OtherGround Forums Chris "Jersey Shore" Cuomo aka Fredo is upset.

8 days ago
4/27/15

8 days ago
9/13/08
Stea1th - 

there we go lmaoooooo

This can't be real. Lol...

Awesome.
8 days ago
4/22/03
Billco -
Stea1th - 

there we go lmaoooooo

This can't be real. Lol...

Awesome.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1161255687441342464

here is another about red flag laws. 

8 days ago
6/1/10

Why did that dude back down? Not a good look, he thought this celebrity isn’t going to do anything and then look what happened. Everyone looks bad. 

8 days ago
2/2/12

Lololol Chris was ready to throw down. Typical pussy wouldn't repeat it. Like the faggots on the OG....windbags.

8 days ago
1/1/01
Can't stand Cuomo, but respect for him calling that dude out and punking him, lol.
8 days ago
8/7/19
greasegun - 

Lololol Chris was ready to throw down. Typical pussy wouldn't repeat it. Like the faggots on the OG....windbags.

Oooooh tough guy!

LMAO

Le Shat
8 days ago
11/17/10

he is such a douchebag gavone

my brother and I witnessed another boater and Chris cuomo have a confrontation on the hudson river and chris cuomo was so fucking drunk and belligerent

we didnt see what transpired before or whose fault it was, but Cuomo was being an asshat and a half

he's lucky we werent the types to film it and send it in

8 days ago
10/16/10
Black Dougie - 

That thread is hilarious.
8 days ago
3/13/17
greasegun - 

Yep.

Big pussy like the basement dwelling OGers who cry about CNN.

8 days ago
12/29/09
greasegun - 

What a faggot.

What a super mega faggot. 

8 days ago
11/9/18

Fredo roid raged out

8 days ago
11/9/18
Pedro Navaja -
greasegun - 

Yep.

Speaking of big pussies, Pedra is here!

8 days ago
12/17/06
In Limbo -

my brother and I witnessed another boater and Chris cuomo have a confrontation on the hudson river and chris cuomo was so fucking drunk and belligerent

we didnt see what transpired before or whose fault it was, but Cuomo was being an asshat and a half

Glad I'm not the only one who uses that word. And I like the dialect spelling as well lol.

It's exactly what he is. A fucking peasant lol

8 days ago
12/17/06
TexDeuce -
Altofsky -
TexDeuce -
100kgkilla -

Too bad that guy didn't drop his Fredo bitch ass. Lol.

Cuomo is jacked by anyone's standards. For 50 the dude is in phenomenal shape.

He is a douche, but I believe Fredo would have wrecked that dude like he was saying he would.

We all know jacked means next to nothing in a fight lol.

Two untrained guys the bigger stronger physically fit guy will come out on top the majority of the time. Not always,  but a dude in shape vs a dough boy that just sits on the couch at home? My money is on the jacked dude.

Agreed. But that Brandon kid is not untrained.

8 days ago
12/17/06

And personally, I'm glad he backed off and let Cuomo make a threat of violence. He exposed the cazzo fuck.

8 days ago
11/17/10
Altofsky -
In Limbo -

Glad I'm not the only one who uses that word. And I like the dialect spelling as well lol.

It's exactly what he is. A fucking peasant lol

gavone

ganole

gabagool

bra shzoot

reegoat

8 days ago
1/1/01

Cuomo handled it just fine, yes he should walk away but it really isn't that big of a deal

the issue is him trying to compare saying Fredo to the N word, where does that even come from? He is just making shit up in hopes it will stick. That is how the left does it, the same way with the rebel flag, momuments, etc

They say shit enough and then it becomes what they want it to be

8 days ago
3/18/02
Pedro Navaja - 
greasegun - 

Yep.

ya!  stupid idiots who dont like a politically activist media!  dummies!

8 days ago
6/1/07
Souljacker - 

Cuomo handled it just fine, yes he should walk away but it really isn't that big of a deal

the issue is him trying to compare saying Fredo to the N word, where does that even come from? He is just making shit up in hopes it will stick. That is how the left does it, the same way with the rebel flag, momuments, etc

They say shit enough and then it becomes what they want it to be

Ehhhh, I agree Cuomo had every reason to be annoyed, but I wouldn't say he 'handled it just fine'.

Threatening to throw a guy down a flight of stairs and kick his ass for pretending he doesn't know your name and using an insulting movie character name instead is not handling it just fine. It's flying off the handle and acting like a fucking meatball.

As far as the N-word stuff, Cuomo has been trying to stretch that word to apply to himself for years. He did it first by comparing people calling him 'fake news' to calling him the N-word, and now he's trying to do it again with 'Fredo'. It clearly bothers him that as a straight cisgender white guy, he ranks at the bottom of the oppression pyramid and can't generate any intersectional victim sympathy like his black/brown/female/gay colleagues can. He feels left out, and it frustrates him.
8 days ago
3/20/12

what a Fredo

8 days ago
1/1/01
Al Cappucino - 

Image result for cuomo is fredo meme

That's a good one.

8 days ago
11/11/11
Altofsky -

And personally, I'm glad he backed off and let Cuomo make a threat of violence. He exposed the cazzo fuck.

You seem pretty triggered by all this, I guess it hurts seeing a "Lib" stand up for himself to a right wing douche insulting him in front of his kids. And look who backed down? Shocking.

Been saying this ever since Trump took office: The right wing are the new snowflakes in America. Just like their leader, who, even if he was 20 years younger, in this situation would've dick tucked, run the fuck home, fired up his laptop and insulted the heckler on Twitter for the next 3 days.

8 days ago
9/27/07
kevsh -
Altofsky -

You seem pretty triggered by all this, I guess it hurts seeing a "Lib" stand up for himself to a right wing douche insulting him in front of his kids. And look who backed down? Shocking.

Been saying this ever since Trump took office: The right wing are the new snowflakes in America. Just like their leader, who, even if he was 20 years younger, in this situation would've dick tucked, run the fuck home, fired up his laptop and insulted the heckler on Twitter for the next 3 days.

Shutup you little twat

8 days ago
2/22/11
Black Dougie -

Lmao trump should retweet this too