OtherGround Forums Chinese Army Hell March. No Little fresh meats

3 days ago
12/3/03

NO LITTLE FRESH MEATS

3 days ago
12/3/03

total discipline

they look copy and pasted

when people accuse you of that, that means you have achieved military march perfection

3 days ago
12/3/03

3 days ago
1/1/01

TERRIFYING!

3 days ago
12/3/03

^ bad posture. Bad gait. Non-existent synchronization

Poor discipline.  ill fitting uniforms.

Disappointing.

3 days ago
12/3/03

no little fresh meats

3 days ago
8/6/16

Evil Yoshida is correct, which ever army has the best marchers will win the war. People don't realise how close to high school marching band competitions are to actual war.

3 days ago
3/17/14
EVILYOSHIDA -

total discipline

when people accuse you of that, that means you have achieved military march perfection

Well them being asian does help with the whole "copy and paste" look.

3 days ago
1/1/01

The world's most feared military force!

3 days ago
12/3/03
Kanye Kornes -

Evil Yoshida is correct, which ever army has the best marchers will win the war. People don't realise how close to high school marching band competitions are to actual war.

total discipline means the chain of command is known and respected.

it means they can get shit done.

it's correlated with a strong military.

since respect of the CHAIN OF COMMAND is crucial

3 days ago
4/12/11
EVILYOSHIDA -

NO LITTLE FRESH MEATS

I didn’t expect their march to be so ... well i guess sassy.

3 days ago
12/3/03
BubblesNS -
EVILYOSHIDA -

NO LITTLE FRESH MEATS

I didn’t expect their march to be so ... well i guess sassy.

it's damn impressive.

it takes strong physicality, coordination to do that shit.

It's also MORALIZING to see this shit.

it's actually very effective propaganda.

3 days ago
12/3/03

these dudes look hardcore.

I like the look of total discipline. It's refreshing since much of the world is loosey goosey pothead now.

3 days ago
12/3/03

This is the type of country that would NEVER legalize Marijuana

3 days ago
12/3/03

I told people over a decade ago, that kpop/jpop idol groups were a CIA assisted creation.

China govt is actually agreeing with what I revealed so long ago. Me so ahead of the curve.

3 days ago
2/14/10

Nothing a little bit of BRRRRRRRT can't handle.
3 days ago
3/13/02
EVILYOSHIDA -

I like the look of total discipline. It's refreshing since much of the world is loosey goosey pothead now.

Complete and total discipline. 

VS Little american boys growing up playing with barbie dolls. 

Its more than over. Its an actual joke. 

3 days ago
12/3/03

updated guidelines.. for US military

Additional colors of lipstick, nail polish

Along with supporting a Soldier's identity, the Army approved the use of additional colors of lipstick and nail polish, including the wear of clear nail polish by male Soldiers. Females also have the option to wear an American manicure, a two-tone nail that maintains a natural appearance.

“Some male Soldiers in certain occupation specialties rely on their hands, which are under constant bombardment while working with tools or harsh chemicals,” Sanders said. “A male Soldier would take this opportunity to keep their nails protected."

Edited: 3 days ago
2/14/10
FloridaStriker -
EVILYOSHIDA -

Complete and total discipline. 

VS Little american boys growing up playing with barbie dolls. 

Its more than over. Its an actual joke. 

Or, rather, an entire generation of American military experienced at war, having fought for nearly 20 years, against a mass of humanity with Cold War-era tech and a bathtub navy. 

The Mongols and Japanese repeatedly pushed China's shit in, because 1 capable warrior is worth 20 mindless peasants with weapons in their hands.

Oh, and sorry a Marine fucked your mom. I'd say your girl, but we know that's not possible. You're a huge faggot.

3 days ago
1/1/01

Drill being an important aspect of military performance stopped being relevant in the 19th century with the end of musket blocks firing in unison.

3 days ago
2/7/08
BruteDion -
EVILYOSHIDA -

total discipline

Well them being asian does help with the whole "copy and paste" look.

Edited: 3 days ago
3/21/07
EVILYOSHIDA -

NO LITTLE FRESH MEATS

Pure curiousity has a question. Whats a hell march? Those guys are hands down good at marching. Is it the music dubbed over it? Or, explain? Not being a dick your title is misleading. Good China has cheerleaders. We have brrrrrt.

3 days ago
3/21/07
jujigatame1981 -
EVILYOSHIDA -

NO LITTLE FRESH MEATS

Pure curiousity has a question. Whats a hell march? Those guys are hands down good at marching. Is it the music dubbed over it? Or, explain? Not being a dick your title is misleading. Good China has cheerleaders. We have brrrrrt.

Edited for inevitable spelling errors on this app.

3 days ago
1/23/13
They have some stuff - but the majority of the military (and the whole country for that matter) is 3rd world.
3 days ago
7/2/07
EVILYOSHIDA - 

I told people over a decade ago, that kpop/jpop idol groups were a CIA assisted creation.

China govt is actually agreeing with what I revealed so long ago. Me so ahead of the curve.

In to follow up