OtherGround Forums China promotes bear bile as CV treatment

6 days ago
1/1/01
China promotes bear bile as coronavirus treatment, alarming wildlife advocates

China’s National Health Commission published a list of recommended treatments, including injections that contain bear bile powder.

Less than a month after taking steps to permanently ban the trade and consumption of live wild animals for food, the Chinese government has recommended using Tan Re Qing, an injection containing bear bile, to treat severe and critical COVID-19 cases. It is one of a number of recommended coronavirus treatments—both traditional and Western—on a list published March 4 by China’s National Health Commission, the government body responsible for national health policy. This recommendation highlights what wildlife advocates say is a contradictory approach to wildlife: shutting down the live trade in animals for food on the one hand and promoting the trade in animal parts on the other.

Secreted by the liver and stored in the gallbladder, bile from various species of bears, including Asiatic black bears and brown bears, has been used in traditional Chinese medicine since at least the eighth century. It contains high levels of ursodeoxycholic acid, also known as ursodiol, which is clinically proven to help dissolve gallstones and treat liver disease. Ursodeoxycholic acid has been available as a synthetic drug worldwide for decades.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/animals/2020/03/chinese-government-promotes-bear-bile-as-coronavirus-covid19-treatment/
6 days ago
3/21/12
Western nations finally have the opportunity with this bat flu to put an end to China's disgusting and dangerous attitude towards animals.
6 days ago
6/30/07

What can't bear gall bladder fix?

At least you'll die with a raging boner.

Oh, wait, doesn't fix that either.

6 days ago
3/23/07

BearStare....RUN!!!

6 days ago
6/27/05

For fuck’s sake...we should drop some Delta teams into those markets to kill everybody making it happen.

6 days ago
1/1/01
Fucking ridiculous ! We need to hold China accountable and lean on them to treat animals right.
What a selfish, disgusting culture !

I agree after the Wuhan virus, I’d think China would be on best behavior.
Nope the msm giving them a pass imo

It trickles down, this girl I occasionally see is a big liberal / anti Donald trump. Pro immigrant etc...

I was voicing my disgust with the corona virus, and the Chinese !
Her response : “who cares where it comes from !”

I was like wtf ? “I do it’s disgusting , and unethical and dangerous the way they treat animals, humans and the environment !

I’m doing a strict no China goods boycott. Fuck em !
6 days ago
1/1/01
TzTinkle - Western nations finally have the opportunity with this bat flu to put an end to China's disgusting and dangerous attitude towards animals.

100%. We need to write our senators or the media and ask WTF !
6 days ago
2/8/08
saglv - 

BearStare....RUN!!!

Im starting to think he isnt really a bear.
6 days ago
4/17/13

These fuckers never learn do they?

6 days ago
3/23/07
SeattlesbigDprolapsedME - 
saglv - 

BearStare....RUN!!!

Im starting to think he isnt really a bear.

How dare you?

6 days ago
5/30/10

I have an uncle who was made retarded because he was given bear bile as a kid.

6 days ago
8/11/12
rhino x2 - Fucking ridiculous ! We need to hold China accountable and lean on them to treat animals right.

It trickles down, this girl I occasionally see is a big liberal / anti Donald trump. Pro immigrant etc...

I was like wtf ? “I do it’s disgusting , and unethical and dangerous the way they treat animals, humans and the environment !

I feel the same exact way, I’m going to do my absolute best to not buy a god damn thing from China. It’s gonna be tough I’m sure but if enough people do it maybe we can get some manufacturing back here.

6 days ago
5/14/10
Does a bear bile in the woods?
6 days ago
8/9/16

Image result for im not surprised gif

6 days ago
6/12/13

Ingesting bear bile? 

So basically Covid-20 is on it's way

6 days ago
11/25/10

This is bastshit insane.  No pun intended.

If those disgusting fucks keep this wild animal trade going, after it causing at least 3 global pandemics, the UN should sanction those cavemen back into the stone age.

6 days ago
11/25/10

PS that overview was bullshit, the ban on live animal trade was only TEMPORARY.  Fucking leftist Nat Geo can't even report the truth.

6 days ago
12/11/05
so, so bad

“Even though I believe we should promote Chinese medicine, I personally do not believe in it. I don’t take Chinese medicine.”

- Mao
6 days ago
5/29/17

6 days ago
5/14/10
He swallowed a bear to catch the bat, I don't know why he swallowed a bat. perhaps we'll all die.
6 days ago
1/1/01
Traditional Chinese Medicine did NOTHING to help cure the virus or help people's symptoms. Nothing.

6 days ago
7/10/02
I had forgotten about this awful topic. Some Chinese uncaring sadists keep bears locked up with a tube in them to get that bile as it's produced. They are beyond evil.

The dog videos, this, all the viruses, their spitting line cutting shit behavior... First time that *I* have wanted to nuke a country
6 days ago
3/2/11

Those wacky sociopaths!

6 days ago
1/1/01
Balls Mahoney - 
rhino x2 - Fucking ridiculous ! We need to hold China accountable and lean on them to treat animals right.

I feel the same exact way, I’m going to do my absolute best to not buy a god damn thing from China. It’s gonna be tough I’m sure but if enough people do it maybe we can get some manufacturing back here.

Hell yeah man !
6 days ago
4/17/13

These very same fuckers want to crossbreed humans and chimps just to see if it can be done. Nowhere in their collective brain have they asked SHOULD it be done.