2020

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/06/health/wuhan-coronavirus-timeline-fast-facts/index.html
3 days ago
1/25/04

https://nypost.com/2020/03/28/shipments-of-urns-in-wuhan-raise-questions-about-chinas-coronavirus-reporting/

Shipments of urns in Wuhan raise questions about China’s coronavirus reporting

Massive deliveries of urns in Wuhan have raised fresh skepticism of China’s coronavirus reporting.

As families in the central Chinese city began picking up the cremated ashes of those who have died from the virus this week, photos began circulating on social media and local media outlets showing vast numbers of urns at Wuhan funeral homes.

China has reported 3,299 coronavirus-related deaths, with most taking place in Wuhan, the epicenter of the global pandemic. But one funeral home received two shipments of 5,000 urns over the course of two days, according to the Chinese media outlet Caixin.

3 days ago
2/27/03

??WOW?? Bruce Aylward/@WHO did an interview with HK's @rthk_news & when asked about #Taiwan he pretended not to hear the question. The journalist asks again & he hangs up!

She calls back & he said "Well, we've already talked about China."

ENJOY+SHARE THE MADNESS! #CoronaVirus pic.twitter.com/jgpHRVHjNX

— ??Hong Kong World City ?????? (@HKWORLDCITY) March 28, 2020
3 days ago
7/1/15

3 days ago
1/1/01
Jack Carter - 

https://nypost.com/2020/03/28/shipments-of-urns-in-wuhan-raise-questions-about-chinas-coronavirus-reporting/

Shipments of urns in Wuhan raise questions about China’s coronavirus reporting

Massive deliveries of urns in Wuhan have raised fresh skepticism of China’s coronavirus reporting.

As families in the central Chinese city began picking up the cremated ashes of those who have died from the virus this week, photos began circulating on social media and local media outlets showing vast numbers of urns at Wuhan funeral homes.

China has reported 3,299 coronavirus-related deaths, with most taking place in Wuhan, the epicenter of the global pandemic. But one funeral home received two shipments of 5,000 urns over the course of two days, according to the Chinese media outlet Caixin.

There were also pics of the large industrial incenerators being brought into Wuhan during the peak of the pandemic.  It's possible now that things are starting to open back up they are distributing urns for families to have the ashes of those that were lost.   But I imagine they are just shoveling ashes into the urns with no regard or knowlege of who they are.

3 days ago
4/12/04

3 days ago
12/9/13

Coronavirus timeline:
- January 19: 100 cases
- January 24: 1,000 cases
- February 12: 50,000 cases
- March 6: 100,000 cases
- March 18: 200,000 cases
- March 21: 300,000 cases
- March 24: 400,000 cases
- March 26: 500,000 cases
- March 28: 600,000 cases
- March 29: 700,000 cases

2 days ago
1/1/01

When someone from the CCP defects with documents providing real statistics, WW3 might pop off. What China has seemingly done here is horrific and unforgivable. 

2 days ago
1/1/01

And the UK will lead the fight. Boris and Charles are probably super pissed rite now. 

2 days ago
1/25/04

2 days ago
1/25/04

2 days ago
1/25/04

https://www.rfa.org/english/news/china/wuhan-deaths-03272020182846.html/ampRFA?__twitter_impression=true

Estimates Show Wuhan Death Toll Far Higher Than Official Figure

Based on cremation figures, Wuhan residents estimate more than 40,000 have died, compared with an official toll of 2,535.

2 days ago
2/27/03

OMG I literally died ???????? watch till the end!!!!!!!! #Dead pic.twitter.com/mVxTIM7jQA

— EC??????????????????????????? (@QLoverUK) March 22, 2020
2 days ago
1/1/01
Would an authoritarian dictatorship that highly censors ("Great Internet Wall", no free press) and surveils their citizens ("Social Credit System"} lie?