OtherGround Forums China/Israel Axis of Asshoe

5/16/20 8:29 PM
10/1/16

China has been exposed for their unfair trade practices, and to his credit Trump has tried to even the playing field. But there's one relationship that China has that is of great concern. Israel.

Israel is China's second largest arms dealer, second only to Russia. They make an enormous amount of money selling high tech weapons to Beijing. They've even been caught selling sensitive US technology, not just once, but time and time again.

Every time we ask them not to, they say yeah we'll get right on that and then just keep on doing it.

Most recently, Pompeo and the Trump administration had warned Israel about technology sharing. Nice optics, but in reality we're really a toothless tiger. GOP megadonors like Sheldon Adelson and AIPAC really run the show, and the US has a history of talking tough but doing nothing in the end.

This poses a real problem for the United States. If we're serious about reducing China's influence in the world, we have to address the China/Israel technology axis. 

But do we have the national will to anger our bestie in the middle east?

More important, does Israel care enough about us to honor our requests? For the past few decades the answer has been a resounding no.

5/16/20 8:43 PM
4/12/11

Well thats thats disconcerting.

5/16/20 8:53 PM
5/22/05

Main reaaon f22 can't be exported is us doesnt trust israel not to share the tech

5/16/20 9:22 PM
8/20/08

"STFU USA, YOU WORK FOR ME!"

-Israel

5/16/20 9:56 PM
12/18/07

Greatest Ally!

5/16/20 10:03 PM
8/31/18

Y not throw Russia in there considering they out support the country you are complaining about

5/16/20 10:19 PM
5/14/13

Funny.

How much Uranium did the Clintons sell to Israel?

145 million dollars worth?

5/16/20 10:27 PM
6/30/07
Sonester Sambo -

Fuck Ben Shapiro 

Im not a super fan of Israel but where was Shapiro mentioned?

Edited: 5/16/20 11:07 PM
10/1/16
CobraKaiRep - 

Y not throw Russia in there considering they out support the country you are complaining about

Russia was mentioned in the OP. They're the number one weapons provider to China. But their stuff is shit compared to ours, which is basically what Israel resells to China.

Besides Russia is an advesary, not a "special" friend, our closest ally, our "no daylight" ally. 

You'd think Israel wouldn't need to be told not to sell our technology to our enemies.

You'd think Israel would stop doing it after they were caught doing it over and over again.

But you'd be wrong.

5/16/20 11:14 PM
7/15/00

is there a solid source for that information?

5/17/20 2:51 AM
2/4/07

The bloodfist signal has been lit

Edited: 5/17/20 2:56 AM
2/4/07

Report: Israel Passes U.S. Military Technology to China

24 Dec 2013

mq1_predatorSecret U.S. missile and electro-optics technology was transferred to China recently by Israel, prompting anger from the U.S. and causing a senior Israeli defense official to resign.

The head of defense exports for the Israeli Defense Ministry resigned after a U.S. investigation concluded that technology, including a miniature refrigeration system manufactured by Ricor and used for missiles and in electro-optic equipment, was sent to China, according to the Israeli newspaper Maariv.

Another Israeli news site, Aretz Sheva, reports the U.S. is concerned the technology could ultimately find its way to Iran, which last year sought to buy military equipment from China for its nuclear program.

Ricor, on its company website, identifies a number of defense programs using its miniature cryo-coolers, including UAVs, airborne enhanced vision systems, missile warning systems, hand-held thermal imagers and thermal weapons sights.

The Maariv report identified the Israeli defense official as Meir Shalit, and said he apologized to U.S. officials on a recent visit.

Israel has a long record of getting U.S. military technology to China.

In the early 1990s then-CIA Director James Woolsey told a Senate Government Affairs Committee that Israel had been selling U.S. secrets to China for about a decade. More than 12 years ago the U.S. demanded Israel cancel a contract to supply China with Python III missiles, which included technology developed by the U.S. for its Sidewinder missiles, The Associated Press reported in 2002.

https://www.military.com/defensetech/2013/12/24/report-israel-passes-u-s-military-technology-to-china

5/17/20 2:57 AM
2/4/07

I actually never knew about this, so thank you Flavorful

5/17/20 10:41 AM
6/13/09
Sandy Pantz - 

Nope.

I've done it too many times. The result is always the same. Flavorful (who listed no source for his claims, and added in a lot of his own opinion) would get owned.

But what is the pont? There will be another such thread by flavorful or someone like him within a few days.

I'm not going to waste my time every time a thread like this pops up.

5/17/20 10:57 AM
1/1/01

In

5/17/20 11:02 AM
1/2/15
blood fist -
Sandy Pantz - 

Nope.

I've done it too many times. The result is always the same. Flavorful (who listed no source for his claims, and added in a lot of his own opinion) would get owned.

But what is the pont? There will be another such thread by flavorful or someone like him within a few days.

Haha this is so hacky. 

I would totally own these guys but it's just not worth it is the lamest excuse 

I am not saying you can't, but that excuse is as lame as an 80s flick 

5/17/20 11:08 AM
7/13/09

My step dad complains about them a lot. Told me what shitbags they were years ago but it was odd how disgusted he was with them.  This explains it since he’s a rocket engineer. 

5/17/20 11:49 AM
10/1/16
blood fist - 
Sandy Pantz - 

Nope.

Here are some of links. If you'd like to dispute any point I made in the OP, please do. I'm willing to have a respectful discussion. It's an important issue. With our growing animosity toward China, it's imperative that our allies not sell them our sensitive technology, or get too cozy with them like Israel is doing, to the dismay of the Trump Administration.

BTW, these articles are very recent. This is a timely issue as well. 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-chinese-challenge-to-the-u-s-israel-relationship-11589576485

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-pompeo-s-concern-chinese-investment-1.8844618

https://www.timesofisrael.com/pompeo-warns-us-could-curb-security-ties-with-israel-over-china-relations/

Edited: 5/17/20 12:15 PM
10/1/16
JerryTheFlake - Fuck China. Fuck Israel.

Funny how so many "conservatives" can't seem get enough Israeli cock.

Ouch.

5/17/20 12:40 PM
1/1/01
i support the existence of israel, but this is disgraceful.

if the us government is supplying f-35s to israel, it is a big mistake. i would offer them non stealth technology and f-15-16 upgrades. too bad that us already approved the sales.
5/17/20 1:11 PM
10/1/16
chad_mcjangle - israel is an absolutely out of control rogue state. It is able to get away with it mostly because of the jewish diaspora in the US.

If you want to understand our relationship with israel just look at who "our" ambassador to israel is.

Disagree with the Jewish disapora part. The real problem is that our political system literally allows foreigners to buy political influence in Washington.

The Saudis and Israelis are two glaring examples. The Saudis kill 3000 Americans on 9/11 and their fellow citizens are like, well shit happens, no big deal.

WTF?

Edited: 5/17/20 1:21 PM
4/24/07
JerryTheFlake - Fuck China. Fuck Israel.

Funny how so many "conservatives" can't seem get enough Israeli cock.

In the next breath...

" ITS SOOOO MEAN TO SAY "SHITHOLE COUNTRY" SOOOOOOO MEAN! I'M GOING TO TELL MY MOMMY!"

You people are a joke. 

P.S I know your types are slow so let me break it down for you. This is commentary on your lack of a spine and probably balls. I don't much care if you don't like Israel because not everyone will. Not all of it is for racist reasons but this is my same feeling 100% of the time. I don't cry about people calling other countries shitty and then turn around and do the same thing. I don't defend China for being the shitiest sub human trash of all time and then call out other countries in the same manner. 

5/17/20 1:18 PM
6/30/07
Junnk -
blood fist -
Sandy Pantz - 

Nope.

Haha this is so hacky. 

I for one appreciate BF not. He knows that in the end it'll be him and a couple others having the same argument they've had for years here while everyone else abandons the thread.

5/17/20 1:27 PM
4/24/07
chad_mcjangle - just for lols check out the ambassadors to any country that isn't israel. We don't have a strongly identified chinese supremacist who believes china has the right to expand its borders through conquest serving as our ambassador. We don't have an indian-american extremist hindu nationalist as our indian ambassador, but we do have a zionist extremist jew serving as "our" ambassador to israel. It's just the most obvious conflict of interest. They don't even try to hide it anymore.

american Jews should not have anything to do with israel policy if they aren't capable of thinking as Americans first second and third.

Do Muslims next.... We know you won't. Zero backbone. This is why your comment will fall on deaf ears(or blind eyes in this context).  If your going to call out bullshit. Call it all out. 

5/17/20 2:05 PM
10/1/16
Mountain Medic - 
Junnk -
blood fist -
Sandy Pantz - 

Nope.

Haha this is so hacky. 

I for one appreciate BF not. He knows that in the end it'll be him and a couple others having the same argument they've had for years here while everyone else abandons the thread.

The threads that BF usually participates in are antisemitic troll threads designed to rile him up. Not sure why he's willing to spend days responding to trolls but every time a serious discussion takes place about Israel, he takes his ball and goes home before sharing a single thought about the subject matter.