OtherGround Forums Chinese immigrant becomes full blown Texan (VID)

Edited: 8 days ago
7/15/04

Dude immigrates from China and buys a ranch in Texas and becomes an NRA firearms instructor etc and a proper red blooded American. This dude is awesome. Welcome and glad you're here!

8 days ago
10/11/02
Yeah but the real question is: Does he have the rona?

And where's the Texas drawl? Commie infiltrator I tell ya.
8 days ago
3/26/13

I know a bunch of Philipino immigrants that are U.S. citizens now and those dudes are such Trump fanboys they'd make Camicon look like a Hillary-Sanders Campaign manager.

8 days ago
1/1/01

L8er 

8 days ago
12/29/09
nek - 

I know a bunch of Philipino immigrants that are U.S. citizens now and those dudes are such Trump fanboys they'd make Camicon look like a Hillary-Sanders Campaign manager.

That's because they appreciate what a great nation this is. Same with cam.
8 days ago
4/20/11

In 

8 days ago
10/27/03
Its hilarious when immigrants get inspired and go full native.

Here in Australia a few years ago, I read about a British dude that got so obsessed with Mad Max, he moved his family across the world to where it was filmed here, and built himself the black V8 Interceptor to drive around in.

And holy shit, just looked it up, and he's now operating a Mad Max museum:

http://silverton.org.au/mad-max-museum/

8 days ago
12/29/09
kingofpancakes - 
nek - 

And I'll add, these people are welcome here. And I can't speak for camicom, but I'm pretty sure he would agree. This is why we bump heads with people who don't, and they try to twist into something it's not. Immigrants are welcome with open arms, if they do it the right way.
5/14/10
I love how Chinese girls that speak English with no accent sound.
8 days ago
8/20/08

Looks like another target for the black panthers.

8 days ago
7/27/04

This Texan Asian is better

7/15/04
kingofpancakes -
kingofpancakes - 
nek - 

And I'll add, these people are welcome here. And I can't speak for camicom, but I'm pretty sure he would agree. This is why we bump heads with people who don't, and they try to twist into something it's not. Immigrants are welcome with open arms, if they do it the right way.

I'll take this Chinese guy coming to Texas over a limp wristed lib of any color or nationality trying to turn the state blue all day. 

Guarantee his kids are going to be badass little Texans and great Americans. 

8 days ago
4/2/08
TexDeuce -

Dude immigrates from China and buys a ranch in Texas and becomes an NRA firearms instructor etc and a proper red blooded American. This dude is awesome. Welcome and glad you're here!

8 days ago
3/26/13
EKPOGI -

This Texan Asian is better

I wonder what kind of wheelbarrow this guy uses to carry his massive nuts in...

7 days ago
10/1/03

I guarantee you that guy isn’t turning left anytime soon.

7 days ago
2/4/07

Can we trade more Poiupoius for more of this guy?

7 days ago
7/24/12

7 days ago
12/29/09
TexDeuce - 
kingofpancakes -
kingofpancakes - 
nek - 

I'll take this Chinese guy coming to Texas over a limp wristed lib of any color or nationality trying to turn the state blue all day. 

Absolutely. Agreed 100%
7 days ago
8/20/08

For the gun experts, is his way of holding the rifle correct? I thought you held the rifle up from underneath but he seems to be holding it from the side.

7 days ago
12/29/09
bump
7 days ago
10/3/16

Commie infiltrator for sure

7 days ago
12/29/09
MarcusAurelioFan - 

Commie infiltrator for sure

I know we don'g get along, but please explain what you mean.
7 days ago
10/15/13

*Shoots in ching chong*

7 days ago
2/9/12
AnotherTMAguy -

For the gun experts, is his way of holding the rifle correct? I thought you held the rifle up from underneath but he seems to be holding it from the side.

Competitive AR shooters started doing that about 10 years ago. It’s supposed to increase recoil control. It’s all about what works best for the shooter. 

So yes, some people shoot like that and are very accurate. 

7 days ago
1/1/01
TexDeuce -
kingofpancakes -
kingofpancakes - 
nek - 

This x1,000,000